PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Pride 2011 Street Party Boyztown 1 Dec

lonelywombat
November 20th, 2011, 06:56
Has there been any publicity about this. There was discussion about gay pride march here 2 weeks ago, but this poster is the first and only detail I have seen. These parties have always been a great deal of fun in the past. I hope that this is still planned and hope it is a great success as those that have been held in the past.

But some more detail would be greatly appreciated, please.

[attachment=0:1kvjrn0h]pride2011-dec-web.jpg[/attachment:1kvjrn0h]

November 21st, 2011, 21:57
I would certainly like more details on the "Host of International Artistes" who are set to appear at this extravaganza.

If only the names had been published well in advance I feel sure that extra flights would have been laid on to cope with the inevitable influx of gay tourists - whereas at this late stage I fear that there could be many thousands of disappointed fans stranded and unable to get flights.

The Wombat has done well to alert us to this upcoming event.

:occasion9:

jinks
November 28th, 2011, 15:41
But some more detail would be greatly appreciated, please.

All I can find is the website http://www.pattayapride.com/

corky
November 28th, 2011, 18:49
I would certainly like more details on the "Host of International Artistes" who are set to appear at this extravaganza.

Let's make a guess based on previous, similar events ...
Madam Jim (Scotland)
The Dolly Sisters (England)
Maisie Trollette (England)
Cafe Royale singers (Thailand & Philippines)
Copa Show (Thailand)
BBB Show (Thailand)
errr ...

November 28th, 2011, 20:51

Let's make a guess based on previous, similar events ...
Madam Jim (Scotland)
The Dolly Sisters (England)
Maisie Trollette (England)
Cafe Royale singers (Thailand & Philippines)
Copa Show (Thailand)
BBB Show (Thailand)
errr ...

Jesus,

I'd sooner stay in and wash my hair or get a pedicure than watch a line up like that. Talk about the Z'zzzzzz ed's....... factor!

November 28th, 2011, 22:05
Yes lol, line-up sounds better suited for the Venue show bar in Jontiem then a street party in Boyztown

November 28th, 2011, 23:26
Yes lol, line-up sounds better suited for the Venue show bar in Jontiem then a street party in Boyztown

Or Madame Tussaud's horror section

November 29th, 2011, 00:23

Or Madame Tussaud's horror section

There's more than two sods in that line-up.

:occasion9:

jinks
November 30th, 2011, 01:41
Spoilt for choice on Thursday......

OH yes they will........