PDA

View Full Version : spa/ massage with bath

November 25th, 2011, 12:22
Hi Guys,

I would appreciate advice on the following:

I have seen a few massage/ spa venues offer things like a mineral water spa or milk spa bathtub.

I rather fancy the idea and think it can be very relaxing and erotic. It would be great if I can get a masseur to join me in the tub for a bit of relaxation and erotic play.

Would anyone know if the venues would be willing to allow their masseurs to join me in the tub?

or
If I 'offed' someone or brought a masseur to my room - would it be okay to invite them to join me for a bath?

Thanks
Clint

pong
November 25th, 2011, 14:47
1. if shops offer this-make triple sure-most likely it is not a bath/tub or the like. Some of the m2m-high end places have jaccuzzie-if yes, always with extra to pay for the Super-VIP or so.
2. if you off/rent a boy-then you decide what to happen-whithin the normal borders. Perhaps better to discuss these things first-as many a Thai unused to it will think it as too kinky or strange. No need to even ask that here.
3. but then I remember-very long time ago- a bit of kinky guy who liked to do it in the bathtub of the shorttime rooms of the Suriwong HTL-he begged me for it after the 1st 2-3 sessions. In fact many of the upmarket str8 shorttime hotels with curtains etc have also special rooms with a bathtub for 2-3, foam and all that.
I know of 1 massageshop which-but only in Thai and in Thai mags-advertise with special rooms-4 or 5 themed rooms, incl SM (a very rare and frightening idea for most Thai)- name is handsome- find it via thaimassageboy.com. Owner is a Thai who grew up in LA/Hollywood and returned to homeland. I saw a few of them when still very new. Do not know if just for rent also possible-or only with a boy from the shop. But that area is/was flooded quite recently-fone first if operating. In a private moo-baan off Lardprao road-fairly close to MRT stop same name, some 15/20 trainmins away from Silom.
Either the very well known Albury or Hero also have private super VIP rooms with such a thing. Will cost around 1000 bt/just for the hire.

lonelywombat
November 25th, 2011, 14:54
I think you should start with Poseiden who have Jacuzzi in the penthouse and vip studio[s] and for the cost elsewhere, it might be cheaper to stay here and invite your boys back every night to your apartment.

The master suite and the vip studio[s] , both have jacuzzi. I believe jinks might be able to give more info, one of his favourite places.

http://www.poseidon-pattaya.com/index_p ... glish.html (http://www.poseidon-pattaya.com/index_poseidon_english.html)

I would also check out The Venue, only 100 yard away and once again jinks should be asked by pm if you dont wish to post, as he also likes Venue, and Jomtien Complex in particular

http://www.thevenue.asia/

There was a suggestion than in Boyztown the Penthouse has similar rooms for straights, but a honeymoon hotel is just that. More for one night stands.

jinks
November 25th, 2011, 15:48
Posiedon - For a spa-bathtub book the suite over reception.
Room enough for 2 maybe 3 if you like it cosy.
[attachment=2:i8skj4um]PC190001.JPG[/attachment:i8skj4um][attachment=1:i8skj4um]PC190002.JPG[/attachment:i8skj4um]
[attachment=0:i8skj4um]bath.jpg[/attachment:i8skj4um]

lonelywombat
November 26th, 2011, 05:36
Had 2 PM's overnight asking why I did not include Ganymede, which has a sauna and spa plus a jacuzzi bar. Happy to add them. As the rooms do not include any of these , the rates are more modest than the Venue or Poseiden.
Room rates start at 700 baht per night . see promotions on their web page

It appears that access to the sauna,spa and jacuzzi is not limited to hotel guests who have free access.

Interesting that all 3 places are in Jomtien complex, about a minutes walk to all 3.

Here is the link

http://74.220.207.127/~asianmoo/ganymede/index.html

November 27th, 2011, 06:46
Guys,

Thank you for the good suggestions.

There seems to be a few nice options - I will look into them a bit futher.

Cheers
Clint