PDA

View Full Version : Thailand...has met its match

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2011, 03:05
Have always loved Thailand for the easy paid sex, can ride a bubble butted gogo boy like a pony all night for the price of a meal.....didn't think any other place could beat that...but now stand corrected.
Have just returned from a weeks trip to Poland (Opole) and Romania (Bucharest outskirts)...and Romania is absolutely incredible...I'm almost speechless and totally drained..
Pick up rentboys in most metro stations...they stand towards the far end of the platforms away from the other passengers, its permitted to inspect one in great detail, they tend to weat loose jeans of stretchy tracksuit pants, easy to slide your hand down either side and have a good feel of the goods...practically fisted one...don't even have to talk to them or ask make eye contact...just walk up and have a good feel...
Must admit at times I almost overstayed my welcome..played with half a dozen before I made my choice...blonde boy with the tightest hole...trotted after me like a dog so grateful was he that I had selected him.
Back at the hotel had my way with him...silly fuck struggled to bottom at first...all for EUR10....incredible...and so grateful

spent 3 nights in Bucharest....did 4....same formula...last one simply wanted a meal and place to sleep...was a miserably cold night....never saw anyone eat a burger and chips so fast...sat on his face and fucked him 1st naturally...made a point of letting him know that the meal cost more than his arse...

Narakmak
November 19th, 2011, 03:10
You're surely the kind of quality tourist Romania is looking for!

:party

I've heard of crack whores in America going for ten dollars not ten euros, so cheaper than Romania!

goji
November 19th, 2011, 03:41
Pick up rentboys in most metro stations...they stand towards the far end of the platforms away from the other passengers, its permitted to inspect one in great detail, they tend to weat loose jeans of stretchy tracksuit pants, easy to slide your hand down either side and have a good feel of the goods...practically fisted one...don't even have to talk to them or ask make eye contact...just walk up and have a good feel... Very brave. What happens if it turns out the guy you felt up is not "trade", but some homophobic thug returning from the gym?

I also need to be more observant in Bucharest Metro stations. I saw (& had) some trade in the main rail station, but that was it.

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2011, 04:55
nara
was a biz trip...and again I make no excuses...
gji...the main railway station I found scary.....metro very late at night was best.....too easy!!.....winter is best...its cold, most tourists are gone, economy has crashed...and the whores are cold+hungry...perfect combination...even used one as a table ornament while I had breakfast.....bellboy/waiter couldn't believe his eyes...

cdnmatt
November 19th, 2011, 08:34
You're so full of shit. Do that in Romania, you're more likely to get a knife in the throat vs. a cute ass to fuck.

pong
November 19th, 2011, 11:32
other as of course the quick to despise above, I like the reports for this (catalan?) man. I think he is even able to post less revolting on another board with really good info-he sure knows how to get you all horny/aggressive in 1 minute
BUT: what he writes here really makes me wonder. Rom's are known as ATM-crashers (from SIM-city=Bacau) and wicked deceivers-acting like policemen and asking innocent Japanese girls that their money is to be inspected and take out the ''false'' euro's. Several years ago they discovered the rental boy scene and as soon as that went public, the govmt.+EU installed a special anti-AIDS group to give info and all that. Most reports about their prowess between the sheets were negative to downright 0 points-lying dead like a plank-even the chao doi in ChMai seem to be more active. But maybe Romania has caught up-though for me this is hard to believe.

November 19th, 2011, 15:10
What a classy guy Latintopxxx is - boasting that spends his time in metro stations in Eastern Europe publicly groping and fingering glue-sniffing, drug addicted, homeless, young boys who are prostituting themselves.
Then after taking them 'home', he "rides them like a pony" all night for less than the price of a meal.

Then he comes on SGT, lectures other people on morality, and encourages vigilante action against people he deems "perverts".

Is he schizophrenic?

:dontknow:

November 19th, 2011, 16:07
well said scottish-guy

allieb
November 19th, 2011, 17:19
other as of course the quick to despise above, I like the reports for this (catalan?) man. I think he is even able to post less revolting on another board with really good info-he sure knows how to get you all horny/aggressive in 1 minute
BUT: what he writes here really makes me wonder. Rom's are known as ATM-crashers (from SIM-city=Bacau) and wicked deceivers-acting like policemen and asking innocent Japanese girls that their money is to be inspected and take out the ''false'' euro's. Several years ago they discovered the rental boy scene and as soon as that went public, the govmt.+EU installed a special anti-AIDS group to give info and all that. Most reports about their prowess between the sheets were negative to downright 0 points-lying dead like a plank-even the chao doi in ChMai seem to be more active. But maybe Romania has caught up-though for me this is hard to believe.

He will com a cropper one day and end up tied up in a wardrobe with his bollocks cut of and stuffed in his mouth. And will have deserved it.

November 19th, 2011, 17:26
no allieb no one deserves to have that freaks balls in their mouth :tongue3:
in all honesty i very mch doubt hes even gen prob just another walter mitty whos in a wheelchair unable to leave home ...

lexusgs
November 19th, 2011, 18:43
Have always loved Thailand for the easy paid sex, can ride a bubble butted gogo boy like a pony all night for the price of a meal.....didn't think any other place could beat that...but now stand corrected.
Have just returned from a weeks trip to Poland (Opole) and Romania (Bucharest outskirts)...and Romania is absolutely incredible...I'm almost speechless and totally drained..
Pick up rentboys in most metro stations...they stand towards the far end of the platforms away from the other passengers, its permitted to inspect one in great detail, they tend to weat loose jeans of stretchy tracksuit pants, easy to slide your hand down either side and have a good feel of the goods...practically fisted one...don't even have to talk to them or ask make eye contact...just walk up and have a good feel...
Must admit at times I almost overstayed my welcome..played with half a dozen before I made my choice...blonde boy with the tightest hole...trotted after me like a dog so grateful was he that I had selected him.
Back at the hotel had my way with him...silly fuck struggled to bottom at first...all for EUR10....incredible...and so grateful

spent 3 nights in Bucharest....did 4....same formula...last one simply wanted a meal and place to sleep...was a miserably cold night....never saw anyone eat a burger and chips so fast...sat on his face and fucked him 1st naturally...made a point of letting him know that the meal cost more than his arse...

Then you woke out of your dream and realised you'd shot your wad... :happy7:

Beachlover
November 19th, 2011, 19:03
Don't mean to be a nagging Nelly but shouldn''t this thread have been moved to the GLOBAL forum instead of the Posting Guidelines forum? :happy7:

What a classy guy Latintopxxx is - boasting that spends his time in metro stations in Eastern Europe publicly groping and fingering glue-sniffing, drug addicted, homeless, young boys who are prostituting themselves.
Then after taking them 'home', he "rides them like a pony" all night for less than the price of a meal.

Then he comes on SGT, lectures other people on morality, and encourages vigilante action against people he deems "perverts".

Is he schizophrenic?

:dontknow:
Not that I disagree with what you said, Scottish, but a large portion of gay farang who visit Pattaya and Sunee Plaza are pretty much on the same level as that which you describe in your first sentence.

