PDA

View Full Version : Chaiyaphum question

November 15th, 2011, 16:06
Hey,

First of all welcome everybody as this is my first post here at this forum.

I am young european staying in Chaiyaphum for the next month and would like to enquire about gay life here outside of normal tourism centers.
I am interested in clubs, saunas for gay ppl which are nearest to my location, so in Chaiyaphum or Khon Kaen Districts.
Any suggestions? Maybe other types of places then I mentioned but which can help me meet new friends during my stay here?

thanks in advance for any information,

qwexyz5

cdnmatt
November 15th, 2011, 20:06
My first question would be, how in the hell did you end up in a place like Chaiyaphum for a month? Boyfriend? Muay Thai maybe? Escaping the floods?

Anyway, no official gay scene up here, but loads of gay people all around. Just have to keep your eyes open. For example, just goto one of the many larger clubs in KK like Dawang Deng (sp), ForYou, Loong Beer, or wherever. Grab yourself a pool table, and play by yourself for a bit while having a beer or two. Within no time you'll have guys loitering around, with that typical Thai shyness to them. Ask them if they want to shoot some pool, and you're good to go.

I've heard KK has a gay sauna and also a massage, but not the slightest clue as to where they are. Never looked for them. For me, getting caught going to (or even trying to goto) a gay massage parlour just isn't worth the 3 months of bitching I'd have to endure, so I don't bother. :)

November 15th, 2011, 20:18
Thanks for you immediate answer. Neither of reasons you mentioned :) I am staying here because I am volunteering here to teach English to children at school which does not have English teacher :) Just a student wanting to give something from oneself and have a great adventure and experience :) I have already been here for 2 weeks but didn't have time to organize such things before. First time abroad without booked hotel and trips so I have very wonderful time, especially because people here are so friendly and kind. Right now my school's principal called me to get out and have a bottle of whiskey ;)

Hope to get more replies, and maybe PM from someone from neighborhood to show me some nice places to go out :)

christianpfc
November 15th, 2011, 23:45
You might want to try gayromeo or even better camfrog (however many boys on camfrog don't speak English, so Thai is very useful). But the best thing to do seems to meet people in real life.