PDA

View Full Version : i'm outta here...

netrix
December 5th, 2011, 14:09
just had the third post deleted or drastically edited in a week.
and i am by no means one of the more controversial posters here.
but i'm done with the censorship and controlfreakery.
thailand is all about sanook. this ain't fun no more. peace out... :occasion9:

December 5th, 2011, 14:23
:alc: :alc: :alc:

If I'd known that,

I WOULDN'T HAVE WASTED MY FINGERS ON MY LAST POST!!................. :alc:

lexusgs
December 5th, 2011, 14:41
:alc: :alc: :alc:

If I'd known that,

I WOULDN'T HAVE WASTED MY FINGERS ON MY LAST POST!!................. :alc:

The strange thing is you keep contributing here so must feel a kindred spirit. Better to vent your frustration elsewhere I reckon. This post is just venomous bile.
I see your latest post has you leaving. Do you think anyone gives a fuck? :hello2: bye bye

Neal
December 5th, 2011, 14:45
I HAVE JUST REVIEWED ALL MODERATOR LOGS FOR THE LAST WEEK AND THERE ARE NO POSTS BY NETRIX THAT WERE EDITED OR DELETED.
May I suggest that before making accusations, you send a PM or email asking for us to look into it. Maybe you hit the preview button rather than the submit button but there is NOTHING in the logs and the logs cannot be altered even by MYSELF! :violent1:

In fact I have done a POST search of your last several posts. One was today and remains exactly how you posted it.The last one was a week ago when you made a juvenile post and put it all in purple color as I do and made a real stupid comment, but that remains there also for everyone to see.

In fact all the negative comments you have made recently about the board and its policies are there for everyone to view and I urge members to look at them before believing your false remarks.

Beachlover
December 5th, 2011, 19:20
This isn't the first time a member has accused mods of deleting posts, only to be rightly or wrongly disputed by the mods.

It might be a good idea to make it standard practice (if you're not already doing so) to edit the text out of errant posts (and leave your usual one-liner) instead of deleting them completely. If this becomes standard practice, then no one can ever falsely accuse you of deleting their posts because the evidence of a deleted post will always be there!

It would be a real shame if Netrix left over a mistake. I find his posts, though sometimes harsh, have a great balancing effect on the board. We need more posters like him!

December 5th, 2011, 20:47
This isn't the first time a member has accused mods of deleting posts, only to be rightly or wrongly disputed by the mods.

It might be a good idea to make it standard practice (if you're not already doing so) to edit the text out of errant posts (and leave your usual one-liner) instead of deleting them completely. If this becomes standard practice, then no one can ever falsely accuse you of deleting their posts because the evidence of a deleted post will always be there!

It would be a real shame if Netrix left over a mistake. I find his posts, though sometimes harsh, have a great balancing effect on the board. We need more posters like him!

Agreed,

Said that myself too.

jinks
December 6th, 2011, 15:50
POST BY giggsy moved to a better place.

It broke the privacy rules.

Because he seriously broke the rule, this will be the only warning issued.

giggsy don't do it again, express yourself without going wrong.