PDA

View Full Version : Christmas dinner in Pattaya

cameroncat
December 2nd, 2011, 12:29
So who has the best Christmas dinner in Pattaya?

Neal
December 2nd, 2011, 14:55
Deli - izza says they are going to put out a full spread! Their Thanksgiving dinner was good and fully booked so call them and reserve. Happy Place will serve a Christmas style dinner free with a 2 drink minimum purchase on December 22nd. As you know the bar is small so come early!

gerefan2
December 2nd, 2011, 18:55
I can tell you who has the worst one...
4 courses... last one advertised as " selection of cheese and biscuits"... When it arrived it was two tiny Ritz biscuits with a slither of cheese on each. No butter.
Palmers Bar, opposite Happy Place...

jinks
December 2nd, 2011, 19:52
Deli - izza says they are going to put out a full spread! Their Thanksgiving dinner was good and fully booked so call them and reserve. Happy Place will serve a Christmas style dinner free with a 2 drink minimum purchase on December 22nd. As you know the bar is small so come early!

Boss, you keep adding to the 22nd to "get em in".

Maybe, just maybe, if I promise to stay away the place will be packed :withstupid:

December 2nd, 2011, 21:26
I can tell you who has the worst one...
4 courses... last one advertised as " selection of cheese and biscuits"... When it arrived it was two tiny Ritz biscuits with a slither of cheese on each. No butter.
Palmers Bar, opposite Happy Place...

Oh dear! :crybaby: Not good!

Genuinely surprised to hear that - Palmers is not what you might call "Cordon Bleu" but they offer standard, home cooked fare at good prices. Their Fish and Chips at 180B, for example, beats LCR's offering at 380/390B hands down on taste, quantity, and price.

Just out of interest - how much was the "4 Course Xmas Dinner"?

gerefan2
December 3rd, 2011, 05:19
Agreed its usually good so thats why we went there for Xmas dinner.
Sorry, cant remember how much, but I still go there for "normal" meals, but now avoid anything "special".