PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dinners

Neal
December 6th, 2011, 23:23
Deli-pizza known for their great pastrami, corned beef and rueben sandwhiches has just released the information of their Christmas Dinner! I was one of the fortunate ones who was squeezed in for their Thanksgiving dinner and had a great time and great meal. Sean and partner father John have asked if we have enough people, they will make a private seating. Will add the times and phone tomorrow.

Roast Turkey
Baked Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Stuffing
Yams
Cranberry Relish

Desert: Pecan, Coconut Cream,Key Lime Pies
Drinks: Hot Butter Rum and Homemade Egg Nog

All for only 500 baht

2p/4p/6p Seatings

Lets try to fill the place up with ONE seating so that it can be gay freindly!

TOQ
December 7th, 2011, 10:07
Count me in please

Neal
December 7th, 2011, 16:37
Christmas Menu from Cafe des Amis

Marsha-old
December 7th, 2011, 21:14
Cherries restaurant have a great Christmas meal at 1090 baht for 8 courses. Well worth a look in. Menu on web site
http://www.cherrys-restaurant-pattaya.com

cameroncat
December 8th, 2011, 09:35
I think the 6pm time slot would be the best...

Smiles
December 20th, 2011, 14:58
'Bag O'Wind' eh?
How many handle names is that now? How many years of trying so hard to be liked. So many head-shaking mistakes, exaggerations, falsehoods, stupidities, inanities, plagiarisms, hair pieces . . . all on top of the 'so-many-names'.

But what the hell: "Melly Clitmat" anyway. :occasion9: :tongue1:

Captain Swing
December 20th, 2011, 23:14
Traditional Roast Turkey
with Apple, Liver-Raisin Stuffing, Giblet Cranberry Sauce
Sauted Brussels Sprouts, Chestnuts
and Roasted Sweet Potatoes

I don't know Alois restaurant, and wish them only the best, but "Liver-Raisin Stuffing" and "Giblet Cranberry Sauce" are the most disturbing things I've seen on a menu since some years ago a restaurant in Luang Prabang proudly offered "Fried Weeds."

lonelywombat
December 21st, 2011, 14:33
Getting back to the original topic, Monty might still have a vacancy . Not sure if he is doing two sittings

CONTACT Monty 085 279 2230 or monaghanspearls@hotmail.com

December 21st, 2011, 15:11
'Bag O'Wind' eh?
How many handle names is that now? How many years of trying so hard to be liked. So many head-shaking mistakes, exaggerations, falsehoods, stupidities, inanities, plagiarisms, hair pieces . . . all on top of the 'so-many-names'.

But what the hell: "Melly Clitmat" anyway. :occasion9: :tongue1:
well hes been banned already so i cant be him ... you never did tell me who i am yet smiles .. and as it seems you are never wrong im sure you could let me know?? :alc: