PDA

View Full Version : Is Vassa Bar out of business ???

anonone
November 29th, 2011, 08:05
Over the last several nights, I have been in the BT area and wanted to stop by Vassa Bar. Both times, it was all closed up. Nothing to indicate if a permanent condition, but does not seem good.

During my last visit a couple months ago, I spent some very fun times there. It was a small gogo bar, but great staff, dancers, and so on.

If anyone has some information, or even better if it opens back up, I would like to know.

UncleTom
November 29th, 2011, 08:58
Over the last several nights, I have been in the BT area and wanted to stop by Vassa Bar. Both times, it was all closed up. Nothing to indicate if a permanent condition, but does not seem good.

During my last visit a couple months ago, I spent some very fun times there. It was a small gogo bar, but great staff, dancers, and so on.

If anyone has some information, or even better if it opens back up, I would like to know.

Vassa closed last week and re-opened, also last week, as Splash Boys in what was Gentleman's Club on Pattayaland Soi 1

Nightly shower shows.

anonone
November 29th, 2011, 12:58

Vassa closed last week and re-opened, also last week, as Splash Boys in what was Gentleman's Club on Pattayaland Soi 1

Nightly shower shows.

Well, good news. Thank you for the update. I will check out Splash Boys then.

A lot of new / changing places recently.

November 29th, 2011, 15:28
Yes, good news - Vassa Boys was always good for a drink or two and always something nice to look at.

Will certainly look into Splash Boys as soon as I can.

I wonder if they are doing Splash Parties, which used to be quite popular in certain bars in Amsterdam - although quite a different thing altogether

:evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

Marsilius
November 29th, 2011, 17:42
Always an enjoyable place to visit. Let's hope they market it a bit better in the new, more prominent location.

martin911
November 29th, 2011, 19:14

Nightly shower shows.

ah ok that makes sense to me now -- i also was in Bt last nite ,saw it closed about 12 ,but had some of the usual gang that work there hanging around
and onr of my fav from the bar told me something about a shower show in another bar that he was in -- didnt make sense to me at the time (i was in a bit of a rush ) --but i get his drift now --- i like the vassa gang a lot --they all good fun --esp in Dave iuf they are out

christianpfc
November 30th, 2011, 00:58

Nightly shower shows.

Thanks for the information about relocation and renaming. Vassa bar is on my list of bars to visit again, because last time I was there I din't see a single tattoo (I don't like tattoos).

Why oh why do bars change name and location more frequently than I change my underwear?

colmx
November 30th, 2011, 01:46
i like the vassa gang a lot --they all good fun --esp in Dave if they are out
They are in Dave every night that i am ever there!
(or maybe they are just stalking me!)

loke
November 30th, 2011, 04:42
Yes I know Vassa Bar , been there one time , they follow you after it closes to karaoke , like they did with me.

All the boys wanna party a lot if you pay the bill,

and the mamasan wanna have sex with you , so be careful .

martin911
December 1st, 2011, 08:59
i like the vassa gang a lot --they all good fun --esp in Dave if they are out
They are in Dave every night that i am ever there!
(or maybe they are just stalking me!)

Well they wernt there last nite !!!! that is until i texted T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (was having a free nite --so decided to make the most of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!)))

That Man is a whole load of fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ----

anonone
December 3rd, 2011, 10:35
Finally made it to Splash and can confirm, a newer and larger version of Vasa. Some of the same, fun staff with apparently some new additions. A lot of good dancing on stage, not the typical shuffle and boredom. Had a great time.

Shower show every hour ( I think), which I could live without. it is not horrible or anything, just not my favorite type of show.

Definitely worth a visit if you prefer slim, twink type guys.

They should do very well in this location. The Vasa bar spot was pretty secluded.