PDA

View Full Version : Public hangings at Happy Place!

Neal
November 23rd, 2011, 18:38
Well this is just too much to split the topic from two different threads and make one new one so I think I will just start it here and try to bring everyone up to date.

In Messy Stuff, Posting Guidelines, jinks made a boo boo and because some would not let it go as an honest small mistake, I suggested a public hanging (of jinks). Well jinks being the big sport that he is suggested a Monday but if it cannot be done on a Monday has requested a Wednesday.

Now in Gay Thailand our new moderator was trying to fix a post made by TOQ and accidentally deleted it. I immeadiately suggested that there be TWO hangings at the same time.

NIrish has asked if there can be Boy Bingo inbetween the two hangings to lighten the atmosphere, sure, that is a possibility! We :party can do that or we can have a lucky draw whichever everyone wants.

NIrish asked if we would also have a buffet at the hangings and I think this is a marvelous idea.

So, if jinks and Butterflyforever can agree on a date, there will be two public hangings at Happy Place along with a party and buffet. Let me know both of you the best day and we can announce it, OK?

November 23rd, 2011, 19:05
YEAHHHH !:-) Typical Irish and Americans.......any excuse for a party !! :-)) although with your first public hanging now announced for Happy Place it looks like perhaps you should ahve kept your Moniker of the grim reaper up after all !!! ha ha.

November 23rd, 2011, 19:24
I guess this would be called a "Party to Die For"

jinks
November 23rd, 2011, 20:07
OK butterfly, after you, I'll go second after winning the boy bingo and gorging myself at the buffet.

I will then have a very full belly to vomit as I hang.

Wednesday 21st looks right for me.

November 23rd, 2011, 20:20
I will then have a very full belly to vomit as I hang.

Who said anything about hanging you by your neck jinks?

Neal
November 23rd, 2011, 20:26
well jinksie, that is pretty close to the 22nd of December and that is the next date for Boy Bingo. Could you both see your way to get hung on a Thursday? that way I already have Boy Bingo and all I have to do is get a buffet!

jinks
November 23rd, 2011, 20:27
Cheapskate, OK Thursday 22nd.

November 24th, 2011, 01:09
as it happens i think hanging to way to easy for the pair of em ... so i suggest we get beachy in as a guest of honor
and get him to start from the begining and read out everyone of his posts on the boards ...
also by doing this.. we take away the need for anyone to get into trouble .. both mods will be able to pull their own ropes to snap their own necks at any time they like and if they dont then by the time beachy has finished they go free ...
of course we as spectators get to come and go as we please .. cant expect us all to sit thru the readings and it could be like lemins queueing up to jump on the noose..
you will make a fortune daboss .. it could last a week ... just make sure its done outside so we dont all have to hear...
no offence beachy :) love you really :notworthy:

November 24th, 2011, 01:44
This event could lead to jinks being described as "hung" for the first time ever

:occasion9:

gerefan2
November 24th, 2011, 03:21
What time is the hanging?
What time is the drawing?
What time is the quartering?

Beachlover
November 24th, 2011, 07:24
You bloody comedian, Brithai! :rolling:

Neal
November 24th, 2011, 12:21
Waiting to hear from Butterfly if he has time on the 22nd to be hung or not.

November 24th, 2011, 15:46
Hanging seems a bit extreme.

Could we not just make Voodoo models of each mod, and take turns sticking pins up their effigies?

:leb:

November 24th, 2011, 15:52

I am very sorry but I will not be available then for a public hanging. :crybaby: I should be back in town right after the first of the year so please go ahead and hang jinks as planned and hanging me at a later date will provide cause for another party.

Brad the Impala
November 24th, 2011, 16:05

I am very sorry but I will not be available then for a public hanging. :crybaby: I should be back in town right after the first of the year so please go ahead and hang jinks as planned and hanging me at a later date will provide cause for another party.

Shouldn't we just take your wings off rather than hanging you, which may be anatomically impossible, weight, downforce, drop etc

November 24th, 2011, 16:16

Shouldn't we just take your wings off rather than hanging you, which may be anatomically impossible, weight, downforce, drop etc

A fate worse than being pinned, wings spread onto a velvet wrapped board and then put on public display !!

Brad the Impala
November 24th, 2011, 16:20
A fate worse than being pinned, wings spread onto a velvet wrapped board and then put on public display !!

Sounds like you might be rather looking forward to it, "spread on a velvet wrapped board" indeed!

November 25th, 2011, 00:39
@llawonk - Now think ahead man and dont confuse things !! The event has clearly been advertised as a "hanging", whereas your skills are more "obviously" more set in the beheading department, so, if we play our cards right we may well be able to organise a beheading as and when required but to be held on a totally different night !! - all complete with even more boy bingo and more importantly yet another one of H.P's great buffets :-) - I mean there's no point rushing things and trying to have ones hangings, quarterings and beheadings all on the one night when you could in turn have THREE different parties all on three different nights, I mean just would just be plain daft !!! lol - oh and I should add that aside to all the above - you appear to have one hell of a chopper there on you mate, I'm sure you're quite a hit with the boys !! lol

November 25th, 2011, 05:57
...you appear to have one hell of a chopper there on you mate ...

Now that reminds me of a Postcard I saw in a Newsagent's window many, many years ago.

This may be a UK thing so let me explain for the benefit of the foreign johnnys amongst us:
Newsagent's windows in the UK are the place to look if you want to find a Plumber or a Joiner etc because they advertise their services by placing a postcard in the window - as do private individuals wishing to sell a baby's cot or a settee or something.

I also need to explain that there was a British cycle manufacturer called "Raleigh" who produced a range of models with rather strange names.

Anyway, the postcard read:

Boys 24" Chopper for sale - Immaculate condition, hardly used. Well worth a look!

:occasion9:

November 25th, 2011, 08:20
And perhaps I should explain for those that may not have "got it" that I was referring to the very large axe the guy was carrying in the cartoon - also referred to as a "chopper" for chopping down trees ! :-) - although as the sign on the door said I believe it may actually have been for quartering rather than chopping but hey we'll not split hairs about that......as if he could do that then he wouldn't need to be going to chopping classes in the first place perhaps !!! lol

jinks
November 25th, 2011, 17:29
Now it is becoming totally British.

Hung Drawn and Quartered...

The drawn bit...........

Please turn right from the bar, past Panorama, Throb and BBB.

November 26th, 2011, 00:31
scotty wrote : Boys 24" Chopper for sale - *Immaculate condition, hardly used.* Well worth a look!
sure as hell woundnt see a sign like that in pattaya !!!

p.s. wow someones having a hissy fit about a cartoon ... hahahha :lam: