PDA

View Full Version : I not like my bf he too old!

Brisboy82
November 29th, 2011, 02:42
I have a Thai friend who wants to be with me long term but the catch is he has a farang boyfriend. He is quite open about it. He says he doesn't like his bf as the bf is 61 years old.

It's a double standard though because he intends to stay with the bf because the bf pays for his education but he wants me to be with him and 'not see other boy'

I understand his situation but it's hard to
Feel bad about seeing others if he also has another bf.

Narakmak
November 29th, 2011, 03:19
No problem. One anal a day plus one oral a day. Otherwise break it up abruptly with this two faced Thai-bot.

Brisboy82
November 29th, 2011, 03:24
No problem. One anal a day plus one oral a day. Otherwise break it up abruptly with this two faced Thai-bot.

Such an efficient recipe!

November 29th, 2011, 08:23
I have a Thai friend who wants to be with me long term but the catch is he has a farang boyfriend. He is quite open about it. He says he doesn't like his bf as the bf is 61 years old.

It's a double standard though because he intends to stay with the bf because the bf pays for his education but he wants me to be with him and 'not see other boy'

And you trust and believe all this fucking nonsense and bare faced lies that this boy is coming out with?

He deserves nothing from the Foreigner either. I'd give him the slap of the door slamming on his arse, the ungrateful little twat.

I also wish posters would refrain from using their version of the pigeon English in titles or posts that they believe (a) sounds cute (b) They think or believe that's the correct and accurate pronunciation of what the Thai guy is saying.

Brisboy82
November 29th, 2011, 09:39

And you trust and believe all this fucking nonsense and bare faced lies that this boy is coming out with?

He deserves nothing from the Foreigner either. I'd give him the slap of the door slamming on his arse, the ungrateful little twat.

I also wish posters would refrain from using their version of the pigeon English in titles or posts that they believe (a) sounds cute (b) They think or believe that's the correct and accurate pronunciation of what the Thai guy is saying.

What part is nonsense? Do you think many of these young Thais actually like their 60yo boyfriend? That would be a bit naive wouldn't it?

As for the pidgin English bit. I simply copy and pasted the sentence exactly as he wrote it in my messenger.

As for the ungratefulness. Well the bf must know this Thai guy is very unlikely to actually be attracted to him. The Thai needs an education and the farang needs sex. And occasionally the Thai might want to be with someone his own age. It might be dishonest but he could be in a difficult
Position.

And yes I sympathise with the farang bf because I could very well be in the same position some day.

cdnmatt
November 29th, 2011, 09:53
I like how Westerners throw out their sense of morality because it's Thailand. :) I see it all the time.

How would you feel if this happened in Australia with an Aussie? Someone tells you that they really like you, but will continue living with their current BF, although want you as a side-BF, so you have to be faithful, and can't touch anyone else. You'd probably tell them to get fucked, right? Well, same situation here.

Brisboy82
November 29th, 2011, 10:00
I like how Westerners throw out their sense of morality because it's Thailand. :) I see it all the time.

How would you feel if this happened in Australia with an Aussie? Someone tells you that they really like you, but will continue living with their current BF, although want you as a side-BF, so you have to be faithful, and can't touch anyone else. You'd probably tell them to get fucked, right? Well, same situation here.

And I think that's exactly what I will do.

allieb
November 29th, 2011, 15:46

You could always agree to his demand, tell him to finish with the old man and that you would take over paying him what he was recieving from the old man.

Brisboy82
November 29th, 2011, 17:19

You could always agree to his demand, tell him to finish with the old man and that you would take over paying him what he was recieving from the old man.

If I wanted to pay for it I'd go to a Gogo bar.

November 30th, 2011, 01:23
...If I wanted to pay for it I'd go to a Gogo bar.

No offence but that's more than a little naive - we all end up paying for it one way or another.

As a previous poster said - do the decent thing - either take the boy AND his education costs on, or walk away from both.

In my view it would be disgusting to take the boy from the 61yo whilst still expecting him to cough up the funds for your shag's education.

It's not exactly a dilemma - at least not for anybody with any sense of right and wrong.

:occasion9:

Brisboy82
November 30th, 2011, 02:17
...If I wanted to pay for it I'd go to a Gogo bar.

No offence but that's more than a little naive - we all end up paying for it one way or another.

As a previous poster said - do the decent thing - either take the boy AND his education costs on, or walk away from both.

In my view it would be disgusting to take the boy from the 61yo whilst still expecting him to cough up the funds for your shag's education.

It's not exactly a dilemma - at least not for anybody with any sense of right and wrong.

Its not entirely naive. Very few of the Thais who I see ever ask
Me for money. I tend to only get involved with those who are financially independent. In fact I had a Thai bf for a while who accommodated me in a luxury sukhumvit
Apartment for a couple of months and never asked for any money from me. I was 23 and he was 22 and he took good care of me and I had myself a free Holiday.

As for saying that I should take over the costs. By that logic you could say that all the fit and reasonably attractive farangs under 50 who are getting free sex in Thailand should be under some kind of moral obligation to pay even if they are not asked. Most of these Thais giving it away for free likely have an older or fatter farang sugar daddy tucked away somewhere. The only difference is that this one was honest about it.

I can't see why any farang who is under 50 and not overweight or ugly would need to pay for sex in Thailand.

November 30th, 2011, 03:02
You can dress it up whatever way you want, the fact of the matter is that THIS boy you are talking about is being FAR from honest - his suggestion is that he carries on some sort of committed relationship with you whilst all the time pretending to be in love with his 61yo financier who is paying all his bills.

If you cannot see what is morally wrong with that proposition then frankly you deserve each other.

November 30th, 2011, 03:05
Brisboy22,

Now we are getting nearer the mark.

You like the idea of not paying or them paying for you.That's perfectly OK in my book.

What's a bit poor is that you move here to side with the Thai and think, wrongly in my view, that because of the age gap, the Thai kid is fully justified in bleeding this Foreigner for his education costs and I can practically guarantee there will be add ons and additions, but the poor boy has to sleep with someone older than him now and again to achieve his goals.

Well my friend, life's not all roses.

You mention about if you wanted to pay for it, you would visit a go go bar. Well again, we all pay in one form or another and not all those who go to school dressed smartly are angels just because they are not wearing ' knickers and numbers ' . There are plenty on GR that are bone too idle to work in a go go bar and plenty of street boys too, but are they prostitutes? damn right they are!........They are not choosy who they sleep with as long as there is financial gain.

One thing you are right about for sure, you will be there one day and it comes a lot faster than you think! Life's a depreciating asset. I honestly and without malice think the boy is a bit of a scumbag.

Brisboy82
November 30th, 2011, 03:16
Brisboy22,

Now we are getting nearer the mark.

You like the idea of not paying or them paying for you.That's perfectly OK in my book.

What's a bit poor is that you move here to side with the Thai and think, wrongly in my view, that because of the age gap, the Thai kid is fully justified in bleeding this Foreigner for his education costs and I can practically guarantee there will be add ons and additions, but the poor boy has to sleep with someone older than him now and again to achieve his goals.

Well my friend, life's not all roses.

You mention about if you wanted to pay for it, you would visit a go go bar. Well again, we all pay in one form or another and not all those who go to school dressed smartly are angels just because they are not wearing ' knickers and numbers ' . There are plenty on GR that are bone too idle to work in a go go bar and plenty of street boys too, but are they prostitutes? damn right they are!........They are not choosy who they sleep with as long as there is financial gain.

One thing you are right about for sure, you will be there one day and it comes a lot faster than you think! Life's a depreciating asset. I honestly and without malice think the boy is a bit of a scumbag.

I also think this Thai guy I a bit of a low character And I know I might be there myself some day. As I am getting closer to 30 I have already noticed gradual changes in the attitudes and expectations of the Thais. When you're a young backpacker in your early 20s a lot of the Thais seem to realise your funds are limited and as you get older and travel at a bit of a different standard they start gathering that you have more to share and start thinking of ways to get a share of it. As I get older some of the Thais do start to look at the financial prospects they might assume that I have some financial assistance to offer.

loke
November 30th, 2011, 04:55
Ok so the Thai boy likes you , because you have good heart and can stay with him forever?
While he is getting money from that old fat farang.... so he must probably be a poor boy without good education and a job ?

