PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Brunch at Casa Pascal Pattaya

November 12th, 2011, 20:05
Sunday Brunch Buffet by Casa Pascal

Since November Casa Pascal Restaurant opened again the traditional Sunday Brunch Buffet.
You will find a large choice of cold and warm dishes including seafood. In addition different beverages, coffee and tea. The price of 575,- + Baht is very reasonable.
All in all you will find nearly everything you like to eat and drink. Therefore it is very recommended. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Manforallseasons
November 21st, 2011, 10:46
I gave it a try yesterday about 1 P.M. There were 2 other customers in the restaurant, one outside. I've been to the regular 175 Baht breakfast buffet before and enjoyed it. Everything that is normally available for 175 was there, add a plate of 8-10 unpeeled shrimp, about the same amount of crab legs, and a small plate of sliced roast beef and one of, I think Turkey breast. The hot dishes consisted of rotti potatatoes some Thai soup and a Thai dish, the two other hot dishes were almost empty dishes of pasta one in tomato sauce and one with cheese sauce. There were some of the usual desserts.
My bill was 615 inclusive of VAT + a tip.
Yes the proof is in the pudding, I most likely will return for the usual breakfast buffet but certainly not for the 575 Sunday brunch.

Brad the Impala
November 21st, 2011, 18:59
Sunday Brunch Buffet by Casa Pascal

Since November Casa Pascal Restaurant opened again the traditional Sunday Brunch Buffet.
You will find a large choice of cold and warm dishes including seafood. In addition different beverages, coffee and tea. The price of 575,- + Baht is very reasonable.
All in all you will find nearly everything you like to eat and drink. Therefore it is very recommended. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Strange to think that every post by Bernd-TH has been about Casa Pascal, nowhere else, and seem to be from the perspective of a customer's evaluation. Does Bernd not eat anywhere else, or just he just register a name for each venue that he reviews? Or.....could he have some association with Pascal's but be pretending to be a customer?

Once again I was by Casa Pascal to test the new Gourmet Dinner.

In the last days I was in the Casa Pascal Restaurant, Pattaya to test the breakfast & Lunch offer, which I have seen in the advertisement of local newspapers.