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2011, 19:22
oh my...soooo much hate...good thing I'm not the sensitive type...probably caused you all to spill your watered down G&Ts

My dears life is to be lived...you don't get a 2nd chance..once a day has passed you can't rewind back...assume you all are the vanilla type...missionary is as far as you go...looking for love...NOT me...just wanna pick...pay...and get max satisfaction...usually involves max humiliation for the boy...paying as little as possible.....we all got our kinks....and he can leave anytime he wants...
The 2nd romanian subway pickup I paid EUR10...before I used him I ordered room service...bill for a steak+chips+beer was EUR24....showed the bill to the pickup...let him know that my meal was worth more than twice his arse....using the stupid naked thing as a stool consumed my meal at my desk sitting on him...he got the leftovers...made him say thank you...

November 19th, 2011, 21:06
...just wanna ...get max satisfaction...usually involves max humiliation for the boy....

You're little more than a rapist who throws money on the ground as he leaves.

November 19th, 2011, 21:17
oh my...soooo much hate...good thing I'm not the sensitive type...probably caused you all to spill your watered down G&Ts

My dears life is to be lived...you don't get a 2nd chance..once a day has passed you can't rewind back...assume you all are the vanilla type...missionary is as far as you go...looking for love...NOT me...just wanna pick...pay...and get max satisfaction...usually involves max humiliation for the boy...paying as little as possible.....we all got our kinks....and he can leave anytime he wants...
The 2nd romanian subway pickup I paid EUR10...before I used him I ordered room service...bill for a steak+chips+beer was EUR24....showed the bill to the pickup...let him know that my meal was worth more than twice his arse....using the stupid naked thing as a stool consumed my meal at my desk sitting on him...he got the leftovers...made him say thank you...

what a strange sub species you are !!! the meal was worth more than twice than he was ??
and we all say its ten times more than what you are worth ..
was you abused as a c.... ( saved you the bother there mr mod ) tho is there any reason why this thread is in two places at once ?

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2011, 22:11
scottish gay...relax..take a pill...or should i say a handful.....at least I don't run around defending the undefensible..
brithai....a subspecies??....nice one...no need to get so personal....
Again my darlings...I don't exactly kidnap the street trade....it's all done in the privacy of my room....so the silly fucks can save face...again they can leave when they want too..,.any time....
I really fail to comprehend why this is such an issue...surely I can't be the only one who pays for sex...and likes a bit of role play...always safe sex...my kink is dominating the bottom pussy boy...for EUR10 i want more than a cuddle....he's gotta break into a sweat..take some strain...please me...work for the money...thank me for selecting him...
I have no problem finding willing gogo boys....or street trade om Thailand...just wanted to share the fact that Romania is just as good if not better from a cost perspective...cheap as chips and very eager to please...

artic55
November 20th, 2011, 06:08
I find this fairytale extremely hard to believe, a Romanian guy for 10 euro!! I have twice in the last 2 years visited Romania, Bucharest 4 weeks and Bacau 6 weeks both trips were business related , although you can find a lot of street boys willing to have sex for money (prostitutes) I never found one willing to do anything for 10 Euros. Most of the boys if not all are Gipsy's or Roma people as they are called over there, they are regarded by the Romanians population as low class and not really to be associated with. I meet quite a few of them and brought some to my apartment for fun, at least 50 Euros was expected for what you in Thailand call short time. I had couple of boys staying with me for 2 weeks, after the first night it was down to providing shelter and food, and buy them cloths and stuff.

The boys are poor and hungry and most live on the street they ranged in age from young to late teens. Gay lifestyle is not accepted in Romania so you need to be discreet when approaching boys for sex, and to take Roma boys to your hotel room is, in my own experience, almost impossible, that's why I moved to apartment after few days. The language in Romania is somewhat similar to Italian, and very few of the street boys speak any English so to communicate with them is hard. I can defiantly recommend Romania as a gay destination and give you some more info. just pm.

The currency in use is the "Lei" and Romania has been a part of the EU since 2007 and is not expected to be part of the Euro until 2015.

Beachlover
November 20th, 2011, 07:10
...just wanna ...get max satisfaction...usually involves max humiliation for the boy....
You're little more than a rapist who throws money on the ground as he leaves.
That sounds very dramatic and compelling but at the end of the day, that's not what he is.

I dislike this attitude and would find running into this kind of guy very creepy and unattractive too but at the end of the day, if he has negotiated and the seller has agreed clearly and unambiguously, I just can't see what he is actually doing wrong in a black and white sense.

Yes, the attitude and the practice is creepy and this guy's sleazy and sadistic beyond, but why not stick to that instead of calling him a rapist etc?

Also, in the industry where he comes from (manufacturing), people agree to work in relatively shitty conditions for next to nothing all the time. Are you going to start dialling the companies who manufacture for Apple etc and calling them exploitive and slave keepers?

a447
November 20th, 2011, 09:42
some weak evidence to show he is bullshiting. I can't see any reason for Latintopxxx to lie or why he shouldn't be taken at face value as almost everyone else on this forum is.

Beachlover, that's you commenting on my post about latinpox's ficticious trip to Capetown. Remember? It was after I reminded posters about his other ficticious "trips."

Having read this latest "trip", do you still think the evidence is "weak?"

I find this fairytale extremely hard to believe, a Romanian guy for 10 euro!! I have twice in the last 2 years visited Romania, Bucharest 4 weeks and Bacau 6 weeks both trips were business related , although you can find a lot of street boys willing to have sex for money (prostitutes) I never found one willing to do anything for 10 Euros.

So there you have it.

Knock, knock Beachlover.! Anyone home?

My dears life is to be lived...

I agree totally, latinpox. You should get out a bit more.

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2011, 21:29
...it's practically impossible to prove if I've been where I say I've been....so if you choose not to believe thats absolutely fine with me!
However I do sense that the hater posters seem to be scared girls clutching their LV handbags...terrified of offending someone...over the top politically correct...scared they might get stabbed or beaten up ....
If I want something I simply go for it...know it sounds like a nike ad...but it works...not saying that i'm successful everytime...but I up for propositioning 10 to get 1 yes...makes it taste all the better.
As for my kink which involves dominating + humiliating rent boys/men...its just that...a kink...perfectly legal...no underage...far from it..I prefer to dominate men..no unsafe sex...always condoms..never cum in their mouths....all over the face yes...
FYI I have had several PM...votes of support I would say...
If your kink is overpaying for mediocre service...ok...not gonna judge...maybe your kink is throwing money at the boy...proving you got more...I swing the other way...beat his price down..inspect him before selecting him..especially like to humiliate the uppity ones...ones who think they can make choices as to positions..or timing...
guess this subject is getting old...just wanted to share the fact that Romania was real easy...max arse almost for free...as for the danger..at times its almost a turn on..last one I picked up was slightly taller than me and definitely stronger...yet I used him like a rag doll...any position...after we were done, all showered and ready to go...wanted his cash...first had to go on all fours...kiss my feet...thank me for selecting him...love it.

November 21st, 2011, 04:27
..... if he has negotiated and the seller has agreed clearly and unambiguously....

And how exactly did he achieve this with a boy who speaks practically no English?

Are you seriously suggesting that this gypsy pick-up - who spoke practically no English - agreed clearly and unambiguously to have this vile man ejaculate "all over his face", to be "rode like a pony", to endure "maximum humiliation" and then to have to crawl "on all fours" and kiss his feet to pick up his 10 Euros?

Beachlover I never took you for a fool but you really need to think it through.

lonelywombat
November 21st, 2011, 06:37

Is he schizophrenic?

w:

Not that I disagree with what you said, Scottish, but a large portion of gay farang who visit Pattaya and Sunee Plaza are pretty much on the same level as that which you describe in your first sentence.

