PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Immigration Today #2 FIXED

TOQ
November 19th, 2011, 03:04
{first posted on 23 December and deleted in error - FIXED - jinks}
{posts about the deletion, deleted to maintain continuity - jinks}

I walked into Pattaya Immigration today at 1:30PM and left with my Retirement Visa at 1:45PM.. I could not believe it was so fast. When I got there only 2 people were ahead of me.

I took with me:

2 Originals TM7 and 2 Photos. They returned one of the originals and one of the photos. I had heard you needed two now.
Income Declaration Letter
Xerox copy of Passport Photo ID Page, Departure Card and Xerox copies of my previous visa stamps.
Xerox copy of rent receipt, just in case, and they kept it.

The head lady at the 2nd desk double checked the work done by the man at the first desk, signed my visa stamp and said thank you when she returned my passport to me. I do not have to go back tomorrow.

I'd call that a great experience at Immigration

Smiles
November 23rd, 2011, 10:56
That's very good time TOQ (forgiving you some room for slight exaggeration) and only about 10 minutes more will get you the same thing ay Hua Hin Immigration.
The sequence of events here are the same, but I'm assuming that the Pattaya branch has more sitting members and thus the 'checking' process is done by more than one officer. In HH everything ends up going to just-one-person for the final verification, so that would account for the odd roadblock along the way.
Also no help: the more hungover complaining old farang farts hanging around with none of their paperwork done correctly the more it clogs up the works.

Smiles
November 28th, 2011, 10:13
{Several posts deleted but I could not resist leaving this one - jinks}

" ... omg omg omg omg omg you did stuff on my post without asking!!!! i want a laywer now .. now i tell you now ... daboss your going down .... mind you i bet it wont be the first time .. you dirty man .... "
You're an idiot. 'Butterflyforever' explained that the deletion was a mistake. He apologised. Case closed. (if only jinks ... oh, forget it)
TOQ's opening topic is gone forever I think . . . and now it looks like I started the thread. :love4:
__________________________________________________ _______________________

FYI: Butterflyforever or Da Boss:

Here is TOQ's post (from Gaybutton's board where he posted it, as well as here):

I walked into Pattaya Immigration today at 1:30PM and left with my Retirement Visa at 1:45PM.. I could not believe it was so fast. When I got there only 2 people were ahead of me.

I took with me:

2 Originals TM7 and 2 Photos. They returned one of the originals and one of the photos. I had heard you needed two now.
Income Declaration Letter
Xerox copy of Passport Photo ID Page, Departure Card and Xerox copies of my previous visa stamps.
Xerox copy of rent receipt, just in case, and they kept it.

The head lady at the 2nd desk double checked the work done by the man at the first desk, signed my visa stamp and said thank you when she returned my passport to me. I do not have to go back tomorrow.

I'd call that a great experience at Immigration

I think in order to make this thread understandable, you could post it into a new 'Opening' message by putting it (somehow) back up as the first post in this thread.

Up to you ...

November 28th, 2011, 10:39
That is an excellent idea but I am not sure if it can be done. I will have to check with Da Boss because that would be well above my newbie expertise :dontknow:

jinks
November 28th, 2011, 15:28
Who's a clever boy ?????

Do I get a reprieve or a stay of execution?

November 28th, 2011, 16:03
Who's a clever boy ?????

Do I get a reprieve or a stay of execution?

You are Da Man

Neal
November 28th, 2011, 16:41
But I bought a new dress for the hanging and ordered a turkey from Villa Market!
I guess we could have a stay of execution party.

How about it jinks? Would you like to be guest of, well whatever, on December 22nd at 9pm at Happy Pappy Place?
:occasion6: :occasion7: :party

jinks
November 28th, 2011, 16:53
Wild horses could not keep me away. Your new dress might :withstupid:

Neal
November 28th, 2011, 17:42
OK then I will post the party in a new thread for December 22nd at 9PM.
:party

November 28th, 2011, 17:55
Oh TYPICAL !! just TYPICAL......a bar owner advertises a night, promotes it widely, gets all our hopes up and then goes and cancels the bloody hanging at the last minute - another example of Pattaya's rip off bar trade I say !!! - and to say " oh but there's a stay of execution" party instead just doesn't cut the ice, people have booked to see a good old fashioned and hanging we should see !!! Well I for one am going to the Trade's Description court and the Advertising Standards Board re this as this is just another example of blatant false advertising if you ask me ....... I mean if we don't take a stand over matters like this then where does it end eh, I mean it will be "small cocks" at the "big cock" show next and boys who say they "do everything" when they really they do nothing ! - cause that NEVER happens now! :-), so this I fear this is just the tip of the iceberg !

So, it's a hanging we've been promised and a hanging we expect, no more, no less ! but to be fair you do all seem to be doing a fairly good job of late so we're open to all and any possibilities as to new available hangees ......as lets face it we're not really fussed who gets hung just as long as all of us experience a good night out with a well hung man man thrown in at the end of it !! lol lol lol

Neal
November 28th, 2011, 17:57
We did not reprieve Butterflyforever and that hanging will be had as soon as he becomes available.

November 28th, 2011, 18:13
AHHH your charitable yet wise side knows no bounds, being smart enough to reprieve one whilst still hanging the other....... keeping the masses happy on one hand whilst still keeping but moving the hanging to another date whilst still being seen to show compassion for the other pour soul seeing it's Christmas and all, obviously the workings of the mind of a great leader !

Oh and I see it's now turned into a Christmasy buffet which probably means some hot mince pies and presents ! :-)) again the work of a genius !! ha ha actually if I recall correctly my poor 75 year old mother still has a certain present I received from a "certain establishment" last Christmas from a lovely santa clad go go boy, which I thought and assumed was just a plain and simple jewelry box and so on my return home gave it to her as a fun gift, only for her to point out the not so subtle cock worked into the top of the lid for all to see ! - which to my dismay she thought was just hilarious and insists on keeping and bringing out to show women from her OAP club every time they visit her at various times throughout the year !! lol

jinks
November 28th, 2011, 18:19
We did not reprieve .

And now, from an American to boot, the ROYAL WE.

Neal
November 28th, 2011, 22:56
Eat my shorts baldy! (jinks)
Ya know Irish??? I never knew there was a cock in the top!! Take a picture, I wanna see!

November 29th, 2011, 02:10
"Ya know Irish??? I never knew there was a cock in the top!! Take a picture, I wanna see!"

ha ha yes that's exactly what happened me, in your bar, a bit dark and me probably slightly tipsy ( what with it being Christmas and all) and I went back to my hotel and stuck it in my case and thought nothing more of it until my mother pointed it out and you could have picked my jaw up off the floor lol - and of course I immediately then had to launch into a whole story about it being a "fun" ironic gift that I bought on a street stall for laughs - so, yes assuming she still has it ( I'm scared to ask) and assuming a grown man can in some way sneak into his mothers bedroom to take a crafty pic of a cock on a box without seeming even more gay to his dear typically homophobic irish mother god bless her than he actually already is then yes I'll try to remember to do that for you when I make my next "duty call" to her house ! lol

Oh God I've just realised that this could turn into one of those "ohhh does the photo exist or does it not" situations with people being called from all over the globe who may have also received same gift to act as expert witnesses or perhaps a video recording of the hand over of said gift being shown to prove receipt :-) he he ......oh well I'll just have to bite the bullet then and ask her to try and find the damned thing now as I can't afford the court fees that would be required to defend what little honour I have left ! lol

November 30th, 2011, 02:07
Pic of offending large member now sent by PM lol :-)