PDA

View Full Version : The Bog

May 11th, 2006, 08:40
I've been sitting, David Blaine-like, in front of my monitor since April 26, "staying tuned" and waiting for new utterances from the oracle of wisdom. My world has stopped, I don't know what to think about world events, I'm lost in a sea of ignorance. Is The Bog dead?

Smiles
May 11th, 2006, 23:01
I've been sitting, David Blaine-like, in front of my monitor since April 26, "staying tuned" and waiting for new utterances from the oracle of wisdom. My world has stopped, I don't know what to think about world events, I'm lost in a sea of ignorance. Is The Bog dead?
The Bog is in abeyance.
Apparently H*dd* was on some kind of utopian-style excursion to Vietnam with his ('Good Friend') S*rcr*st.
Pronouncements should resume in due course regarding Thaksin getting his well-deserved comeupance (sp?) and the Palestinians sitting on the right/left hand/knee (can never remember) of Allah while at the same time giving the Zionist Nazis next door their well-deserved comeupance.
My baited (bated?) breath can hardly stand the suspense of the return.

PS ... Is that the "REAL" (one&only) H*dd* posting the odd decree lately in the Global Forum, or is it just that 'F.B.O.C.' Colonel Homotern in Blog-mode? Does anyone know for sure?

Cheers ...

May 12th, 2006, 08:52
Is that the "REAL" (one&only) H*dd* posting the odd decree lately in the Global Forum, or is it just that 'F.B.O.C.' Colonel Homotern in Blog-mode? Does anyone know for sure?Yes, I know for sure

elephantspike
May 12th, 2006, 13:34
Me too.

Surfcrest
May 19th, 2006, 05:03
Apparently H*dd* was on some kind of utopian-style excursion to Vietnam with his ('Good Friend') S*rcr*st.

I'm surprised you missed the f in my handle.

Hope your weather is as good there as it is here!

Cheers back to you Smiles

Surfcrest

May 20th, 2006, 18:28
I'm surprised you missed the f in my handle.

Surprised someone told `er to get the F out?! :drunken:

May 23rd, 2006, 09:42
Surprised someone told `er to get the F out?!That would be the shepherds - "Let's get the flock out of here."