Solution here is to move away from him .

If you wanna long term relationship find someone more like your self, well educated people with a future Since youre still young, thais wanna be with you for real , true love .

When your old enough you have to pay :8(

November 30th, 2011, 06:54
Hi.

I just recalled this.

I remember a guy who used to hang around Sunnee Plaza. He was older, an ex pat, and fairly skint to be honest but was quite witty and pleasant company. He made no bones about the fact he was not wealthy, which I prefer to the usual bunch of liars you meet in Pattaya at that late hour when I used to frequent Sunnee in bygone days.

Many guys who worked in Boyztown and the other soi's used to head down there when they finished work regardless of the pack of lies some BT owners will tell you that their boys don't lower themselves to Sunnee of old, they did!

Some guys went for snooker others for Yaa Baa and others to eat and meet up with the drinking groups of late night foreigners when they had no offs from their bar or just to get even more money.

You see prostitution becomes a ' solve all ' for the Thai boys problems. Anyway, this guy, and they knew it, could not afford more than 300 baht. I saw many guys who were accustomed to 1000/1500 per session go with this guy for 300 baht and not bat an eye.

You see they measured him up and knew he couldn't afford it and they were happy to accept the 300 baht because of this. I have said before in the Thai villages the boys have long been dropping their trousers for cigarettes, white whisky, fuel for their motorbikes or a couple of bottles of beer.

There is no hard and fast rule of payment only the going rate guidelines of the go go bars. It has long been an established fact that the guys in Boyztown, whilst they used to look cleaner and speak better English, thought they were a cut above the Sunnee boys and felt they deserved more money.Many of the Sunnee boys performed better and were more honest in reality.

Don't anyone misinterpret the thread, I am not advocating you go and give them 300 baht, you'd probably get lynched in 2011, I am just saying how it was.

I also remember a guy I met who was a university graduate and would actually delight in producing his papers as often as he could to prove it and was very proud of the fact. We hadn't been in the hotel room less than two minutes before he was asking for everything from after shave/perfume as they call it!!, of which I had brought a number of new bottles, to new T shirts which were on top of my suitcase, not yet unpacked. He was like a vulture and far less polite than any street boy. So much for education, eh?

November 30th, 2011, 15:33
Ahhhhhh, the good old days!!

Super Queen!
Krazy Pub/Boys (the old one!!) - having to wipe your arms down when you left!!

Where's that Tardis when you need it!!

:party

colmx
December 1st, 2011, 06:18
I have said before in the Thai villages the boys have long been dropping their trousers for cigarettes, white whisky, fuel for their motorbikes or a couple of bottles of beer.

Back in August, a weeek before he visited me in Ireland, Bf had a 3 some in his Buriram home with 2 village boys that he picked up at a morlam concert.

BF looks straight... but prefers to play with straight boys...(and still talks fondly of KQ as one of his good bosses!)

Anyway cost of the 2 straight boys for the night was 280B
100 for the first guy for motorbike petrol
180 for the other for petrol and a puncture repair

I have seen the pics and it was 280B well spent (i would have paid 280B for the photos!)

This-is-Thailand! :blackeye: :blackeye:

December 1st, 2011, 07:43
I have said before in the Thai villages the boys have long been dropping their trousers for cigarettes, white whisky, fuel for their motorbikes or a couple of bottles of beer.

Back in August, a weeek before he visited me in Ireland, Bf had a 3 some in his Buriram home with 2 village boys that he picked up at a morlam concert.

BF looks straight... but prefers to play with straight boys...(and still talks fondly of KQ as one of his good bosses!)

I have seen the pics and it was 280B well spent (i would have paid 280B for the photos!)

Tell him thanks Colmx,

I miss those days too, they can never be repeated and probably from 2001 until 2007, were some of the best days of my life.

christianpfc
December 2nd, 2011, 01:10

This is music in my ears! I wonder if it is possible to pick up Thai boys in villages as a foreigner. (I have been studying Thai seriously to remove language barriers, so lack of English is no problem.)

martin911
December 2nd, 2011, 02:39

Lol it sounds just like him --i ca n almost see the little evil glint in his eye as he was making arrangements

Poochai --or grey areas??

colmx
December 2nd, 2011, 05:17
Lol it sounds just like him --i ca n almost see the little evil glint in his eye as he was making arrangements

Poochai --or grey areas??
Poochai... But nobody around his area of Buriram is really a poochai... they are all just horny and anyone will do when drunk and horny!

