PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon 6TH Anniversary video

MARK
December 5th, 2011, 17:24
A GLANCE at the Krazy Dragon 6TH Anniversary Party, also a very Big Thank you to all our friends and customers that managed to attend, most Enjoyable night

[youtube:lkcymz6n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_JLKrNvXg[/youtube:lkcymz6n]

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

SlaveDriver
December 6th, 2011, 10:38
Very disappointing. The selection of guys is not good a the background music. If this is what they have to offer I am sure many will not go there :party

MARK
December 6th, 2011, 11:16
Very disappointing. The selection of guys is not good a the background music. If this is what they have to offer I am sure many will not go there :party

:withstupid: Going in to the 7th year and they still go there.

It is it the selection of guys was the back ground music to the Dancing boys and the customers did go and have a Really good time.

To late to be a party pooper :bootyshake:

markie1
December 6th, 2011, 13:31

:withstupid: Going in to the 7th year and they still go there.

It is it the selection of guys was the back ground music to the Dancing boys and the customers did go and have a Really good time.

To late to be a party pooper :bootyshake:
I also have a fun time there ,The boys are great ,Friendly ,and not pushy, I always make a few trips there and never been dissopointed

Dani69
December 9th, 2011, 23:02

Same for me nothing to my taste at all in dancers - but the bar prices are reasonable

MARK
December 10th, 2011, 00:36
Cheep Charlies always welcome we take money off any one :evil4: but surly you would be better of in a beer bar the drinks are cheeper and you would not have to look at the boys :evil4:

Happy Christmas :hello2:

Neal
December 10th, 2011, 01:09
I know I went there last month with a few of the boys from the bar and we had a great time. The selection in the bar was pretty good and I sat with several of them that were to my liking.
Had a good time and met John and Mark who were very pleasant also. Go experience the place and you will find that the video is ok but the actual visit is much more enjoyable.
mark, loves those shorts and the tables they dance on. Very revealing!

MARK
December 10th, 2011, 07:19
Thank you for your comment as every one knows I have always asked for feed back on the club positive and negative but to comment on boys is an individual taste and as many owners will tell you one size does not fit all that why there are a selection of gogo bars beer bars clubs and other establishments all with a wide variety of staff so we can all find some thing thats to out liking.

Regards Mark :notworthy:

Neal
December 10th, 2011, 11:16
:sign5: You can say that again! Some want short, some want tall, younger, older, beefier, slimmer, tattoos, no tattoos, you just can't please everyone. Once I had a guy screaming that he only wanted a boy who had no pubes.
And that's only the boys! Don't even talk about the air con, bar, lighting and especially the music!

Beachlover
December 11th, 2011, 11:17
Once I had a guy screaming that he only wanted a boy who had no pubes.
Holy shit! Wow... that is just so classy it takes my breath away. :sign5:

What the hell do you do in the face of a man like that? I don't know how you handle it.

MARK
December 11th, 2011, 11:57
He needs to do what many of them do pay an extra 500Bht and most of the boys will have a close shave :sign5: Its sad but true. :hah: :sign12:

jolyjacktar
December 11th, 2011, 13:50
Mark Dear your boys look good to me. You will be my first stop on my next trip. good work keep it up

lukylok
December 12th, 2011, 02:52
I was in retail nearly all my life, and I thought my customers were the worst in the world. And they probably were.

But I now know that I wouldn't dream of facing all the silly criticisms in a gay business.
Do some people really expect to have a human being made to order ?
With or without tattoo, mustache, hairdo, muscle, pubes, and what else ?
Don't you ever try to relate with your "friend" ?
Isn't the relationship you can build more important than all the silly details, you don't even see when you are really close to him ?
If you're busy blowing him, you don't see the tattoo on his shoulder !
Nor do you see his stache if he is blowing you - though you might feel it lol !
Really satisfactory rapport is not achieved on physical pecularities alone. There is more to it !