Now beachie, pray tell us what you base your pontificating statements on. You are sounding more like a lesbian every day. Why label every gay man that comes to Pattaya or Thailand in general, on what you have read in the forums.

You have told us you have a preference for discos, Poseiden moments on balconies, have been to Dongtan once and have never picked up a boy from a go go bar. How dare you label every gay man that comes to Thailand as on the same level as latintopxxx

Beachlover
November 21st, 2011, 08:07
A447... I don't disagree with what you say. But obviously I have not been to Romania and done what he (and the person accusing him of being a fairy tale) has done so I can't say for myself that he's a liar. I still think there is evidence of it, but it's not something I've verified myself so I'm not getting on the Latintopxxx bashing bandwagon yet!

Now beachie, pray tell us what you base your pontificating statements on. You are sounding more like a lesbian every day. Why label every gay man that comes to Pattaya or Thailand in general, on what you have read in the forums.

You have told us you have a preference for discos, Poseiden moments on balconies, have been to Dongtan once and have never picked up a boy from a go go bar. How dare you label every gay man that comes to Thailand as on the same level as latintopxxx
Lonely... you're ability to comprehend what people write has always been inconsistent and often incompetent.

Please read what I wrote and correct the errors in your statement.

I didn't refer to "gay man that comes to Thailand" at all. I didn't refer to "every gay man that comes to Pattaya" either.

I referred to a "large portion of gay farang who visit Pattaya and Sunee Plaza" being on the same level as that described by Scottish in his first post on page 1. While this is a subjective opinion, I believe it is accurate. Not flattering, but accurate. If you're going to dispute it, dispute it. Don't change what I said, accuse me of saying something I didn't say and then object to something I didn't say.

..... if he has negotiated and the seller has agreed clearly and unambiguously....

And how exactly did he achieve this with a boy who speaks practically no English?

Are you seriously suggesting that this gypsy pick-up - who spoke practically no English - agreed clearly and unambiguously to have this vile man ejaculate "all over his face", to be "rode like a pony", to endure "maximum humiliation" and then to have to crawl "on all fours" and kiss his feet to pick up his 10 Euros?

Beachlover I never took you for a fool but you really need to think it through.
Scottish... all reasons why I said "IF".

This is all getting too complicated... when did prostitution get so complex? LOL.

a447
November 21st, 2011, 14:55
...it's practically impossible to prove if I've been where I say I've been....

Talk about gullibles travels!

You see. latinpox, your problem is that you choose places where some of us have actually been (many times over the years in some cases), and you describe a gay scene there that we know just doesn't exist. Common sense also comes into play here. Common sense will tell us that you can not pick up a guy for 10 euros, just like you can't fuck a Thai construction worker for a few hundred baht, as you have claimed in an earlier post.
And common sense also tells us that if you really did what you claim you did to that 10 euro guy, you would have had your head bashed in.

Obviously, what you need to do is pretend you've been to ...I dunno...Mali? Benin? or some other unknown destination and then write about it. You never know, there may be some people on this board who might believe you.

Also, you seem to be pushing the "humiliation' thing just to outrage some board members who swallow your dribble. You are probably as meek as a kitten and live your life vicariously.

As I said before, you ought to get out a bit more and experience the real gay scene in a real country.

November 21st, 2011, 15:03
The debate is not about prostitution, Beachy.

The debate is about whether you condone or whether you utterly condemn the way that the OP feels he can humiliate and degrade other human beings because he has 10 Euros more than they have.

Whether Latintopxxx is being truthful or not is up to him and who knows what perverse kick he gets - but it disturbs me that he thinks of others in the way he apparently does.

It's that simple.

Brad the Impala
November 21st, 2011, 21:14
So many high horses mounted, so much outrage, all engendered by a fantasist. The only people being "ridden like a pony" are those taking this seriously!

November 21st, 2011, 23:15
A447 wrote : And common sense also tells us that if you really did what you claim you did to that 10 euro guy, you would have had your head bashed in.

well done a447 i belive you have answered the question ... :notworthy:

November 21st, 2011, 23:34
So many high horses mounted, so much outrage, all engendered by a fantasist. The only people being "ridden like a pony" are those taking this seriously!

Not at all - surely you're the very one for taking "boasting" extremely seriously?

I wouldn't want to see you impale yourself on double standards my dear.

:occasion9:

Brad the Impala
November 22nd, 2011, 00:33
[quote="Brad the Impala":2mmliqaj]So many high horses mounted, so much outrage, all engendered by a fantasist. The only people being "ridden like a pony" are those taking this seriously!

Not at all - surely you're the very one for taking "boasting" extremely seriously?

I wouldn't want to see you impale yourself on double standards my dear.
[/quote:2mmliqaj]

Just capable of distinguishing between credible and incredible comments.

Keep sticking your butt up for the latintopxxxxxx if you wish.

latintopxxx
November 22nd, 2011, 04:45
My darlings, minimum salary in Romania is like nothing...тВм150/monthy for those who can get a job, and there's massive unemployment as well as under employment.
тВм10 is like 2 days salary before tax...think the poor also pay tax...not sure.
If you leave the beaten track you do come across real poverty and need...or just plain boredom...no money...no job..living in a grey soviet style apartment 4 to a room with no heating...тВм10 doesn';t sound so bad!
I realise that some of my actions do push the boundaries but thats why i make use of whores...there to serve a purpose...not like I'm gonna marry them...
Just think the whole equation is simple...I pay ....I dictate what goes down...not a democracy...there to pleasure me...so simple really.
Not everyone has a comfortable life like all posters on this site...even owning a PC would be a stretch...although everyone seems to have an iphone???
Life in Thailand is easier, weather is kinder, people are more gentle, family system kicks in, no one really goes hungry....Romania is totally different.
Luckily due to my employment I travel a fair bit...I get around..in more ways than one.

Beachlover
November 23rd, 2011, 23:02
The debate is about whether you condone or whether you utterly condemn the way that the OP feels he can humiliate and degrade other human beings because he has 10 Euros more than they have.
I do condemn the way he treats these guys in a humiliating manner. But I have no issue with what he pays them because that is negotiate and agreed on by both parties prior. In a different case like ChristianPFC (in his less wise days) where something was agreed to (or implied) and one party backs out on the payment, then I would have a problem with the amount paid.

It's not that I disagree with A447 and I think he probably has a valid point. I just have no educated opinion on whether he's being truthful myself as I can't say I've done any of the things he talks about, in terms of picking up prossies on the street or construction sites.

latintopxxx
November 25th, 2011, 02:31
...you condemn me ....(thats quite alright...I forgive you....:))....for the way I treat my whores like fuck toys....but yet for many it's quite OK to go watch a fuck show and not be condemned...like you just by accident on purpose...oops...stumbled into a gogo bar where the most gorgeous numbers are shaking their money makers ...you sit there through boring drag shows...big cock shows...whatever...until finally a stupid fuck thing walks on stage and gets mounted in public...and still with a cock up his arse gets marched all over the audience for bht 100 tips...getting fondled and laughed at all the way....and thats ok!!!
at least I abuse my stupid fuck toys in semi-private....in my hotel room....no one else but me and who ever I might invite along knows that he is just something to be enjoyed...used...as I wish....for my enjoyment...and gotten rid of once the novelty has worn off....
I make sure that when I engage their services that they understand that I'm buying their bodies for a set period of time...usually 3 hours...sometimes longer...that its not a one fuck...or one cum show....
I must admit that at times (not often!!) after the first fuck or sometimes the 2nd they decide they wanna go....call it quits....sphincter or throat has had enough I point out that they have not complied with our deal...and that they are free to go...but i will only pay for the amount of time spent....in almost all cases they stay...and perform....its mostly bluff...think they can get away with half a job done...deal is a deal...even if you'r a whore.
Frankly I believe I'm the only decent one left standing.....no hypocrisy....

November 29th, 2011, 06:59
Hi,

He's winding you all up, it must have been a dull day at the office!............. :laughing3:

latintopxxx
November 29th, 2011, 18:25
...sweetness I don't even have an office...as an auditor I spend 2/3 of my life on the road...not for everyone...but I LOVE it....currently in Lisbon...would recommend it for a vanilla holiday..brilliant weather, people, food+scenery...gay scene small but lively..place is too Catholic and conservative for anything more..definitely not Barcelona.
Hottest cruise spots are Eduard 7th park (all day, especially in the evening) and the shopping center rest rooms...gets absolutely crowded and brazen...especially when school/university lets out and then again after 5 with office workers...But rent boys few and far between...I believe you gotta hit the saunas for that..but haven't had time.

a447
November 30th, 2011, 20:23
November 18 Poland and Romania, 24 Nov Switzerland, 29 Nov Lisbon.... the list goes on.

To quote cdnmatt

You're so full of shit

If you are so fond of gay travel, you ought to come to Thailand, Latinpox. You'd love it. Honestly, you would.

latintopxxx
December 1st, 2011, 01:52
....finally somebody lifted a rock and a447 blinked....sweetness read, you can read!!! or is it the comprehension that stumps you, didn't say I was in Switzerland when I wrote that tidbit about the gay saunas being stuffed full of Brazilian muscle rent boys.....
....and besides would it have been so surprising if I had been? by means of air travel (you have heard of those shiney metal tubes that magically transport people + cargo over vast distances in no time) I could very easily have been where YOU claim I was...
Sweetness as an auditor it's my job to audit...that's normally done at the customer's premises....hello!! My job=travel!!...and conquering as much fresh butt as I possibly can.....will only stop when I can't get it up...gonna use it while I can... total whore and proud of it!

a447
December 1st, 2011, 07:48
by means of air travel (you have heard of those shiney metal tubes that magically transport people + cargo over vast distances in no time)

Well, why don't you get on one and visit Thailand?? As I said, you'd really enjoy it!

Sweetness as an auditor it's my job to audit...

yet another dubious claim?? Seeing how quickly you flit between cities
conquering as much fresh butt as I possibly can, those supposed audits don't seem to take very long. In my experience, audits tend to be rather lengthy affairs. Unless, of course, you are "auditing" very small companies.l In which case it begs the question - why would they employ an auditor from a foreign country if tyhe job were so small??

December 1st, 2011, 17:37
...as an auditor I spend 2/3 of my life on the road....

Oh this is brilliant! - the mild-mannered, bespectacled, auditor by day but BY NIGHT he turns into a sex-crazed maniac who travels the world fingering glue-sniffing rentboys in Romanian metro stations, and "riding" Thai go-go boys "like a pony".

Clark Kent has nothing on this guy.

:sign5:

latintopxxx
December 1st, 2011, 18:22
....comments oozing jealousy + resentment ........oh dear....had no idea!! Bit disturbing actually.....sad...

a447
December 1st, 2011, 20:55
.comments oozing jealousy + resentmen

No, Latinpox. My comments are oozing scepticism.

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2011, 01:49
....no sweetness....bitterness...go back to nursing your watered down G&T...and keep saving for your next trip to BKK...I get there min twice per year...FREE....hotel+meal paid for...makes you choke doesn't it??...you simply find it hard to believe that some are lucky enough to have a job that allows them to flirt around like a butterfly sampling nature's delights.....and getting rather well paid for it too......
...and FYI a QA audit takes 2 to 4 days...simply depends at what stage the particular company finds itself.....please do not comment on matters that are way above your IQ level... basically any figure with more than one digit...

a447
December 2nd, 2011, 13:47
Those of us who've been around this board a while know that when someone spouts the "I'm rich and you're not" or the "I'm a lucky bastard and you're not" bullshit, the poster is just fantasizing about how they wish they could live their lives. Beachbunny springs to mind, as do the others who tell us they always travel first class, only stay in 5 star hotels, pay the boys exhorbitant fees etc, etc, assuming that others on this board are financially challenged.
To quote your good self

Bit disturbing actually.....sad...

Latinpox, you expect us to believe that companies in foreign countries would seek out your expertise, even though you don't speak their languages. Or are you now going to tell us you speak Polish and Romanian? What's wrong with them? Can't find an auditor anywhere in their OWN country? Are you telling us (with a straight face) that companies in Switzerland, of all places, can't find a Swiss auditor?? That they have to call in someone from Barcelona??? If you were REALLY an auditor, I would have thought you'd have plenty of work in Spain, given its financial situation at present!

Yeah, right. You are so full of bullshit! You need to ensure that your stories make sense and are at least a little believable, Latinpox, but you can't even do that. Your stories are so full of holes. (And yet I think you could have made this "auditor" story a goer had you given it a bit more thought). And you accuse ME of having a low IQ????

Oh this is brilliant! - the mild-mannered, bespectacled, auditor by day but BY NIGHT he turns into a sex-crazed maniac who travels the world fingering glue-sniffing rentboys in Romanian metro stations, and "riding" Thai go-go boys "like a pony".

latinpox, you're a legend in your own grime.

Beachlover
December 2nd, 2011, 18:27
I get the picture that according to Latintopxxx, he works as a QA (quality assurance) auditor in the manufacturing sector.

It's not too hard to believe that companies send him out to audit their factories abroad. Though this doesn't mean he's telling the truth.

I think if you're going to pick holes in someone's story, you have to find things you can be certain about asserting. If you put forward a heap of "maybe's" as evidence, your argument starts to lose credibility. I speak from experience - I had a lot of "maybe's" thrown at me earlier in the year and none of them were valid. Good luck though. :happy7:

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2011, 20:38
a447..
never said I had more money than you...
work for international companies only
international business language is English...know the frogs hate that but its a tool...like PPT
even audit companies in China...all in English...and FYI they DO speak excellent English there
have even audited in your country...although couldn't understand a word...is it six or sex??

Anyway just wasting my time with a major league looser....you clearly refuse to accept that someone could possibly/maybe ...just maybe be having a better time...climbing onto lotsa fresh arse......guess you belong to the same timid club as Scotty boy...too scared to even enjoy a massage...

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2011, 20:41
...almost forgot...really enjoyed OZ, whole nation is populated by bottoms..paradise...and free....so easy almost didn't enjoy it..

a447
December 3rd, 2011, 07:29
have even audited in your country...although couldn't understand a word...is it six or sex??

GOTCHA!

You've confused Australian pronunciation with that of New Zealand, you idiot!

Oops.

A little knowledge goes a wrong way.

...almost forgot...really enjoyed OZ, whole nation is populated by bottoms..paradise...and free....so easy almost didn't enjoy it..

