PDA

View Full Version : Private Car Service Pattaya to Bangkok

PattayaBob
December 9th, 2011, 20:51
Anybody have recommendations of a Car Service no vans going from Pattaya to Bangkok. Also want to make sure they are responsible on picking up again in Bangkok and returning to Pattaya on other date. Pricing around 1,200 to 1,500 baht including tolls. Please post company name, contact info and possible website. Thanks

newalaan
December 9th, 2011, 21:27
Anybody have recommendations of a Car Service no vans going from Pattaya to Bangkok. Also want to make sure they are responsible on picking up again in Bangkok and returning to Pattaya on other dateI highly recommend PT Taxi Service. I used them on my last two trips to Thailand. Nice saloon car and on one trip a large SUV for just me, very comfortable. The four occassions I used them they arrived well ahead of the agreed time, drove quickly but expertly on the runs. There were two different drivers between the four times I used them, both young guys but they just got on with the job. I drive myself around Thailand most of the time and I thought their driving was very good, drove very quickly on the good stretches between Bkk and Pattaya and very carefully but quickly in busy traffic. They also knew how to avoid known Pattaya snarl-ups.

Costs were- Pattaya (Baan Dok Mai, Day/Night 3) to Suvarnabhumi Bt900 including tolls, the driver was waiting at reception 10 mins early. From Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya Bt1000 inc tolls. And from central Bkk Sathorn area to Pattaya Bt1100 inc tolls. To be honest after using them and finding out how good the vehicles were and their overall efficiency I would easily pay a little more if they ever raise their prices.

I booked originally through their website a couple of months in advance of my trip, they confirmed the journey details and cost and advised mobile numbers for contact when in Thailand, a couple of days before I left for Thailand I emailed to confirm all was ok, they confirmed within hours. One of the times I had a last minute change of plan so I sent a sms/text to them with my request and they sms'd back within minutes with a cost and I just booked it by sms/text at short notice. Very efficient.

P.T Taxi Service, Pattaya. http://www.pttaxiservice.com Tel-0863921240

PattayaBob
December 9th, 2011, 21:46
Thanks for info checked website...sounds great..

Dani69
December 9th, 2011, 22:57
http://www.pttaxiservice.com First class service used them many times.

martin911
December 10th, 2011, 00:05
Anybody have recommendations of a Car Service no vans going from Pattaya to Bangkok. Also want to make sure they are responsible on picking up again in Bangkok and returning to Pattaya on other dateI highly recommend PT Taxi Service. I used them on my last two trips to Thailand. Nice saloon car and on one trip a large SUV for just me, very comfortable. The four occassions I used them they arrived well ahead of the agreed time, drove quickly but expertly on the runs. There were two different drivers between the four times I used them, both young guys but they just got on with the job. I drive myself around Thailand most of the time and I thought their driving was very good, drove very quickly on the good stretches between Bkk and Pattaya and very carefully but quickly in busy traffic. They also knew how to avoid known Pattaya snarl-ups.

Costs were- Pattaya (Baan Dok Mai, Day/Night 3) to Suvarnabhumi Bt900 including tolls, the driver was waiting at reception 10 mins early. From Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya Bt1000 inc tolls. And from central Bkk Sathorn area to Pattaya Bt1100 inc tolls. To be honest after using them and finding out how good the vehicles were and their overall efficiency I would easily pay a little more if they ever raise their prices.

I booked originally through their website a couple of months in advance of my trip, they confirmed the journey details and cost and advised mobile numbers for contact when in Thailand, a couple of days before I left for Thailand I emailed to confirm all was ok, they confirmed within hours. One of the times I had a last minute change of plan so I sent a sms/text to them with my request and they sms'd back within minutes with a cost and I just booked it by sms/text at short notice. Very efficient.

P.T Taxi Service, Pattaya. http://www.pttaxiservice.com Tel-0863921240

good info Allan --i will try them soon
I have used Gem+ phon for years now --never a prob, ,but 1500 each way !! -- big difference from your rate !! -- thats a night out in KFC for me and bf !!