ChristianPFC... farang price up there is 500B... Unfortunately those that have been to Pattaya before have come back and spread the word of "how much" a farang would pay for a quickie!

December 2nd, 2011, 05:40
...ChristianPFC... farang price up there is 500B... Unfortunately those that have been to Pattaya before have come back and spread the word of "how much" a farang would pay for a quickie!

If they have been to Pattaya they will definitely have reported back on Christianpfc - although amongst the boys in Pattaya he is better known as Mr HalfBottleNaam.

They will also know that getting a tip in excess of 150B from him will be a struggle.
The man is a legend.
Trust me.

December 2nd, 2011, 15:43
Getting back the original post..

1) A young Thai man, who appears to be genuinely gay, has been selling his arse to a 61yr old farang. That the money is to pay for his education is irrelevant, he's a male prostitute (not that I've got any issue with that).

2) He appears to have formed a non-financial relationship with the OP (at least, the OP has not said that he is paying for his services)

3) The Thai man is referring to the older farang as his bf, when it would appear that he is no more than a regular customer.

4) That the Thai man has asked the OP not to shag with other guys suggests some degree of emotional attachment, else he wouldn't give a toss, unless of course we are talking bareback encounters, and he wants to close the loop for health reasons...

5) The OP appears a bit put out that he is being asked to be faithful.

OK - if the OP is paying the Thai guy, either in cash or kind, he should tell him where to get off. However, if he is not digging deep, he should tell the Thai guy to stop calling the older guy his bf, because that's his role; and if he wants to shag other guys, be discreet about it...

Neal
December 2nd, 2011, 16:42
Old Git, while I understand where you are coming from and have stayed very quiet during all the posts being made on this thread, I have to say that almost all of us know about all these boys and girls and their tricks. Oh, he is my bf and he loves me so much but I am shagging this 61 yr old for his money for education. Get real.
He is shagging him and when the b/f op isnt looking he is shagging the rest of Pattaya that wants him! Sure, he is screwing the falang b/f freind for his good looks and powerful sex and there is absolutely nothing that the boy is gaining by virtue of the relationship. If he is staying with the younger falang he is paying 50% of rent, food, entertainment and the falang is not giving the boy anything of value. sorry, I won't bite!
:3some:

December 2nd, 2011, 17:25
I'll bite - neither the Thai boy nor the younger farang come out of this with any credit whatsoever:

The Thai boy is no more than a liar and cheat - taking money from the 61yo under false pretences - he pretends to love him and be his BF in order to get his education paid for - whilst all the time shagging all and sundry including the younger farang.
Just because this may not be entirely unusual does not make it right.

The younger farang is equally culpable if he goes along with this deception and gives tacit approval to its continuation.
What on Earth does he think the future could possibly hold in terms of any sort of honest relationship with a proven liar and cheat.

No morals, No scruples, No chance.

December 2nd, 2011, 17:45
The younger guy is kidding himself if he thinks the Thai wants him as his true bf the Thai is just saying that he wants the guy to be faithful to pretend he really loves him all these hookers they know every trick in the book.

December 2nd, 2011, 18:12
Yep - liars and cheats are two a penny in the land of smiles, especially where sex is concerned..

But.. - there's a couple of buts...

Why is this rent boy calling the older guy his bf, if he's shagging the younger guy for free? That doesn't quite stack with the normal bar-boy or bar-girl get-rich-quick agenda. And why is he bothered about the younger guy shagging around? Again, it doesn't quite fit..

Makes me think he's more of a mixed up kid than a hardened pro, but on the other point I agree - guys like that usually get more dicks in their sphincter than they get hot dinners..

Neal
December 2nd, 2011, 18:15
Both of you are right on the mark as to what I said. The Thai boy is a freaking liar and is getting "something" out of the younger falang....something. and the younger falang is stupid because he is going to be hung out to dry and he is too stupid to recognize it. He wuvs me!! Yeah bullshit. and they all tell me how they love me and sexy I am just before I pay them! :sign5:

Old git, he says he doesnt want him to fool around for the same reason no money boy wants their ATM to fool around. they want to be the only one with the ATM card for fear that he will get bored with him and find a new one.