But you didn't go there. Remember?? You went to New Zealand.

So who's the
major league looser (sic) now, latinpox??

Hey Beachy, any more proof required that he hasn't been to any these these countries??

Beachlover
December 3rd, 2011, 09:28
Yes, dumb mistake.

There's still nothing concrete in these arguments at all.

Is he a bit f***ed up in the head? Yes.

A liar? Not proven.

I think you're better off focusing on the former because the latter can't be proven. All you end up doing is going round and round in circles.

December 3rd, 2011, 13:40
[quote]have even audited in your country...although couldn't understand a word...is it six or sex??

GOTCHA!

You've confused Australian pronunciation with that of New Zealand, you idiot!

Oops.

A little knowledge goes a wrong way.

But you didn't go there. Remember?? You went to New Zealand.

So who's the
major league looser (sic) now, latinpox??

Hey Beachy, any more proof required that he hasn't been to any these these countries??[/quote:3nmkqkc4]Maybe he was in Queensland its full of refugees from New Zealand.

latintopxxx
December 3rd, 2011, 17:26
Had another look at the map, it was definitely that big rock below Indonesia; and it was Siiidney and Melbourne....in winter....just my luck, had no idea melbourne got so damn cold...at least the cruise club was full, even had to q up...unhead of...
As for NZ, must admit you lot all sound the same...every sentence sounds like a question...ending up in a high note...like your balls haven't dropped...still was lovely...major (but not only...) weakness is blondes+red heads...place was awash with free blonde arse...

a447
December 3rd, 2011, 17:28
Had another look at the map

That says it all.

December 4th, 2011, 18:49
as someone who knows something of the swis saunas id say there is very little chance of finding a brazillian muscle boy all ive ever seen is junkie rent boys and middle aged men there .... i also think if you was to to do the things you said to a romainian youd have more chance of having a knife in your back as opposed to a human coffeee table ......
i must ask the question tho why do you feel the need to post your smut on here ... im sure youve worked out by now no one is impressed with it !!

latintopxxx
December 5th, 2011, 20:50
...let me be a bit more precise...the french speaking part of switzerland...happy??....and unless I physically drag you into one you will never know...as for not being impressed by my input...at least I post...all you do is observe...like they say world is composed of doers...and wet blankets...
...as for a knife in my back from Romanian rent boys...darling if I can survive sea point/Cape Town beach front, Sao Paulo and Rio rent boys the rest of this world holds very few challenges when it comes to danger....suggest you retreat into your safe sanitized gogo boy mamasam ruled universe..

December 6th, 2011, 01:52
i must ask the question tho why do you feel the need to post your smut on here ... im sure youve worked out by now no one is impressed with it !!Speak for yourself I enjoy his posts.

a447
December 6th, 2011, 14:39
Latinpox, you still haven't explained how it is possible to confuse Australian and New Zealand pronunciation IF YOU ACTUALLY WENT THERE.

Care to elaborate??

latintopxxx
December 7th, 2011, 00:17
boooooring.....

Sooty
December 7th, 2011, 12:37
Latinpox, you still haven't explained how it is possible to confuse Australian and New Zealand pronunciation IF YOU ACTUALLY WENT THERE.

Care to elaborate??Easy peasy. Kiwis sound different to Aussies but Kiwis and Aussies sound the same to Brits or Yanks. You must be an Aussie a447?

a447
December 7th, 2011, 14:05
Hi Sooty,

Kiwis and Aussies sound the same to Brits or Yanks

Not to Latinpox. He told us he heard a distinct difference - the old "six" versus "sex" chestnut. The only problem is, he didn't actually hear it becasue he DIDN'T go there - he just didn't do his research on the net carefully enough and got well and truly caught out lying.

And you know he's lying when the only response he can give is

boooooring.....

He gave a similar "explanation" when caught out lying about being in Bangkok a while back. That is, he DIDN'T give an explanation. Because he DIDN't go there.

Oh...and I wonder why HE didn't think of your explanation???

As for NZ, must admit you lot all sound the same...every sentence sounds like a question...ending up in a high note

Another lie. How would he know if he only went to Australia?? Did he stand by the ocean in
Siiidney and put a cupped hand to his ear and listen for conversations across the waves??

As a long time member of this board, I expect to read posts that are truthful - nothing more, nothing less. (Although I don't expect to agree with everyone.)

Is that too much to ask?

Should the board be cluttered with posts from some loser who doesn't even have the intelligence to lie convincingly?? I mean, where would he be without Google to come up with the names of clubs, saunas and places he has allegedly cruised in? And liars are not much good if they can't get their story straight!

And yes, I am an Aussie.

Sooty
December 7th, 2011, 15:36
As a long time member of this board, I expect to read posts that are truthful - nothing more, nothing less. (Although I don't expect to agree with everyone.)

Is that too much to ask?It's certainly a novel expectation for an open Forum on the Internet.

latintopxxx
December 7th, 2011, 16:40
a447...said boring because thats what it is...your sole contribution is dissing other peoples posts....and yes to me australians sound just like Nooo Zealanders (get it??) as Canadians sound just like Americans, except those from Texas or really down south....
Bet is you ever left your bed sitter and miraculously made it to Spain that you'd think we sound all the same...yet I can tell if someone is from a neighbouring town..let alone region..
My only assumption is that you cannot believe that i live the life you can only dream of....sucks doesn't it...

latintopxxx
December 7th, 2011, 17:56
a477....reason I don't feel to EXPLAIN anything to you is last time I looked no one voted you king of the world.....certainly feel no obligation to have to satisfy your silly...looser ...demands......especially as you have clearly decided that because you are stuck in a dead end job...and cannot afford to travel...that no one else should have that perk.

Well some do....I love my job...because of the travel and freedom it gives me...travel almost soley at company cost...arranging my work appointments at the beginning or end of the week so I can tag a weekend on...weekends are at my cost...so entails shifting out of the Dusi into the Malaysia....enjoying my meals in the terrace restaurant with the fish pond built over two levels up against the wall....only negative is enduring the blaring TV...behind which is the pool...surrounded by an elevated sun deck...now you google that bitch (apologies to all bitches...rather unfair to include you in the same class as a477...)...

In the evenings sometimes enjoy a meal at telephone...prefer the food compared to the balcony..even though my favourite waiter WIT (now you google that too....bitch..) works there...very offable but a top:(...maybe I should up the price as like everything its only a matter of cash...but don't believe in shitting where I eat...

After which I amble off to the twilight bars...favourite is the first on the right...lotsa mirrors..and the pillars get in the way...but the dj has an annoying habit of interrupting the music..and its far too loud...now you google that...

Sometimes I'll chew the fat with the old bald guy...German he is...owner of both BBB & dream boys...now you google that....

Enough said....
Go back to your dreary life....

a447
December 7th, 2011, 20:50
your sole contribution is dissing other peoples posts

In your next post, please name these other people.

The only person I "diss" is you because your stories about your supposed sexploits are just so unbelievable that they are laughable. Simple as that. And they are an insult to the integrity of the board.

you are stuck in a dead end job...and cannot afford to travel...that no one else should have that perk.

Do you know that for sure, or is that another lie?? In your next post, please tell us how you know about my supposedly impoverished lifestyle.

Can't wait for that one....hehe.

last time I looked no one voted you king of the world

No, Latinpox. Last time you looked, you read my post and realised you had seriously blown your cover. That's why it has taken you so long to reply, despite having made other posts in another SGT forum. I outed you on the 2 December and it has taken you until now to reply. And what was your reply? "boooooring...." That's the best you could come up with after 5 days!!!!

As for WIT, the waiter, he's the guy you mentioned way back in 2009. Remember? Don't have any more up to date info?? Hmmm....

It's certainly a novel expectation for an open Forum on the Internet.

Why? Surely it depends on the TYPE of forum. Some posters on this forum actually give out information about gay Thailand, not just express their opinions. That's an important distinction. Because some of us are frequent visitors to LOS we can verify a lot of that info after having read it here. That alone insures that posters don't make things up as they can soon be proven to have lied and will lose all credibility - like latinpox. And that alone means it is not a "novel expectation."

I can distinguish between accurate information and posters' lurid sexual fantasies. Seems some posters can't.

latintopxxx
December 7th, 2011, 21:47
....at least I give you a reson to live....bet you hover over the key board waiting for my valuable contributions...

Beachlover
December 7th, 2011, 22:29
A447... I know you find his attitude objectionable and you're convinced he's lying about everything. These are two separate things.

In terms of finding him objectionable, you're not the only one and plenty others have expressed their opinions along similar lines to yours. I find his attitude disturbing but he's not the only thing I find disturbing on these boards and he's far from the worst.

In terms of whether his stories are true or not, can I suggest you just let him post?

1. You're finding lots of reasons to "suspect" that he may be lying but nothing solid. Nothing concrete. No offense, but it just looks like your grasping at anything at all to say, "ah ha! That's proof you're lying!" when most times, there's nothing concrete at all.

2. No one's memory is perfect and circumstances, times, places, events are constantly changing. Reading his posts, it's well possible parts of them are made up but I honestly find it hard to believe he's making 100% of it up. It's too grey and you're never going to pin him down on anything.

3. I hate to say it, but he's right when he says he doesn't owe you anything. He doesn't have to "prove" he's done what he's said he's done etc. No one does. You can ask them to and they might choose to answer your request, or they might tell you to f*** off and take it all at face value.

I don't have to prove to anyone I'm in my twenties. Cdnmatt doesn't have to prove to anyone that he's an early 30s guy living in Isaan earning a decent living online. LonelyWombat doesn't have to prove all the claims about financial achievements he's made with sending his kids to private school etc. Scottish doesn't have to prove he's Scottish. Brisboy82 doesn't have to prove he's 28 and doesn't pay for sex in Thailand. Bucknaway doesn't have to prove guys fall over themselves trying to bed him in Pattaya. You take all these people at face value or you don't.

You can keep challenging him on stuff he says each time he posts a new report, but trying to challenge him based on flimsy stuff like some confusion over accents or the way he earns a living (which isn't that hard to believe) is adding no weight to your argument at all.

Those are just my well intentioned thoughts on all this... you can agree or disagree.

latintopxxx
December 8th, 2011, 03:41
Brisboy82 doesn't have to prove he's 28 and doesn't pay for sex in Thailand........now thats unbelievable...unless we are talking about a sauna....like babs.....but random street picks ups...????
a447...google it....thats how you live your life....via the mouse ....held in your left hand because the right is busy working your little dick over my posts....next time treat yourself and upsize your burger king meal...

latintopxxx
December 8th, 2011, 03:49
...and beachlover...me objectionable????....hello I pay the whores to rotate on my dick....it's a job....so whats the issue...am I supposed to wine..dine and romance the meat???...might as well get married.....
Little known fact is they probably enjoy the detachment, don't pretend I like or love them or even care about them...like renting a car....it's business...whore gives me a good time...and I pay full agreed price...simple...or am I supposed to adopt every rent boy who makes more than a school teacher....beacuse I'm supposed to feel sorry...
I have no guilt trip...I pay some one to clean my house...another to launder my clothes...and even someone to walk my dog.....whats the diff....it's a service....one I like paying for because I get off on owning a boy for a short while and using him like a disposable diaper...when I'm done I pay and shove his sloppy arse out the door...interest is gone...like the dumb ones...just perform...dont try and act like you can even hold a conversation...not a date...

a447
December 8th, 2011, 14:45
it's well possible parts of them are made up but I honestly find it hard to believe he's making 100% of it up

haha...that's like saying the thief only took some of my money, not 100%, so his actions are ok. He can be a part-thief.

What kind of walkover are you, beachlover??

I don't have to prove to anyone I'm in my twenties. Cdnmatt doesn't have to prove to anyone that he's an early 30s guy living in Isaan earning a decent living online. LonelyWombat doesn't have to prove all the claims about financial achievements he's made with sending his kids to private school etc. Scottish doesn't have to prove he's Scottish. Brisboy82 doesn't have to prove he's 28 and doesn't pay for sex in Thailand. Bucknaway doesn't have to prove guys fall over themselves trying to bed him in Pattaya. You take all these people at face value or you don't.

You've totally missed the point. Of course no-one has to prove anything about themselves. I'm talking about posters who make CLAIMS to certain ACTIONS they have taken which are clearly false, not to whether or not they are in their twenties or what nationality they are, for christs sake. I couldn't care less about whether posters are lying about their ages, etc.

he's right when he says he doesn't owe you anything.

Beachlover, where in my post did I say he owed me anything??? Of course he doesn't owe me anything.

Again, you are missing the point. I am not asking latintopxxx to PROVE anything. I'm simply asking him to EXPLAIN. There's a huge difference, you know.

As I said in an earlier post, it's all about common sense, not proof. It's also all about readers of this forum being entitled to accurate posts.

And as long as there are gullible people, he will continue to post.

latintopxxx
December 8th, 2011, 20:03
a477...stop grovelling and apologizing...embarrasing...... ....you sound like one of my gogo boys when I pull him off my dick and complain that he's too sloppy and loose....swing him around and proceed to make use of his tight throat...gag you bitch..

a447
December 8th, 2011, 21:13
???

Beachlover
December 8th, 2011, 21:20
...and beachlover...me objectionable????....hello I pay the whores to rotate on my dick.
Yes, I dislike your attitude... but not to the extent that I would want you to not post at all.

As I've said in the past, there's nothing wrong with what you're doing on a transactional level. I just think the manner and degree of respect with which you treat them makes you a tosser.

I pay some one to clean my house...another to launder my clothes...and even someone to walk my dog.....whats the diff....it's a service...
Do you treat them with the same manner and level of respect you treat your prostitutes? Do you do the same with restaurant and hotel staff? Because that just makes you an even bigger tosser.

Beachlover
December 8th, 2011, 21:29
haha...that's like saying the thief only took some of my money, not 100%, so his actions are ok. He can be a part-thief.

What kind of walkover are you, beachlover?
I only said that because you seem to be trying to pick holes in every part of his story, even those parts where the justification to dispute them is weak.

It's not about being a walkover. It's the principle of it. I'm not siding against you and I'm not siding with him. I'm just being objective.

You've totally missed the point. Of course no-one has to prove anything about themselves. I'm talking about posters who make CLAIMS to certain ACTIONS they have taken which are clearly false, not to whether or not they are in their twenties or what nationality they are, for christs sake. I couldn't care less about whether posters are lying about their ages, etc.
Sure... and that's fine. But firstly, you've also accused him of lying about his job, his lifestyle, his capacity to travel and all manner of other things. Instead of just sticking to specifics like whatever street trade spot you claim he's lying about. Secondly, most times when you accuse him of false claims regarding his actions, you don't have any concrete evidence.

