PDA

View Full Version : Back in Pattaya

lukylok
November 21st, 2011, 10:28
After two weeks in Myanmar, lots of eye candy and even eye contacts, but I was with a little straight group and behaved accordingly. Myanmar is fantastic, and if you have the opportunity, visit !
I spent a week in Chiang Mai, but as I was with my BS, I didn't visit any gay places but had the most marvelous time. Stayed at PJ's, which is a corner of paradise.
Back in Jomtien/Pattaya : Saturday night, went to Happy Place, few people, new show since October, including new numbers from the B-Boys, some very nice new boys, but went out with an old acquaintance.
Sunday, many people at Dong Tan's beach. Ladies and russians everywhere, one even tried playing his radio loud, luckily, intimidated by the heavy stares he met from everyone, muted it and left soon.
Nice meal at the little Mango, warm welcome, good food, good prices.
Had coffee at Yaya's, one of the best coffees ! Visited Krazy Dragon, quite a few customers. Wasn't alone for more than two seconds and had a very nice time. Continued to Happy Boys, but leave the rest to your (wild) imagination.
Visited Euroboys, was it their opening night ?, didn't get in.
Looked at X Boys show, very erotic as usual, and lots of girls in the assistance ! And the bar is surronded by extra stock of cans !

The floods have definetely an impact on the prices everywhere. I have not noticed any shortage of water/beer.
And one boy confirmed me that their salary had been cut by 400 bahts...