PDA

View Full Version : which affordable hotel at BKK-airport ?

kuku-old
December 10th, 2011, 16:06
Hello again,
I will be arriving at Bangkok Airport very late in January to take another flight very early the next morning. Which affordable hotel should I consider ?
Thanks guys, you have been already many times helpful. Cheers for now. K.

ceejay
December 10th, 2011, 18:32
I wouldn't ordinarily suggest it, but if I were doing this, I'd consider the Suvarnabhumi Novotel. It's actually in the airport terminal. It's quite a lot to pay for a bed for a few hours - the cheapest room is about ┬г70/$100 a night - but the place is set up for people doing what you are going to do.
http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-6183-no ... ndex.shtml (http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-6183-novotel-bangkok-suvarnabhumi-airport/index.shtml)

(Edit)
I just remembered I have this bookmarked as well:
http://hotelsnearbangkokairport.com/index.html

jinks
December 10th, 2011, 21:14
Agoda.com give good deals near the airport with free transport in and out.

There are hotels of every type from $10.00.

CHAOTOU
December 11th, 2011, 06:04
I stayed at Silver Gold Garden in September. Room was about $20 USD which included airport transfer and breakfast. They are 3.5KM from airport. I think the majority of their business is from passengers with very late or very early arrival and/or departure. They met me on arrival at about midnight and the very first question they ask when you check in, is when do you want to go back to the airport. Staff was friendly, room basic buy clean. New hotel. I'd stay there again. Rooms can be reserved via many sites including Agoda.

latintopxxx
December 13th, 2011, 07:34
BS Residence, very close to the airport, clean+ excellent service.

pong
December 13th, 2011, 10:41
our dear latintopxx does not want to repeat his story about the roomboy/kitchenboy of QUEENS GARDEN or resort he took off after his job ended and before it restarted next day? There is an independent list of those HTls/resorts near to new swampy that all offer free shuttles and the same as above. Note: some are right under the approach, so you still wont sleep!

latintopxxx
December 15th, 2011, 17:24
pong...I would only be inviting personal attacks.....I certainly have a totally (like day is to night) different attitude to life, how to enjoy it and how I relate to whores......there are very few places in the world where one can walk into a bar and find a stage full of prime meat on display and available for my personal use and pleasure at nominal cost....
Over the years I have learnt a lot...or should I say picked up lots of tips on where to visit, shop, eat, party, bars...from this forum....
As for BS residence and other hotels...worldwide the hospitality trade seems to be dominated by gays, combine this with a low income and the horniness that comes with youth you have a perfect recipe for lotsa mischief...all that is needed is a catalyst...namely me!!

kuku-old
December 16th, 2011, 06:28
OK, guys, I think it's time to close that chapter and thanks to those who repectfully contribute to it.