PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sunee

adman5000
December 15th, 2011, 13:18
I have not visited this area for several years as I was turned off by the very young age there previously.

I plan to visit Pattaya today and would like to give it another try.

I prefer the well-toned and non-fem types. I always seem to enjoy the strong Isan rice farmer type. They do not need to be BIG, just well built.

Can anyone suggest some bars in Sunee I should visit for such guys?

Brisboy82
December 15th, 2011, 14:29
Krazy dragon might be your best bet. The guys there are a bit too masculine for my tastes so thu might be perfect for you.

latintopxxx
December 15th, 2011, 17:26
krazy dragon is masculine???? a447 is right...i must have wondered into the wrong bar in the wrong country/continent...last time I looked they were all under 25, slim and "boyish"...definitely not Tawan material..

Brisboy82
December 15th, 2011, 17:44
krazy dragon is masculine???? a447 is right...i must have wondered into the wrong bar in the wrong country/continent...last time I looked they were all under 25, slim and "boyish"...definitely not Tawan material..

Well if the boys in Krazy dragon aren't manly enough thn boyztown Would be a better bet. Krazy dragon is about as
Manly as they get in sunee. I finished my drink and left as the boys were too big for my liking :p

frequentflier
December 15th, 2011, 22:45

Well if the boys in Krazy dragon aren't manly enough thn boyztown Would be a better bet. Krazy dragon is about as
Manly as they get in sunee. I finished my drink and left as the boys were too big for my liking :p
Krazy dragon is the only place I visit in sunnee plaza..guys there are great..and the right age.

anonone
December 16th, 2011, 07:25
I was rather surprised by it, but a couple visits to Eros yielded a large percentage of well-toned masculine types. Not every guy, but a majority. Not really my type, but there if you like em.

As a bonus for you, the two most toned guys were rather eager to show everything they had.

witchhunt
December 16th, 2011, 07:30
If you go to Boyztown go to Happyplace bar they are usually more mature bodies, a few fems and a few older boys. The fat guy that sits at the door cannot be offed.

Yes I can! Yes I can! Yes I can! I am only just very fussy and still looking for the right MAN. My off fee is only 1,000 but first you have to take me out to eat! :sign5:

lonelywombat
December 21st, 2011, 14:54
You are saying you would pay a customer 1000 baht to off you. No I could not be tempted even if you took me to Alois.

I realize you are getting twitchy as last Xmas you ran out of off boys most nights before midnight, excepted for those who had been emptied or filled up more than once, and came back for more.

High season means many more customers than boys i hope you have this years supply organized.

December 21st, 2011, 15:05
.....High season means many more customers than boys......

I really don't know where you get your information.

In all my years, I have yet to see two old queens rolling in the BT or Sunee puddles, having a handbag-bashing and hair-pulling fight over the last "spare" boy in Pattaya.

But I live in hope.

:occasion9:

December 21st, 2011, 15:11

I really don't know where you get your information.

In all my years, I have yet to see two old queens rolling in the BT or Sunee puddles, having a handbag-bashing and hair-pulling fight over the last "spare" boy in Pattaya.

But I live in hope.

Yeaaaaaaaaa Mud Wrestling Bitch Fight Bitch Fight :)

witchhunt
December 22nd, 2011, 04:59

Scottty I was not aware that you came in the high season around Xmas and New Year. When do you arrive?

December 22nd, 2011, 06:19
Alas, I will not be in Thailand for some time - but I have experienced "High Season" in the recent past.

Not that anybody would know I was there at any time - I keep a very low profile and only go out in disguise.

:hello2:

witchhunt
December 23rd, 2011, 05:16
Yeah Scotty I thought that. Last year a friend of a friend told me he had been to Copa, and Wildwest and after the show almost no boys, same 3 stayed on stage until close . I agreed to help.
Next night he skipped his boozy dinner , I went back with him to WWB before opening, yes they served us and he took his pick from the 20+ boys on stage at 9. He booked another for same time next night.

I warned him the boy will not want to stay, do what he wants with him and let both get back for seconds. Be generous as the boys all talk about who pays what. I arranged to meet him back at Copa for the first show.
This time he took my advice, he took one of the 8 boys left before the show started and went home for his main course. He succeeded in Sunee even later.

Next night we were early again at WWB, big smiles from last nights boy and the boy booked for tonight. He was introduced to several new boys and booked them as a double following night. That night I arranged to meet him at La Cage. He was there waiting for me at 11 rearing to get going in Sunee. The other locals trick I taught him, was when the numbers of boys is low, catch them as they come in the door after an off, offer them an immediate drink whilst others are thinking about it.

I did not have to make the point if he was here for sex then why get pissed to the eyeballs first. He found Nice Boys his later bar of choice after opening in Boyztown for his first off. He would buy a drink and sit outside waiting for boys returning.

I no longer have the stamina but admired the way he went about things and he arrives tonight . OMG

December 23rd, 2011, 22:03
Sounds like you're in for a wild time!

Not only do I not have the stamina these days, half the time I don't even have the inclination!!