PDA

View Full Version : How often should I expect sex from the BF?

mikeisley
November 28th, 2011, 06:33
I have a friend/BF that I help out when he has a problem and send money for his Birthday and Christmas etc. I am going to visit him in March. How often should I expect to have sex? Once a day? Twice a day? etc. I am 46 good shape and he is 22.

Dax
November 28th, 2011, 07:04
You're kidding, right?

Blueskytoday
November 28th, 2011, 11:18
I would say "UP TO HIM" hehe,,

cdnmatt
November 28th, 2011, 11:31
He's only 22, so wouldn't worry about it. He's probably going to want sex a lot more than you.

frequentflier
November 28th, 2011, 13:21
what a silly question.

November 28th, 2011, 13:39
I have a friend/BF that I help out when he has a problem and send money for his Birthday and Christmas etc. I am going to visit him in March. How often should I expect to have sex? Once a day? Twice a day? etc. I am 46 good shape and he is 22.

Questions like that, I am surprised your home country gave you a passport!

November 28th, 2011, 13:52
How many times did you have sex last time or didnt you have sex and now you think thats normal for a thai boy once hes got his hooks into you?

November 28th, 2011, 14:24
Are you sure you are allowed out on your own?

Narakmak
November 28th, 2011, 14:43
One anal, plus one oral, everyday or the money gets cut off. You're welcome.

November 28th, 2011, 15:14
One anal, plus one oral, everyday or the money gets cut off. You're welcome.

Good call - but here is the response he will get:

"You don't understand me.
I love you so much - you my big baby.
I think you don't love me - you think me only call boy.
You my boyfriend - no customer - when I love you I don't want sex because I don't like sex really.
Today I'm sick, I have fever, maybe I die.
Why you don't give more money darleeng?
I miss you so much."

:occasion9:

Dani69
November 28th, 2011, 16:43
555555555 is this guy for real ?

November 28th, 2011, 18:31
Do you mean - how many times should you expect him to have sex "with you" or with all of the other farang BF's that he no doubt has and who all also no doubt send him money / iphones/ motorbikes etc etc for his "many" birthdays lol - and I'm not intentionally being cruel here as I'm assuming that this is and was a joke post !! - if not....then wow.....what can one say......just go with the flow as at 22 and him living ( and working in Pattaya?) I'm sure he'll just be more than happy to oblige just as many times as you require / are able in order for him to keep this particular golden gooses wallet juices flowing until his next trip.

corky
November 28th, 2011, 18:40
It's simple.
You are 46. He is 22. Do the maths.
22 goes into 46 just over two times
46 goes into 22 just under 0.5
So he pokes you twice a day and you poke him every other day.
:gy:

Dani69
December 2nd, 2011, 22:57
It's simple.
You are 46. He is 22. Do the maths.
22 goes into 46 just over two times
46 goes into 22 just under 0.5
So he pokes you twice a day and you poke him every other day.
:gy:

:sign5: LOVE it :sign5:

francois
December 2nd, 2011, 23:59
How often should the OP expect sex from his BF? I would say it depends how much money he is giving the bf during his stay in Thailand. Do the math.

christianpfc
December 3rd, 2011, 00:04
I vaguely remember, I read on one of these gay forums (or was it on a blog?) about a Farang whose younger Thai boyfriend required him to have sex every day.

The reason: the Farang could cum only once a day, and if he had slept with someone else, his boyfriend would notice because wouldn't be able to get it up again.

December 3rd, 2011, 02:01
...the Farang could cum only once a day, and if he had slept with someone else, his boyfriend would notice because wouldn't be able to get it up again.

Once every day?

7 times a week?

This farang was obviously a youngster, not to mention a STUD!

:evil4:

December 3rd, 2011, 04:06
In a straight context, it reminds me of the old joke..

..when should one use a condom?

- at every conceivable moment..

Aside from that, - what a daft question!!

RonanTheBarbarian
December 3rd, 2011, 05:03
Maybe if the OP does not get enough sex he could consider taking the BF to court?

A French women sued her husband for not providing enough sex, and won!

"The 51-year-old man was fined under article 215 of FranceтАЩs civil code, which states married couples must agree to a тАЬshared communal lifeтАЭ. A judge has now ruled that this law implies that тАЬsexual relations must form part of a marriageтАЭ. The rare legal decision came after the wife filed for divorce two years ago, blaming the break-up on her husbandтАЩs lack of activity in the bedroom.A judge in Nice, southern France, then granted the divorce and ruled the husband named only as Jean-Louis B. was solely responsible for the split.But the 47-year-old ex-wife then took him back to court demanding 10,000 euros in compensation for тАЬlack of sex over 21 years of marriageтАЭ.The ex-husband claimed тАЬtiredness and health problemsтАЭ had prevented him from being more attentive between the sheets.But a judge in the south of FranceтАЩs highest court in Aix-en-Provence ruled: тАЬA sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent.

тАЬBy getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other.тАЭ

From the Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... f-sex.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8741895/Frenchman-ordered-to-pay-wife-damages-for-lack-of-sex.html)

christianpfc
December 3rd, 2011, 21:36
Maybe if the OP does not get enough sex he could consider taking the BF to court?

A French women sued her husband for not providing enough sex, and won!
Yesterday, I had the same subject with friends over lunch. In France, you obviously can make a prenuptial agreement which says that the wife has to have sex with her husband every other day.

Other countries handle such subjects a bit different. There was a woman in a fundamentalistic islamic country who complained to a court that her husband drinks too much and visits prostitutes. She got two years in jail, because it was her fault, she didn't take care of her husband, that's why he turned to alcohol and prostitutes.

Beachlover
December 5th, 2011, 19:08
You've got to be f***ing kidding me right?

He's not a "BF" to you... He's a live in prostitute.

December 5th, 2011, 20:49
You've got to be f***ing kidding me right?

He's not a "BF" to you... He's a live in prostitute.

:laughing3: :laughing3:

You meet some strange people on here for sure!

loke
December 9th, 2011, 13:43

Its very easy.

It depends on how much sex you want. Every day you have 1000 baht ready for him . So that is once a day.

If you really wanna do it twice a day it would be 2000 baht.

So if you stay in Thailand 2 weeks you just need a bigger wallet.. :8(

December 9th, 2011, 17:41

Its very easy.

It depends on how much sex you want. Every day you have 1000 baht ready for him . So that is once a day.

If you really wanna do it twice a day it would be 2000 baht.

So if you stay in Thailand 2 weeks you just need a bigger wallet.. :8(

No No No, Loke - you are missing the point entirely - the boy is not some common prostitute, he is the OP's friend/boyfriend

:evil4:

Beachlover
December 10th, 2011, 09:34
He's a prostitute with a long-term service level agreement... which he's about the breach. :rolling: