PDA

View Full Version : Dave Man Club

lexusgs
November 24th, 2011, 20:50
FYI

Any guys who are currently in Pattya

I'm off to check this out tonight. Should be fun :happy7:

http://www.thedavemanclub.com/index.php ... Itemid=222 (http://www.thedavemanclub.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=events&task=viewevent&eventid=7&Itemid=222)

November 24th, 2011, 23:06
Talk about a vague posting and a just as vague website advert. I have been to this place twice, 2 years apart. The difference between those 2 occasions was in date only... the same coyote boys doing the same monotonous moves over several hours with a few cabaret acts thrown in to wake up the patrons.

colmx
November 25th, 2011, 01:55
Talk about a vague posting and a just as vague website advert. I have been to this place twice, 2 years apart. The difference between those 2 occasions was in date only... the same coyote boys doing the same monotonous moves over several hours with a few cabaret acts thrown in to wake up the patrons.

That might help explain the "lonely" moniker in your name!

A night out is what you and your friends make of it :party

BTW are you the same Lonely_farang on GR that rates all the boys on their looks, performance etc?
Seems some people love yoru system... but others hate it!

lexusgs
November 25th, 2011, 03:17

Crikey mate I was gonna reply in the same vain as Colmx. Seems straightforward that the ad said big cock show tonight and Dave has some hot looking guys. Personally I enjoy a few drinks there and find the talent easy on the eye. As Colmx says a night out is what you make it...lighten up dude :bounce: I typed the post in a hurry as I was leaving my place hence light on detail.

November 25th, 2011, 11:18

Crikey mate I was gonna reply in the same vain as Colmx. Seems straightforward that the ad said big cock show tonight and Dave has some hot looking guys. Personally I enjoy a few drinks there and find the talent easy on the eye. As Colmx says a night out is what you make it...lighten up dude :bounce: I typed the post in a hurry as I was leaving my place hence light on detail.

So how was this special night, lets read a review!

November 25th, 2011, 11:26

That might help explain the "lonely" moniker in your name!

A night out is what you and your friends make of it :party

BTW are you the same Lonely_farang on GR that rates all the boys on their looks, performance etc?
Seems some people love yoru system... but others hate it!

Yes that is me. Most of the guestbook comments on GR are useless for giving any feedback about the boys (whats with the Europeans and the cut n paste line art drawings... now that is in bad taste). Those who hate my ratings are kidding themselves if they think GR (in Pattaya at least) is anything less then an online brothel. I am just keeping it real!

November 26th, 2011, 00:44
oh my lonely i found your reports a bit strange .. especially one of the guys who you had .. i meet him in before you .. and your rating where well out .. id give him 10 -10 on looks 9 - 10 body 10 - 10 on looks like his picture .. and id say his cock was smaller than most thias , you said it was over average ... you need to redo that one .. wont tell you who it was tho.. and i may have changed some of the marks so you cant find out that way either haha ... :occasion9:

November 26th, 2011, 20:10
Looks are subjective, but regarding the one about cock size, this can be because of 2 reasons: 1) You had him while still going through puberty OR 2) The types of boys I like are PYT's, and for the most part they are poorly endowed, thus my standard for average endowment would be lower then yours should your type differ from mine.

November 26th, 2011, 20:49
Looks are subjective, but regarding the one about cock size, this can be because of 2 reasons: 1) You had him while still going through puberty OR 2) The types of boys I like are PYT's, and for the most part they are poorly endowed, thus my standard for average endowment would be lower then yours should your type differ from mine.
i can assure you he wasnt going thru puberty ... as you may have noticed im not overly keen on the word boys .. and i have no intention of going with them ... i prefer over 21 as it seems to me you can get a bit more of a conversation out of them rather than i do anything!! but i wont do that .. or that .. or that.. cant say ive noticed pyt's are any different from anyone else imhho .... work that out if you can :) .. but thanks for the slander ... i shall consort my lawyer right now :lam:

November 26th, 2011, 21:17
Don't waste your time on the lawyer, I used the word "OR".
Your very generous in your rankings whereas I'm more realistic. I assume all the 10's for face are in Bangkok, being utilized for film, television and print. The most I could ever hope for in Pattaya would be a 9.5, which I have yet to off. As for him not looking 100% like his photo, that is easy to explain: you met him closer to the time his photos were taken.

November 26th, 2011, 21:35
Your very generous in your rankings whereas I'm more realistic. I assume all the 10's for face are in Bangkok, being utilized for film, television and print. The most I could ever hope for in Pattaya would be a 9.5, which I have yet to off. As for him not looking 100% like his photo, that is easy to explain: you met him closer to the time his photos were taken.

dont panick i didnt call .. twas a joke dear ... i dont take things to serious ... i always find the cuter lads are in pattaya meself ... but then i like personality as much as looks .. and bkk lads are far harder to my way of thinking...

christianpfc
November 26th, 2011, 22:55
The types of boys I like are PYT's, and for the most part they are poorly endowed, thus my standard for average endowment would be lower then yours should your type differ from mine.
What is/are PYT's?

November 26th, 2011, 22:58
The types of boys I like are PYT's, and for the most part they are poorly endowed, thus my standard for average endowment would be lower then yours should your type differ from mine.
What is/are PYT's?
pretty young things

martin911
November 26th, 2011, 23:55

Ever stop to take a look at what you write ??
"10s are in bkk ,the most you could expect in Pattaya is 9.5 "---- what abs horse manure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---
Sad sad sad

I am of out to Dave shortly --where i prob will have my usual good fun with the guys i know and that i treat with the respect that they deserve !! --and you know something, when you interact with the thai boys like this it is immensely rewarding --
-rather than marking them on some scale that only somebody thats a little adrift would use !!
--Id love to know what Man or Golf ,or the others would say about you if they knew what you were doing after having sex with them --LOL id LOVE to know how they would RATE YOU !!!!
Mabye il set up a chart ---and get the guys u rate to rate you ---could make for some interesting reading ,then again prob NOT !!

November 27th, 2011, 02:06
@Britthai ... I knew it was a joke and I responded the best way I could

@Martin911 ... 10's are models, you do not see them walking around the streets of 2'nd tier arts deprived cities such as Pattaya. You may see them in the big cities where they are paid good money for their looks, certainly not found in stale, second-rate, over-priced after hours places such as DMC. I'm happy for you that you've got more money than intelligence to repeatedly enjoy a place such as DMC. As for the trade wanting to give me a ranking, I could care less, and I know it would make no difference to me as a client because it's only about the cash. But I sincerely apologize to you for ranking your boyfriend a 5/10 for sexual performance, after serious reflection, I'll give him 5.5

martin911
November 27th, 2011, 10:49

@Martin911 ... 10's are models, you do not see them walking around the streets of 2'nd tier arts deprived cities such as Pattaya. You may see them in the big cities where they are paid good money for their looks, certainly not found in stale, second-rate, over-priced after hours places such as DMC. I'm happy for you that you've got more money than intelligence to repeatedly enjoy a place such as DMC. As for the trade wanting to give me a ranking, I could care less, and I know it would make no difference to me as a client because it's only about the cash. But I sincerely apologize to you for ranking your boyfriend a 5/10 for sexual performance, after serious reflection, I'll give him 5.5

5555555555555 only in your dreams !!

Neal
November 28th, 2011, 07:28
Several of the following comments were made about the way Americans say things and why. As it was interesting and certainly deserved a thread of its own, I split the topic here so that both may continue but in different threads.
Scotty, you can find it all under the new thread in Global Forum. DaQueen

martin911
November 29th, 2011, 01:54

5555555555555 only in your dreams !!

Hey lonely ,i was chatting one of your PYTs last nite --one that you rated as a 1/10 for sex ---

the way HE remembers it was that you were {personal info deleted - jinks} :laughing3:

He was not in any way running you down --the way he saw it was that it was easy money for him :occasion9: :occasion9:

OK I think each had a go and now that should be enough. DaBoss

jinks
November 29th, 2011, 02:01
GENTLEMEN, please no personal information or hearsay of a personal nature.

This is the first time it has happened since DaBoss took over.

I think it should be incorporated into #4 Privacy.

Neal
November 29th, 2011, 02:38
OK, maybe I did not make myself clear, I thought I said this tit for tat was over.
As far as which moderator happens to be awake at what time and why and who is logged on and looking at the forum is irrelevant and should not be of concern. The posts you made after I said it was to be over were deleted....twice.

martin911
November 29th, 2011, 02:46
OK, maybe I did not make myself clear, I thought I said this tit for tat was over.
As far as which moderator happens to be awake at what time and why and who is logged on and looking at the forum is irrelevant and should not be of concern.

I think you are making yourself Very clear Neal --- -- delete delete delete --
in a pm (your prefered method of comm ) to me earlier in which i asked you on this topic were some of my posts deleted earlier --you responded that none were --- you might look at again --some of mine are no longer there --

and splitting this topic seems to have brought it to an end -- right after your post splitting it

Neal
November 29th, 2011, 04:11
Where the topic was split by myself was just after my post and a new post by Scottish guy. That's where it was split and that function does not delete posts.
As far as delete delete delete, this board will not become a battlefield for the two of you to rant, rave and call each other names.
That type of board ended when I purchased the board and if you find it necessary to do just that, it is my understanding that there still is another board here in Thailand where such juvenile behavior is permitted.

martin911
November 29th, 2011, 19:56
Where the topic was split by myself was just after my post and a new post by Scottish guy. That's where it was split and that function does not delete posts.
As far as delete delete delete, this board will not become a battlefield for the two of you to rant, rave and call each other names.
That type of board ended when I purchased the board and if you find it necessary to do just that, it is my understanding that there still is another board here in Thailand where such juvenile behavor is permitted.

"A battlefield for the two of us to rant and rave"--it was hardly that !!

Is everybody lacking a sense of humour in this place latley ????--- not grasp the concept of sarcasm !!!

There is another board that is true --but its possible that im banned from it lol

netrix
November 30th, 2011, 16:15
i just love this new forum! it's so ... iron-fisted. :8(

November 30th, 2011, 16:40

Neal gives his SGT "customers" what they want - and a lot of them like the fist.

:occasion9:

Neal
November 30th, 2011, 17:00
May I suggest that if you don't wish to talk about Dave Man Club anymore that you open a new thread? :dontknow:

martin911
December 1st, 2011, 08:55

indeed !!!!!!!!!!!

look at the last comment by "daboss "

For Fxxxks N lighten up :):)