You can't justify continually harassing him on that basis. You can call him a tosser or a dickhead for the way he treats people but you've got no proof that he's lying about all the things you've accused him of lying about.

where in my post did I say he owed me anything??? Of course he doesn't owe me anything.
Yes, you're right... I just got that from his post along with your non-stop accusatory demands for him to explain.

It's also all about readers of this forum being entitled to accurate posts.
Yes, but I think they're also entitled to be taken at face value unless proven inaccurate.

latintopxxx
December 9th, 2011, 04:16
beachlover...guess we all have different ways of relating to other people..clearly I put on another "face"when dealing with colleagues and people generally....but when it comes to paid sex its different...
I can and do pick up casual sex partners in gays bars, crusie clubs, gay saunas, gyms...the usual hunting spots....and am quite capable of making love...or having vanilla sex...or something rougher by mutual consent...but again...when I pay for it...I own it....don't have to ask permission...and I can explore and express my fantasies...again the whore can leave at any time....its a a job....simple...why must I pretend I love or like or care about him...just wanna use it...get my high...

As for the rest of my hired help...cleaner (pitch black african boy,,,23yrs old...from Ghana...) yes I do ride his muscle bubble butt....because he lives in my spare bedroom for free and the arrangement is his arse belongs to me whenever I want it...even if he has to leave class in the middle of a lecture because I need to empty my balls...and he says thank you afterwards...its either that or he's gotta move out ansd start paying rent and start taking 40 min bus rides to work and classes....it's an arrangement...I'm happy...assume the live in fuck toy is too as his room is still occupied......

Old woman walks my dogs...so guess thats a no go zone....and another does the landry..actually just ironing...so again no go...

latintopxxx
December 9th, 2011, 04:32
...Beachlover...forgot...you mentioned restaurant & hotel staff and how I treated them...actually I make a point of cruising the staff....favourite target is the bellboys who deliver your luggage when you check in...make lots of eye contact...shoo away the ugly /old ones who make a beeline for my luggage and point to a cute one...if theres one...and make sure he's the one...once he has delivered the luggage ask him to open it up and ask him to remove my shoes as they need polishing...that he return them afterwards...give him a tip when he leaves...make make extra hand contact...grab my dick through my trousrers while I do this...tap him on the arse as he leaves...
Majority...varies by country...and socio economic status... shoot out of the room like a bat out of hell...but the ones that take the bait...absolute bliss...
Love visiting arab/muslim countries....apart from the bell boys who just about everywhere are male...the room service/waiters etc...are almost all male...horny...usually on low pay...and very open to my advances...the fun that 10 or 20 euro can bring...

So to answer your question...no I don't automatically ride them like ponies with no concern for their discomfort or pleasure....but yes given half a chance I do fuck them...in this situation the chase is better than the deed...

Beachlover
December 9th, 2011, 11:33
Alright... I'm mostly done with this. Hope you can both just accept each other's differences. I think arguing on this thread is fine but turning every one of the OP's threads into a barrage of accusations without solid evidence isn't good.

--

Latintopxxx... I was referring to some of the past descriptions you've posted of the way you treat these guys. Not going to quote them here but they were more sadistic and denigrating than anything on this thread.

I agree we relate to people differently... I can see how it might turn someone on but I personally get nothing out of treating people like that.

Out of curiosity... how do you get around the "no relationships with guests" hotel staff policy?

I've had a few hotel staff in Thailand try to pick me up but I mostly just ignore them or only flirt a little for fun as I'm already sort of dating a guy there. One hotel staff member really went out of his way to get to know me better and told me about their staff policy, which seems pretty normal. They're not allowed to have relationships or make friends with guests and they're not allowed to stay in the hotel they're working in (i.e. they can stay in another hotel of the same brand but can't stay in the one they're working in).

I hooked up with a hotel guy in another country but we went back to his place for the night instead of doing anything in the room I was paying for! Got to admit, I'm getting hit on by so many hotel staff members these days compared to a couple of years ago... maybe I'm not as shy as I used to be.

latintopxxx
December 9th, 2011, 12:56
..encounters with hotel staff range from a quick bj or more...anal...on the spot..over and done with in 5-8 min....love coming down to reception 30 min later and seeing the hookup still at work knowing he's walking around with a streyched butthole and smiling.....as they are on duty they cannot spend the night....major thrill is in the chase .....in some cases am able to arrange to meet later, they come to my room after threir shift or we meet elsewhere...
In Indonesia, Jakarta, easiest pick up spot is shopping malls...never fails...

a447
December 9th, 2011, 14:25
Happy, Beachlover, that you've encouraged the troll?

You gave him a couple of great chances to live out his fantasies. He must have been cumming all over the keyboard as he has finally found a captive audience - you. And you actually BELIEVE all his shit! It's clear that you could never be an auditor, as you have difficulty putting 2 and 2 together. You keep getting 5. The real answer, BL, is 4.

I'm just concerned that newbies to this forum would read latinpox's toxic stories and believe that gay life in Thailand really was like that. And that, to take a recent example, you could order the bellboy to remove your shoes. That Thai boys working in hotels will flip over on their backs for a couple of hundred baht, or
.you sound like one of my gogo boys when I pull him off my dick and complain that he's too sloppy and loose....swing him around and proceed to make use of his tight throat...gag you bitch..

Come on, BL.. Are you REALLY that stupid?? Do I have to break the news to you that Father Christmas and the Tooth fairy are, like latinpox's stories, figments of the imagination??? I know you'll find the evidence a bit thin, but....

I know you find his attitude objectionable

As a matter of fact, I don't, because he is just making it all up.

latinpox, you still haven't told me how you know about my supposedly impoverished lifestyle. (A bit rich, coming from someone who boasts about how little he pays for his (fantasy) sex) And why you had to drag out Wit, the waiter, from 2009 to prove you had been to Thailand recently. Suggests you last visit, if any, was 2 years ago.

Had to laugh about the bit where you order the bellboy to take off your shoes to take them away to be cleaned! You obviously have a mater/slave Fantasy.

December 10th, 2011, 00:11
...let me be a bit more precise...the french speaking part of switzerland...happy??....and unless I physically drag you into one you will never know...as for not being impressed by my input...at least I post...all you do is observe...like they say world is composed of doers...and wet blankets...
...as for a knife in my back from Romanian rent boys...darling if I can survive sea point/Cape Town beach front, Sao Paulo and Rio rent boys the rest of this world holds very few challenges when it comes to danger....suggest you retreat into your safe sanitized gogo boy mamasam ruled universe..
yes the french speaking part ... i.e. geneva ... lausanne... etc etc .. thats what i meant too ..
never been into a go go bar yet not really my cup of tea to be honest ... you ever thought of becoming a t.v. star im sure * the sordid world of a latino sex machine in the worlds hell holes* would be a best seller..
funny how people like you dont like it when you get accused of making stuff up .. yet you are happy to do it to others

....suggest you retreat into your safe sanitized gogo boy mamasam ruled universe..

strange man..
and i think if you look at something other than your own posts you might reaslise i do infact post ..
strange strange man ....

latintopxxx
December 10th, 2011, 04:50
brithai...you must have me confused with someone else...suggest you lay off the local whiskey ....I don't recall accusing anyone of making up events/stories....

