PDA

View Full Version : what is the Latest / average off fee's GoGo~Host~Freelance

jaydonny
November 12th, 2011, 21:21
So new high season up Pattaya,i will have the privilege to be staying in the heart of boyz town for the first time and probly trying the gogo & host bars for first time too

so what is the average off fee's for

GoGo/Host Bar - short time / overnight

Freelance/Gayromeo NOF - Short time / overnight / just all day

cheers jay.

francois
November 12th, 2011, 22:21
Are you asking price of "off " fee or price of tips for service rendered? The off fee is paid to the establishment to take a boy off the premises. The tip is paid to to the boy for his services. Last I recall a typical off fee was 300 Baht. Tips were typically 1000 Baht +/- 500 Baht. Others posters may provide different numbers.

jaydonny
November 12th, 2011, 22:25
Are you asking price of "off " fee or price of tips for service rendered?

Both

christianpfc
November 13th, 2011, 00:43
Off fees range from 300 to 500 Baht for host or gogo boys (but can be higher if you off a coyote or waiter).

If everything goes alright, I tip 1000 Baht for short time or 1500 Baht for long time (no matter where the boy comes from - gogo, host, gayromeo, freelance). Some boys negotiate the tip in advance, others rely on that customers know what is expected. Some people claim that tips in Bangkok should be higher than in Pattaya, but I see no reason to do and didn't find that boys expect more in Bangkok.

Freelance/Gayromeo NOF - Short time / overnight / just all day
What is NOF?

stevehadders
November 13th, 2011, 05:33
NOF = Naff old Freelancers?

jaydonny
November 13th, 2011, 05:34
ha thanx guys, and if anyone wants to add the off fee of particular places then please do....

(NOF? sorry it was gayromeo- no off fee)