December 2nd, 2011, 19:23
Old git, he says he doesnt want him to fool around for the same reason no money boy wants their ATM to fool around. they want to be the only one with the ATM card for fear that he will get bored with him and find a new one.

The notion that the OP is getting his rocks off for gratis does seem a little suspect...

December 2nd, 2011, 19:32

The notion that the OP is getting his rocks off for gratis does seem a little suspect...

It's possible though - since the Thai boy is being financed by the 61yo, then perhaps there's no need to ask the younger farang for money !!

I do hope the 61yo reads this board :evil4: :evil4:

Neal
December 2nd, 2011, 22:20
What are you kidding me?
When have you ever seen one of these boys or girls with enough money not to need more and more and more! :sign5:

December 2nd, 2011, 22:22
What are you kidding me?
When have you ever seen one of these boys or girls with enough money not to need more and more and more! :sign5:

Good point!!

:sign5:

christianpfc
December 3rd, 2011, 00:01
they are all just horny and anyone will do when drunk and horny!
My limited experience with drunk (gay) boys is rather disappointing: they fell asleep during taxi ride or as soon as we hit my room.

So you probably need some experience to find the right point, where a straight drunken boy is ready to have sex with another man, but not too drunk and falling asleep.

December 3rd, 2011, 01:49
....you probably need... to find the right point, where a straight drunken boy is ready to have sex with another man, but not too drunk and falling asleep.

Oh, the romance of it all!

Brisboy82
December 6th, 2011, 08:09
Yep - liars and cheats are two a penny in the land of smiles, especially where sex is concerned..

But.. - there's a couple of buts...

Why is this rent boy calling the older guy his bf, if he's shagging the younger guy for free? That doesn't quite stack with the normal bar-boy or bar-girl get-rich-quick agenda. And why is he bothered about the younger guy shagging around? Again, it doesn't quite fit..

Makes me think he's more of a mixed up kid than a hardened pro, but on the other point I agree - guys like that usually get more dicks in their sphincter than they get hot dinners..

He is not a bar boy at all he is just an
Average Thai from a middle class family who gets a bit of help from his German bf. yes that makes him a moneyboy but just not in the form of a bar boy or full time
Prostitute.

Brisboy82
December 6th, 2011, 08:11

I don't know why that is suspect since I never give or send money t my Thai friends.

What is so unusual about a white guy In his 20s getting free sex from guys his own age??

Brisboy82
December 6th, 2011, 08:15
Old Git, while I understand where you are coming from and have stayed very quiet during all the posts being made on this thread, I have to say that almost all of us know about all these boys and girls and their tricks. Oh, he is my bf and he loves me so much but I am shagging this 61 yr old for his money for education. Get real.
He is shagging him and when the b/f op isnt looking he is shagging the rest of Pattaya that wants him! Sure, he is screwing the falang b/f freind for his good looks and powerful sex and there is absolutely nothing that the boy is gaining by virtue of the relationship. If he is staying with the younger falang he is paying 50% of rent, food, entertainment and the falang is not giving the boy anything of value. sorry, I won't bite!
:3some:

I am under no illusion thT this guy loves me an I don't love him.

No he would not be staying with me. The reason he told me he has a bf is that he cannot stay overnight when he sleeps with me as his bf expects him
To be home at midnight every night to go on webcam and prove he is being faithful :p

And no he's not screwing the rest of pattaya maybe just the rest of Bangkok. He is not from pattaya. I don't associate with the filthy pattaya guys.

December 6th, 2011, 08:42

No he would not be staying with me. The reason he told me he has a bf is that he cannot stay overnight when he sleeps with me as his bf expects him
To be home at midnight every night to go on webcam and prove he is being faithful :p

And no he's not screwing the rest of pattaya maybe just the rest of Bangkok. He is not from pattaya. I don't associate with the filthy pattaya guys.

Hi,

Final paragraph is silly ill thought out nonsense to be honest.

What separates Bangkok guys from filthy Pattaya guys as you say?

