PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Time and Temp in Bangkok Feature

Neal
November 13th, 2011, 09:45
When I first took over the board and it was quite deserted of ads and things to play with, I asked E/S to put up the block that has time and temperature in Bangkok which is located on the Forum Index page in a block space. I thought people coming to Bangkok or wanting to call would know some extra details.

Some of us would like to know if anyone finds use for this or its just a waste of space.

jinks
November 13th, 2011, 15:50
For me, it does not show the correct time too.

stevehadders
November 13th, 2011, 17:14
I also find useful the currency convertor...as I approach my holiday time interesting to see (although having said that I spend what I spend to have a great time, so purely to see how hard Ill be hit :) )

November 13th, 2011, 17:40
I also find useful the currency convertor...as I approach my holiday time interesting to see (although having said that I spend what I spend to have a great time, so purely to see how hard Ill be hit :) )
walk into justmes bar ... call him a twat .. and im sure you'll be hit very hard :violent1:
is it uselful .. of course it is ... tho it can be found anywhere on the net ,, but i guess having it here saves going to look for it .

Neal
November 14th, 2011, 10:33
So far 15 - 2. Not lookin so good!

elephantspike
November 14th, 2011, 11:19
:hah: There is an analogue clock portal block that displays whatever time it is in whatever time zone you put in your profile. It comes with the portal and can easily be activated. Just Sayin'.