PDA

View Full Version : Doing things differebt

cottmann
May 10th, 2006, 11:08
Soon I will be heading off to Pattaya,probaly either June or July or Aug,the longer I wait the longer I can go for ,so maybe August for 7 weeks when its quiet or I can go for 8 weeks in Sept but i dont want to wait that long.So i will spend my 7 weeks at MONTYS BB in Pattaya just doin nuthin,just lazin around MONTYS BB or MONTYS POOL.I dont need action packed days,I just prefer to sleep and rest my 160kg muscular beutiful body.
Just doin nuthin.The point is I can go next week if I want for 2 weeks and come back in August for 3 weeks,but im thinking 7 weeks all in one go is better.Mostly i just go 1 week at a time about 7 times a year but a workmate just wotrked out im spending about $7500 on airfares doing this.I probaly will take 7 weeks annual leave plus one weeks stress leave so maybe go for 8 weeks.The point is do u think this is tooooooooooooooo long?
Maybe I will get bored? After one week i sometimes get bored and go home and come back the week after,but now with 4 mortgages it can be a bit hard.I just want to stay at MONTYS BB for the whole 2 months and do nothing.Stuff yas all.

Oh, shit! Now I'll have to find somewhere else to stay for my 6 weeks in August-September!

Not learning about events like this is one of the dangers of using the "Ignore" function, I believe.

TOQ
May 10th, 2006, 11:15
I leave the first week on July so I will miss the Grand Arrival :)

john :cheers:

May 10th, 2006, 13:30
Soon I will be heading off to Pattaya I dont need action packed days, I just prefer to sleep and rest my 160kg muscular beutiful body.

That might be true...if you were twelve-feet tall.

Soon I will be heading off to Pattaya....im thinking 7 weeks all in one go is better. The point is do u think this is tooooooooooooooo long?

For whom? You? Or others?...Those who will come into contact with you?

Maybe I will get bored? After one week i sometimes get bored....

(Gawd! My Pit Bull has a longer attention span....)

If you 'get bored':
1.] Ask someone to put molasses on your hands--And give you a feather.
2.] Rent yourself out...as a speed bump--Or as a manhole cover.
3.] Take a dozen lady-boys bowling. get three lanes. Let the goys (girlboys) use you as the ball.
4.] Take a hike! On Pratamnak Mountain. After dark.
5.] Take a one-way ride on a tour bus....To...anywhere. Anywhere else.
6.] Learn to swim under water. Stay under.
7.] Take a ride under an (horny) elephant--Or crocodile.

Stuff yas all.

Likewise, I'm sure! (Also; lengthwise.)

dab69
May 10th, 2006, 23:25
is this a note for all food vendors/bulk wholesalers to stock up?
perhaps the harbormaster if you want to swim...

Dboy
May 13th, 2006, 14:56
Soon I will be heading off to Pattaya,probaly either June or July or Aug,the longer I wait the longer I can go for ,so maybe August for 7 weeks when its quiet or I can go for 8 weeks in Sept but i dont want to wait that long.So i will spend my 7 weeks at MONTYS BB in Pattaya just doin nuthin,just lazin around MONTYS BB or MONTYS POOL.I dont need action packed days,I just prefer to sleep and rest my 160kg muscular beutiful body.
Just doin nuthin.The point is I can go next week if I want for 2 weeks and come back in August for 3 weeks,but im thinking 7 weeks all in one go is better.Mostly i just go 1 week at a time about 7 times a year but a workmate just wotrked out im spending about $7500 on airfares doing this.I probaly will take 7 weeks annual leave plus one weeks stress leave so maybe go for 8 weeks.The point is do u think this is tooooooooooooooo long?
Maybe I will get bored? After one week i sometimes get bored and go home and come back the week after,but now with 4 mortgages it can be a bit hard.I just want to stay at MONTYS BB for the whole 2 months and do nothing.Stuff yas all.

I think its worth it to put it off a bit more to get the extra time. If you're really worried about getting bored you could always move around a bit. 2 months would give you enough time to go upcountry, or phuket or whatever. Aug-Sept is not a bad time to be there. It rains. No big deal.

Dboy