The majority both in Bangkok or Pattaya, if they are working in bars or selling themselves are unlikely to be natives of either of these cities.

The deceit continues when your Thai kid goes out shagging all and sundry but rushes home for the midnight webcam call to keep the cash rolling in!........... :evil4:

Brisboy82
December 6th, 2011, 10:45

Hi,

The majority both in Bangkok or Pattaya, if they are working in bars or selling themselves are unlikely to be natives of either of these cities.

The deceit continues when your Thai kid goes out shagging all and sundry but rushes home for the midnight webcam call to keep the cash rolling in!........... :evil4:

Yes the last paragraph was just a bit of a
Stir. However he is from a middle class
Bangkok family and not some isan boy. He has also never worked in a bar and not does
He hang out in bars. I agree that if he is accepting financial help in return for a 'relationship' with some old guy that makes him a moneyboy even if he is not from the commercial scene.

Btw when I said nothing is unusual
About free sex. It's not just for young guys. I know guys in their 50s who go to Thailand and fuck lots of guys an pay nothing and never contact them again.

Just because Thailand has a lot of prostitution doesn't mean you have to pay for sex. If you can get free sex at home then you can also get it in Thailand.

Guys who always pay for sex in Thailand are guys that can't get someone similar at home.

Back in western countries some old guys find plenty of hot young guys to hook up with without spending any money. I know older guys in Australia who are completely broke and still manage to sleep with young hot guys. Just depends on you and your personality.

December 6th, 2011, 10:57
Bangkok family and not some isan boy. He has also never worked in a bar and not does
He hang out in bars. I agree that if he is accepting financial help in return for a 'relationship' with some old guy that makes him a moneyboy even if he is not from the commercial scene.

About free sex. It's not just for young guys. I know guys in their 50s who go to Thailand and fuck lots of guys an pay nothing and never contact them again.

Just because Thailand has a lot of prostitution doesn't mean you have to pay for sex. If you can get free sex at home then you can also get it in Thailand.

Guys who always pay for sex in Thailand are guys that can't get someone similar at home.

Back in western countries some old guys find plenty of hot young guys to hook up with without spending any money. I know older guys in Australia who are completely broke and still manage to sleep with young hot guys. Just depends on you and your personality.

Agree with most of that!

lexusgs
December 6th, 2011, 11:01

Hi,

What's the point here Brisboy? I mean what were you hoping to achieve from your post? are you looking for advice as to what to do with this boy? would a middle class Thai need money from some guy for an education in reality? Why would you even want to be associated with someone that is as deceitful as YOU have made him appear? I guess after 3 pages of replies I'm wondering what exactly you're looking to get out the responses here?

Beachlover
December 8th, 2011, 21:44
Brisboy82... I know you're probably just posting this for discussion's sake but why on Earth would you be at all consider getting into a serious relationship with a guy like this?

Put aside the dishonest "scumbag" factor first. The fact that he's already a prostitute and willing to sell his body for cash on such a sustained basis doesn't say much about his integrity and self respect. It also means any interaction or relationship with him will be blurred by your decreased ability to understand his genuine motives and expectations.

I agree... makes perfect sense.

If you wanna long term relationship find someone more like your self, well educated people with a future Since youre still young, thais wanna be with you for real , true love .
Yep... Brisboy, if you're looking for a relationship, I would look for a Thai who isn't anywhere near the farang/pay scene at all.

just because they are not wearing ' knickers and numbers ' . There are plenty on GR that are bone too idle to work in a go go bar and plenty of street boys too, but are they prostitutes? damn right they are!........They are not choosy who they sleep with as long as there is financial gain.
True!

I'd give him the slap of the door slamming on his arse, the ungrateful little twat.
You're a tough nugget!

loke
December 9th, 2011, 14:01
Afte reading about this middle class Bangkok boy I think you would be better off with a cute Isaan boy from the lower class.

He would probably try to love you as long as you love him and his family .

December 9th, 2011, 14:29
Afte reading about this middle class Bangkok boy I think you would be better off with a cute Isaan boy from the lower class.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Brisboy82
December 9th, 2011, 17:13

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

I prefer the isan boys anyway.
Isan and Lao boys are the sweetest I think