PDA

View Full Version : its untrue that thai boys do not have big cocks

andrewcraig
November 12th, 2011, 14:59
one of the things I love about gogo bars in pattaya,are the big cock,some call it big banana shows. whether they are fully out,partly out or just stretching the briefs,I love it .

I play football ,swim and go to gym. thai guys like white men at home, range from monster cocks down to weenies.

I am a 100% top unalike the old guys that join me drooling at these shows, but I really love giving it to a hung thai. dunno if it is a feeling of power but that is when I am at my best. of course nice to get your tongue around one as well

please keep a supply of fresh hung boys coming , proud to show their manhood to us big cock lovers

November 12th, 2011, 15:47
well I like the waif-like, Sunee Plaza (north end in particular) go-go types, and they are poorly endowed for the most part.

stevehadders
November 13th, 2011, 17:32
Half the fun is finding out for yourself - I started research 13 years ago, and still going strong ! Seriously, you can find all sorts . Good hunting

November 13th, 2011, 17:55
I like to see in advance what I am going to get and size does count although looks help.
There are plenty of big ones around and big enough to satisfy this old size queen! Check out Fiell not sure, pronounced feel at Copa, Bank at WWB, I have several at HP Tae, Koa, Rat, Tee and some others, They have 3 numbers like 777 so you know he is above average, unfortunately wandering pajama boy that can be seen everywhere, a drifter but sweet kid and huge make sure he showers! No over at Funny Boys, Ball and Matt over at Lucky 777 and can be seen naked at HP showtime. Bang a massage boy handsome as hell on the beach but talks too much. There are so many others that I know but forget their names but know where to find them. Geez they are all over. Need to find one extra large? Come talk to me and I will take you so many places to find them. :dontknow: :snorting:

Brisboy82
November 14th, 2011, 03:59
Half the fun is finding out for yourself - I started research 13 years ago, and still going strong ! Seriously, you can find all sorts . Good hunting

Depends how much time you have on your hands. You cant take a guy back to your room and then kick him out and not tip him because you dont like his cock. Although I guess you can feel it bak in the bar and decide that way.

November 14th, 2011, 04:25
Well, if you're really serious about this, folk wisdom and everyday experience tell Chiang Mai residents that the Shan guys tend to be uniquely blessed in this department. (Whisper it: Tai Yai Juu Yai.)

:party

luvthai-2
November 14th, 2011, 07:36
I agree about the shan guys as my first boy in thailand was met at the Ole Macho Bar (sadly long gone) in Chaing Mai. A really unique guy and very very well endowed.

November 14th, 2011, 09:39
I like to see in advance what I am going to get and size does count although looks help.
There are plenty of big ones around and big enough to satisfy this old size queen! Check out Fiell not sure, pronounced feel at Copa, Bank at WWB, I have several at HP Tae, Koa, Rat, Tee and some others, They have 3 numbers like 777 so you know he is above average, unfortunately wandering pajama boy that can be seen everywhere, a drifter but sweet kid and huge make sure he showers! No over at Funny Boys, Ball and Matt over at Lucky 777 and can be seen naked at HP showtime. Bang a massage boy handsome as hell on the beach but talks too much. There are so many others that I know but forget their names but know where to find them. Geez they are all over. Need to find one extra large? Come talk to me and I will take you so many places to find them. :dontknow: :snorting:

And what about your own '333'?

November 14th, 2011, 10:24
Why? You want to see it? :sign5: You gotta pay for it baby! :sign5: I think they made me a number but I don't wear it. I think I am number 1/4 :sign5: Damn, God should have just made me a pussy! :sign5:

danny99
November 14th, 2011, 12:27
one of the things I love about gogo bars in pattaya,are the big cock,some call it big banana shows. whether they are fully out,partly out or just stretching the briefs,I love it.
please keep a supply of fresh hung boys coming , proud to show their manhood to us big cock lovers

You should go to Isaan, they grow them big out there in the country. Doesn't matter whether it is Surin or Kohn Kaen, little five foot cuddlies with a big smile and a hanging monster between their legs is the norm. Mostly straight but all enjoy being played with.

November 15th, 2011, 10:15
Why? You want to see it? :sign5: You gotta pay for it baby! :sign5: I think they made me a number but I don't wear it. I think I am number 1/4 :sign5: Damn, God should have just made me a pussy! :sign5:

OK I'll spell it out for you: "What about the boy in your bar (Happy Place) wearing the number 333 on his nickers?"
I suppose we're still talking about big dicks in terms of genitals and not in spite of personality! :party

anonone
November 15th, 2011, 17:16

I never knew this is what the 3 numbers meant. I do not care about size at all, but you might want to better acknowledge this for those that are more size oriented.
Always a little something more to learn....

November 15th, 2011, 17:34
I dont know what other bars do but when a customer starts asking questions about the boys we tell them or are supposed to tell them that this is what three numbers means in our bar.

colmx
November 16th, 2011, 02:09
I always thought that the 3 digit numbers in HP were for the 100% straight boys....
Until i noticed one of the guys with the 3 digits was a regular on gayromeo...

One thing i like about about GR is that there are not many str8 boys cruising for farang there!