PDA

View Full Version : Mr Gay World. how was Mr Thailand selected

lonelywombat
November 20th, 2011, 07:12
One of the guys I met in Cambodia was going to Vietnam then Manila . He sent me an email about the Mr Gay Phillipines final on friday night, and says he is certain to go to South Africa for the Mr Gay Universe final in April.

Here is a link to the world finalists including a very handsome Thai, Kampa Somsrikaew. He has my vote already, When and where did Thai selection take place. Hope we get more info about the next. I want to be there.

http://www.mrgayworld.org/index.php/home/delegates-2011

yaraboy
November 21st, 2011, 04:07
Mr Norway is interesting...........obviously an Eurasian...........probably 1/2 Lao or Thai

colmx
November 21st, 2011, 07:27
Mr. Gay Thailand is "Kim"

He used to be seen quite regularly around Boystown/NAB in the past and used to reguarly be an entrant in the Mr. PGF, Body Beautiful contests etc

Last i heard was that he now lives in Switzerland

Nice to see him on this stage as he is a lovely guy!

Manforallseasons
November 21st, 2011, 11:16
Why was Mr.Thailand selected? Christ look at some of the competition. So it's Kim, why do these guys always wind up in Europe, you'de think with the Euro crisis at hand and the devalued Swiss franc they would set there sights a tad higher!

November 21st, 2011, 17:16
I've never seen such a mixed bag (and that's putting it politely)

Frankly some of the "delegates" would have been better entering Crufts.

Brad the Impala
November 21st, 2011, 17:48
Good to see such a range of guys for all tastes from Twinks to 40 year old attractive men. Surely someone for everyone, and interesting to see such a variety representing their countries.

kjun12
November 21st, 2011, 20:00
I've never seen such a mixed bag
You ain't just a bird-tird'n. :blackeye:

November 21st, 2011, 20:43
I've never seen such a mixed bag
You ain't just a bird-tird'n. :blackeye:

Well, what could be clearer than that!

:laughing3:

christianpfc
November 22nd, 2011, 01:22
[This is no wind up or and I am not flirting with scottish-guy.]
What is Crufts?
[/This is no wind up or and I am not flirting with scottish-guy.]

allieb
November 22nd, 2011, 02:11
[This is no wind up or and I am not flirting with scottish-guy.]
What is Crufts?
[/This is no wind up or and I am not flirting with scottish-guy.]

A dog show in London

daa raa
November 22nd, 2011, 04:53
[quote="colmx"]Mr. Gay Thailand is "Kim"

Kim? When I was sleeping with him, his name was Kay.

pong
November 22nd, 2011, 07:44
of course anyone has own taste, but here in MY now they certainly have many more hensum men-anywhere. And my taste for Thai boiys/men is also not quite this one.
Re NO: may be interesting for you to learn that NO actually has a large portion of BURMESE (ex-refugees)-might as well be mixed from there.

November 22nd, 2011, 14:54
To get back to the original topic, an answer seems to be emerging:

Mr Thailand was apparently selected on the basis of the number of SGT members he had shagged (under various aliases).

:evil4:

Patexpat
November 22nd, 2011, 18:03
Ok Ok .... Kay was selected at a heat of the competition held at The Bondi, but he never made it to the final due to the processing of his visa for Switzerland and he didn't have his passport available ... or so was the story at the time. The actual final was held way back at the start of 2011 ...

paperboy
November 22nd, 2011, 18:08
KIm or kay came to gran canaria for a holiday last september, he really really loved it
told me he would love to live there

November 22nd, 2011, 23:04
KIm or kay came to gran canaria for a holiday last september, he really really loved it

How does a prostitute get a Visa for Spain?
I'm sure half the board would dearly love to know - including me!!!

I'm sure Kim/Kay loved Sparkles Showbar - it must have been just like Boyztown with all the elderly and untalented drag queens

:leb:

paperboy
November 22nd, 2011, 23:48
ive no idea jimmy

but he went from switzland then onto germeny then GC
he is now back in switzland
i can vouch for that, we are still in contact with each other

November 23rd, 2011, 00:04
now i dont claim to be a beauty myself .. .but what a pug ugly bunch of fookers that lot are !!
i agree with scotty theres got to be a best of breed amoungst em somewhere ...
as for United States of America1ST RUNNER UP would i be right to assume he is related to the elephant man ??
or has he just got the hump because he couldnt beat the ugly brigade ??
ok now you can all take a pop at me .. i can take it haha :occasion9:

krobbie
November 23rd, 2011, 00:50
I must be looking at a different bunch of guys. If I wasn't otherwise engaged, there's a couple in there I could happily spend a lot of time with.

I think the actual idea is to create awareness worldwide for equality and human rights and for that they should all be applauded.

However, you gorgeous lot, carry on with the comments.

Brad the Impala
November 23rd, 2011, 00:54
ive no idea jimmy

but he went from switzland then onto germeny then GC
he is now back in switzland
i can vouch for that, we are still in contact with each other

The joys of Schengen, but sadly UK is not a signatory. Not unusual for Thai guys to get visas for Switzerland or Germany especially, then it's easy to travel to any European country that signed up.

November 23rd, 2011, 01:04
you know what krobbie you may well be right ...
now if any of them want to put on a par with miss world then good luck to them ...
who knows maybes after that a date with jordan then fame and fortune awaits .. if you dont know who jordan is .. just imagine the ugliest ladyboy in thailand and throw on a joke pair of tits and you got the picture ..

colmx
November 23rd, 2011, 01:19

How does a get a Visa for Spain?

Apologies
His name is Kay - not Kim... must have had a few too many when i wrote that...

Actually he's quite a talented artist so i think SG is being very unfair in his presumptions in the posting above

gerefan2
November 23rd, 2011, 02:29
just imagine the ugliest ladyboy in thailand and throw on a joke pair of tits and you got the picture ..
...that would be the fucking mamasan who used to work in Wild West Boys....it was SERIOUSLY ugly and smelly :pottytrain2:

November 23rd, 2011, 03:51
.... SG is being very unfair in his presumptions...

I'm not presuming anything - other posters have given the history - I'm only reacting to it.

:occasion9:

November 23rd, 2011, 03:58
just imagine the ugliest ladyboy in thailand and throw on a joke pair of tits and you got the picture ..
...that would be the fucking mamasan who used to work in Wild West Boys....it was SERIOUSLY ugly and smelly :pottytrain2:

You don't have to pine any more for her Gerefan2 - I can reveal Mama Leila has only moved across the Soi.

Can't remember the name of the bar but it's upstairs and there's a stage at the front and a narrow standing area at one side for the boys who are not on stage.

Settees in front and on the far wall.

She was up to her old routine - pulling the least attractive boys off the stage and sitting them down with horrified customers who had expressed no interest whatsoever.