PDA

View Full Version : Where are the 18 to 21 year old gogo boys?

December 14th, 2011, 23:11
I visited the 'Gentlemens Club' in Pattaya when it was open and heard it's closed. What other clubs and places can I find guys 18 to 21 years old dancing and hanging out looking for farangs? I went to the 'Royal Garden Mall' in the middle of the day to stay cool and accidentally found guys there.

Also how about in the Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos? Also I'd want to rent a house or condo with privacy just to relax and for quiet of course a house is preferred. Any ideas, comments, etc. are appreciated. Thanks

loke
December 14th, 2011, 23:56
How long have you been in Pattaya ?

If you have problems to find a boy in that age group , did you ever leave your hotel ? ;)

But seriously if you visit Sunee Plaza , 80 % of the boys are in that age group .

christianpfc
December 15th, 2011, 00:04
Does this mean 18-21 year old available boys are hanging out near Gentlemens (sic!) Club? I just checked on the internet for spelling and location, it seem to be a girl bar.

Thanks for the hint about Royall Garden Mall, I never did cruising in malls, but it's on my to do list.

December 15th, 2011, 00:56
Cruising in Shopping Mall toilets? (which is almost certainly what is meant).......

Ewwwww... I have no desire to do that now - I served my apprenticeship years ago and like a bit of comfort these days.

As for 18-21yos cruising the Soi outside what was Gentleman Club - that's nothing new - when Gentleman Club was at it's most notorious the 18-21yos would have to have been cruising outside because they'd be too old to get a job inside!! :sign5:

:occasion9:

December 15th, 2011, 01:25
Cruising in Shopping Mall toilets? (which is almost certainly what is meant).......

Ewwwww... I have no desire to do that now - I served my apprenticeship years ago and like a bit of comfort these days.

As for 18-21yos cruising the Soi outside what was Gentleman Club - that's nothing new - when Gentleman Club was at it's most notorious the 18-21yos would have to have been cruising outside because they'd be too old to get a job inside!! :sign5:

no scotty i think he meant just in the mall ... i was walking thru one last year when a cute young guy caught my eye .. .he gave me a look back and started to follow me .... being the shy type i made off ... <<< fooking mug

latintopxxx
December 15th, 2011, 02:41
no wonder no one believes me...a boy cruises you and you'r too shy to make contact...you should team up with scotty boy...he's too scared to even get a massage....if a boy even looks at me twice in a mall I take that as a go signal...what are you ...addled...??

lonelywombat
December 15th, 2011, 04:52
If you google houses to rent pattaya you get a variety. I dont want to recommend any agent, but this link might help.

http://www.pattayapropertyfinder.com/ho ... attaya.php (http://www.pattayapropertyfinder.com/houses-property-rent-pattaya.php)

The one thing you should think about is transport, as houses will be some distance to and from Boyztown for you and your boys.

colmx
December 15th, 2011, 07:37
Gentelmans club and royal Garden plaza????

Seems to me like the Original Poster is stuck somewhere in the late 90's or early 00's!

Wake up man... those places lost popularity 6-7 years ago!

witchhunt
December 15th, 2011, 08:43
Royal Garden Plaza Holy Hell. In the bad old days 15-20 years ago, every toilet cubicle had glory holes, people were standing on toilet seats to see the action next door, hand jobs at the urinals and deleted everywhere.

More than any other place, Royal Garden Plaza, Gentlemens Club and the bar owned by a police officer located at the start of Walking Street, were the reason that Pattaya got such a bad name around the world.

December 15th, 2011, 14:48
A few times I was cruising for boys in Central Festival during the off-peak beach/bar times, the place is surprisingly barren of any boys gay or straight, at most times of the day. The exception is the top floor arcade next to the cinema, but those boys are off-limits, nice to look at, but are only there to score at the video & prize games.

December 15th, 2011, 21:17
no wonder no one believes me...a boy cruises you and you'r too shy to make contact...you should team up with scotty boy...he's too scared to even get a massage....if a boy even looks at me twice in a mall I take that as a go signal...what are you ...addled...??
hardly its called being normal .. i.e. i have no reason to mention what goes on between me and anyone i meet ... so i say i run away ... i dont want some old pervy geezer sitting in front of his computer having a wank over one of my posts ... get away you dirty man...

December 16th, 2011, 02:10
The 'Gentlemen's Cub' was a gay club in BoyzTown in Pattaya. the 18 to 21 yo guys were dancers there but sadly it's now closed. other clubs had guys of different ages but if theres a club where ALL the guys are 18-21 I'd go there. Doing research awhile back I saw the name is now used for a straight club as well.
Does this mean 18-21 year old available boys are hanging out near Gentlemens (sic!) Club? I just checked on the internet for spelling and location, it seem to be a girl bar.
Wrong. The Gentleman's Club is now Splash Bar and is a gay club

Thanks for the hint about Royall Garden Mall, I never did cruising in malls, but it's on my to do list.

December 16th, 2011, 02:15
:8( No NOT in shopping mall toilets. where did you ever come up with that ??? Oh I remember you from other sites so that comment doesn't surprise me at all. :laughing3:

December 16th, 2011, 02:17
Thanks
If you google houses to rent pattaya you get a variety. I dont want to recommend any agent, but this link might help.

http://www.pattayapropertyfinder.com/ho ... attaya.php (http://www.pattayapropertyfinder.com/houses-property-rent-pattaya.php)

The one thing you should think about is transport, as houses will be some distance to and from Boyztown for you and your boys.

danny99
December 24th, 2011, 09:54
I What other clubs and places can I find guys 18 to 21 years old dancing and hanging out looking for farangs?

Try SOLID in Bangkok.

You can eat there or take away!