I realise that a some may find my lifestyle out of the ordinary but I too can't believe how many follow "rules"blindly...bleating like sheep...where is it carved in stone that an off fee is 400 or a minimum short time fee is 1500...talking about Thailand here!!

If I can bargain for a T-shirt on a street market I can also haggle over arse...it's a commodity...or are we confusing love with a physical act...

What I find amusing and at times tiresome is being followed around the board by a447 constantly questioning if I've actually been to places...or done what I claim to do...or having that scotty creature who's too timod to even enjoy a massage!!...claim I'm making stuff up..

I enjoy sex and I aim to get as much of it as possible...like taking risks...part of the high...apart from gym my hobby is arse...so shoot me!!

Especially in the developing world I love booking into a hotel and setting myself the challenge of how many of the staff I gonna have close encounters with....it's all a game..

Beachlover
December 10th, 2011, 10:40
I'm just concerned that newbies to this forum would read latinpox's toxic stories and believe that gay life in Thailand really was like that.
Sure... I think your intentions are good but you can only influence to a certain extent before it gets to the point where you just have to let it go.

Latintopxxx's posts only make up a tiny proportion of content here and aren't the only thing that might give people an inaccurate perception of gay life in Thailand. People reading this forum might also think gay life in Thailand is all about gogo bars, moneyboys and paid sex, which is untrue.

Lots of posters have commented on that, but you don't see any of them asking people to post less about gogo bars and moneyboy problems do you? Sometimes you've just got to let things travel naturally. It's not a perfect world and you're never going to have a perfect forum (as another forum owner has tried in vain to achieve).

to take a recent example, you could order the bellboy to remove your shoes [from your feet?].
You misread that. He actually said he asked the bellboy to remove his shoes from his luggage for cleaning, which is a perfectly reasonable request.

That Thai boys working in hotels will flip over on their backs for a couple of hundred baht... I know you'll find the evidence a bit thin, but....
Yes, I agree... not all Thais are willing to have sex for cash. Most think it's dirty and have enough pride and self respect not to sink to that level. But Latintopxxx does say that he gets a lot of rejections...

Going around offering random service people cash for sex isn't terribly classy... if that's what he's doing, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these rejections come with a "f*** off you dirty creep" attitude. But maybe he's got thick skin and is willing to sink that low to fulfill his fantasy. Who knows?

Niether you or I can prove that he's telling the truth or lying. And I don't think it's that impossible that this nightmare of a character is running around Thailand denigrating and humiliating guys for pleasure and offering every handsome Pong, Lek or Tum cash for sex. I mean, come on, this is Thailand. How many stories do you hear about utterly disgusting farangs?

a447
December 10th, 2011, 11:11
oWhat I find amusing and at times tiresome is being followed around the board by a447 constantly questioning if I've actually been to places...

I am not following you anywhere. I'm just pointing out to others that your stories do not add up and do not reflect the Thailand that frequent visitors know so well. I'm also pointing out the obvious - that your stories about humiliating and abusing street boys in Bucharest and Cape Town (you sure know how to choose safe places!) are just unbelievable. The fact that you are alive is proof of that!

You're right - I am questioning whether you have been to these places - Thailand in particular. You could have easily demonstrated you had by answering a simple question - but you chose not to, ( Why, if it is such a simple request???)
And you haven't told us why you used information from 2009 to demonstrate that you have recently been in Thailand. Why???
You also chose to ignore my post about your hilarious gaff which spilt the beans once and for all - the Aussie/NZ accent bungle. But you chose not to. Why???
And you haven't yet explained how you know about my impoverished lifestyle. Why???

latinpox, your silence is deafening. Only Beachlover can hear you loud and clear.

Beachlover wrote : Sure... I think your intentions are good but you can only influence to a certain extent before it gets to the point where you just have to let it go.

I will continue to point out the inconsistencies of latinpox's ficticious sex life around the world every time he posts one of his fantasies. I am not stalking him, hunting him down, following him - whatever words one wishes to use - I am just responding to his posts. Tha is why I don't like to comment on his sordid behaviour - because it is not really happening in real life.

brithai, your suggestion of a t.v. show called * the sordid world of a latino sex machine in the worlds hell holes* is a good one. It would be a best seller in paperback, too. Of course, you'd find it in the fiction section of the bookstore...hehe.

December 10th, 2011, 14:53
brithai...you must have me confused with someone else...suggest you lay off the local whiskey ....I don't recall accusing anyone of making up events/stories....

there you go doing it again ... you seem to assume im in thailand now ... rather than shivering my ass off in london !!!
there is one question id love to know tho ... where do you find cheap hotels in geneva ?? i go there alot and ive never found one yet ...

a447
December 11th, 2011, 07:37
brithai wrote: where do you find cheap hotels in geneva ?? i go there alot and ive never found one yet ...

He pulls them out of his arse, like everything else.

I was in Switzerland last Christams/New Year and EVERYTHING was expensive. Won't be going back again soon.

So come on latinpox, let's get googling!

December 11th, 2011, 14:22
brithai wrote: where do you find cheap hotels in geneva ?? i go there alot and ive never found one yet ...

He pulls them out of his arse, like everything else.

I was in Switzerland last Christams/New Year and EVERYTHING was expensive. Won't be going back again soon.

So come on latinpox, let's get googling!

actually a447 i have to pull you up on this ... diet coke in the super markets in geneva is if i remember rightly 1.10 francs .. and as such i belives its the cheapest 500ml bottles ive found anywhere in europe !!!

Davey612
February 19th, 2012, 00:41
Having been around for awhile...but is El Coronel back from the grave?

pong
February 22nd, 2012, 07:55
actually a447 i have to pull you up on this ... diet coke in the super markets in geneva is if i remember rightly 1.10 francs .. and as such i belives its the cheapest 500ml bottles ive found anywhere in europe !!!
Complete nonsense-that money buys whole bottles -1,25 or 1,5 ltrs-of label_coke about anywhere in the real EU-the Brits consider them non-members anyway, to keep up the 'rip-off britain''label I guess?. And this even incudes a tax on carbonated drinks in many countries.
Or you simply have not been anywhere else in Europe.

March 3rd, 2012, 04:55
Complete nonsense-that money buys whole bottles -1,25 or 1,5 ltrs-of label_coke about anywhere in the real EU-the Brits consider them non-members anyway, to keep up the 'rip-off britain''label I guess?. And this even incudes a tax on carbonated drinks in many countries.
Or you simply have not been anywhere else in Europe.

pong you seem to be a man of the world .. so what is there to not belive ? 1.10 francs is about 80 pence in england now-a-days .... a 500 ml bottle of diet coke in england costs ┬г1.20 .... in most of europe its about the same .. and i know that because i spend about 4 months of each year in different countries in europe ...
for sure you can buy bigger botttles for less .... you can get 2x2 litre bottles of coke for ┬г2 in my local tesco from time to time ... but i was talking about 500ml ... not 2 lt not 1 lt and not 1.25 lts .... so from someone who knows .. best to keep your complete nonsense comments to yourself huh ...

March 4th, 2012, 16:19
... best to keep your complete nonsense comments to yourself huh ...

Now, Now - if everybody did that there would be very little to read and even less to be interested in.

:occasion9: