PDA

View Full Version : A bullied gay boys video. please watch

lonelywombat
December 7th, 2011, 16:52
Found this by accident and did not want to finish watching. The boy maybe 14 has a story that is gripping and after watching, please send to your friends. Almost 6.5 million views on youtube and it needs many many more.

A few months ago there was a thread about gay pride,how useless it was and how un necessary it was. Please view the full clip and forward to all your gay friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3Ei ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg&feature=related)

Moderators I know it is the wrong forum but please leave it and dont move.

cdnmatt
December 7th, 2011, 20:53
He's a liar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5gvl5s2q4

If he wasn't getting bullied before, he probably will be now.

Beachlover
December 7th, 2011, 22:59
Oh for fuck's sakes... why start this thread in the Thailand forum? It's got nothing to do with Thailand.

Lonely, if everyone did this on whim, as you often do, the Thailand forum would just be full of irrelevant threads and THAT would put off new readers.

Doesn't exactly make you qualified to bitch at all the other members for not helping attract new members does it? Or maybe you just bitch at them because they're not posting what YOU would like to see... being as selfish and incapable of looking out for others' needs as you are.

Move it to the Global forum. Plenty of good threads get posted there and draw plenty of replies. There's no reason whatsoever to put this thread here.

lonelywombat
December 8th, 2011, 03:49
Oh for fuck's sakes... why start this thread in the Thailand forum? It's got nothing to do with Thailand.

Lonely, if everyone did this on whim, as you often do, the Thailand forum would just be full of irrelevant threads and THAT would put off new readers.

Doesn't exactly make you qualified to bitch at all the other members for not helping attract new members does it? Or maybe you just bitch at them because they're not posting what YOU would like to see... being as selfish and incapable of looking out for others' needs as you are.

Move it to the Global forum. Plenty of good threads get posted there and draw plenty of replies. There's no reason whatsoever to put this thread here.

Anybody else would have hit the report button and drawn it to the attention of the moderators. You might have notice Petal that without your post, they did just that.

I could picture your tantrum when you saw this, stamping your high heels, twistings your pearls into a knot and damaging your nails as sent off your blast One good thing it saved us another blast from you about the viewers that have a sex drive at age 60 even 70, that greatly exceeds yours.

RichLB
December 8th, 2011, 09:23

It seems quite appropriate here, to me. Alienation is is as common in Thailand as it is elsewhere and this kid has managed to poignantly express the pain and isolation associated with it. Hopefully, this vid will encourage many of us to look beyond the practiced smiles and seemingly care free abandon of many of the guys we befriend.

SlaveDriver
December 8th, 2011, 10:13
Guys dont have fun. It is true and happens alot in Canada. Canada has just passed a law banning and punishing bullying in schools and every where. We have kids committing suicide. Let us take this seriously and being matured and grown up gays help put a stop this.

Obama thank you for diecting all the Foreign Aid Agencies to provide funds to help stop discrimination against gays and lesbians.

You old gays stop laughing at this video and pass remarks.

I am angry and have no respect for you dieing old gays liviing in Pattaya :party

Beachlover
December 8th, 2011, 21:11
So Lonely... instead of being honest and accepting you were wrong, you choose to just throw out more insults. Says a lot about your integrity as an individual.

It seems quite appropriate here, to me. Alienation is is as common in Thailand as it is elsewhere and this kid has managed to poignantly express the pain and isolation associated with it. Hopefully, this vid will encourage many of us to look beyond the practiced smiles and seemingly care free abandon of many of the guys we befriend.
Sorry but it's got f*** all to do with Thailand and there was no attempt to link it to Thailand in the OP either.

If you've got to stretch that far to link it to Thailand, you may as well post everything from all four forums in the Thailand forum using the same piss-weak level of justification. Lonely once posted some thread about a new computer virus and argued it was relevant to the Thailand forum because most PCs in Thailand run Microsoft.

However poignant you two thought it was is irrelevant to where it should be posted. There's been far bigger internet/YouTube sensations than this.

RichLB
December 8th, 2011, 23:58
Sorry but it's got f*** all to do with Thailand and there was no attempt to link it to Thailand in the OP either.

Beachlover, perhaps your myopic view of this post might explain why you seem so isolated from others on here.

Beachlover
December 9th, 2011, 11:27
1. So you've given up on debating the point rationally and logically. I.e. You concede you were wrong.

2. I think you're the one being short-sighted by refusing to consider the larger implications of the OP's behaviour.

RichLB
December 9th, 2011, 16:18
1. So you've given up on debating the point rationally and logically. I.e. You concede you were wrong.

2. I think you're the one being short-sighted by refusing to consider the larger implications of the OP's behaviour.
Point 1 - I was/am not aware there was/is any point to debate My only input addressed the seeming insensitivity and non-recognition of the ubiquitous nature of alienation (including Thais).
Point 2 - Perhaps I am more than merely short sighted - blind to the supposed larger implications of the OP's behavior would me more accurate. What implications do you see?.

Beachlover
December 10th, 2011, 10:25
I was/am not aware there was/is any point to debate My only input addressed the seeming insensitivity and non-recognition of the ubiquitous nature of alienation (including Thais).
Not being honest are you? You argued that it was appropriate to post this thread in the Thailand forum when you started off saying...

It seems quite appropriate here

What implications do you see?.
Already posted above.

RichLB
December 10th, 2011, 11:16
I was/am not aware there was/is any point to debate My only input addressed the seeming insensitivity and non-recognition of the ubiquitous nature of alienation (including Thais).
Not being honest are you? You argued that it was appropriate to post this thread in the Thailand forum when you started off saying...

It seems quite appropriate here

Apparently we disagree. As many of us live in Thailand I still feel it is appropriate to be reminded that young people everywhere (including Thailand) often suffer from these feelings of isolation. After reading your (and some other's) posts here, I can more clearly see why.

Beachlover
December 11th, 2011, 10:43
As many of us live in Thailand I still feel it is appropriate to be reminded that young people everywhere (including Thailand) often suffer from these feelings of isolation.
1. Your first assertion was that it was appropriate to post it in the Thailand forum. Not what you wrote above.

2. Your above point doesn't justify posting this in the Thailand forum - The OP didn't attempt that connection or mention Thailand at all. Logic any?

3. Pointless debating further as you're just going around in a spiral and incapable of acknowledging and justifying/conceding what you've said. Plus, you're attempting to drag your dislike for my and other members' posts into this, which is irrelevant to your contention that the OP was correct to post this to the Thailand forum.

December 11th, 2011, 14:30
some people could start a fight in an empty room .. who really gives a fuck where it was posted .. it all honesty i dont even give a fuck why it was posted ..
maybe a way to view it would be,, if you was walking home at night and you saw some spotty young kid kicking shit out of his girlfriend what would you do ... walk on by as because you are gay its not your place to intevene?
personaly is walk on by anyway as i cant stand the youth of today (in london of course .. cant tar all youth with the same brush) :tongue3:

Beachlover
December 11th, 2011, 16:59
if you was walking home at night and you saw some spotty young kid kicking shit out of his girlfriend what would you do ... walk on by as because you are gay its not your place to intevene?
personaly is walk on by anyway as i cant stand the youth of today
Come on. So you would witness a physical assault and do nothing about it... brilliant.

December 11th, 2011, 17:20
in all honesty it would depend .. if it was a group of o.a.p's smashing the crap out of a *young ozzy asian* and trying to cover his mouth with some sticky tape .. id sure as hell do something ... id give the old buggers a hand :party
p.s. thats a pretty crappy attempt at editing