PDA

View Full Version : New Pub in Pattaya opening this week?

PattayaBob
December 15th, 2011, 16:31
I hear there is a new pub opening up this week in Pattaya to give competition to Nab and The Daves Pubs. Any one have any info on this new pub and it's location? Thanks.

martin911
December 15th, 2011, 18:43
I hear there is a new pub opening up this week in Pattaya to give competition to Nab and The Daves Pubs. Any one have any info on this new pub and it's location? Thanks.

Not a pub -- its a nightclub !!! -- ive seen some photos and it looks impressive - location is near Hollywood --i havnt gone to act see it yet !!
it was due to open Nov 1 but delays in staffing /final fit out etc has kept pushing it forward
Latest is that they hope to open Dec 25 -- but lets wait and see

Check out Ple majic on facebook -- one of the marketing staff --she had photos up a while ago !! and she told me the dec 25 date !!-- lets see
Or Idol pattaya -- not too much concrete info tho --

Manforallseasons
December 17th, 2011, 00:38
Wow! Are you working for a conglomerate?

Manforallseasons
December 17th, 2011, 20:46
Thank heaven! :happy7:

martin911
December 22nd, 2011, 23:50

Not a pub -- its a nightclub !!! -- ive seen some photos and it looks impressive - location is near Hollywood --i havnt gone to act see it yet !!
it was due to open Nov 1 but delays in staffing /final fit out etc has kept pushing it forward

Check out Ple majic on facebook -- one of the marketing staff --she had photos up a while ago !! and she told me the dec 25 date !!-- lets see

And your point is ??

December 23rd, 2011, 00:05

And your point is ??

you deffo need sleep martin youre talking to yourself :alc:

martin911
December 23rd, 2011, 00:53
HAHA indeed i do !!

but i find if im out late (early morning late ) for a few days in a row i find it hard to go too bed too early nites im home and the laptop is one way to make me sleepy (another one is upstairs sleeping :tongue3: ) but even Rod ST playing his guitar at full volume at the end of the bed would not waken him tonite ,so i would have no chance hehe ---he is one sleepy bunny today :love7: :tongue3:

Like all Thai boys !! --they love their sleep
Current house record is 33 hours nonstop !!! --- and im talking about no food there either --(i tried to waken him too eat a few times ,so did my Bf !!)
We just wanted our Bed back !!!

but next is 27 hours and on down !!

And i enjoy the interaction of the board !!

December 23rd, 2011, 01:01
HAHA indeed i do !!

but i find if im out late (early morning late ) for a few days in a row i find it hard to go too bed too early nites im home and the laptop is one way to make me sleepy (another one is upstairs sleeping :tongue3: ) but even Rod ST playing his guitar at full volume at the end of the bed would not waken him tonite ,so i would have no chance hehe ---he is one sleepy bunny today :love7: :tongue3:

Like all Thai boys !! --they love their sleep
Current house record is 33 hours nonstop !!! --- and im talking about no food there either --(i tried to waken him too eat a few times ,so did my Bf !!)
We just wanted our Bed back !!!

but next is 27 hours and on down !!

And i enjoy the interaction of the board !!

33 hours asleep is good ... but i can kinda beat that ... i spent 3 days on the bog on my first trip to bkk .. i blamed it on the street vendors chicken ... belive me disintry isnt nice .. good way to lose weight tho .. over a stone in less than 3 days . .. when i finally had to leave the room due to having to fly home i was really looking forward to the flight food ( thats never happened before ) got a sandwich took one bite of it ... that was quite enough ..still im back to full fatness now :bootyshake: