PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Pub Owner Busted

Narakmak
November 11th, 2011, 14:53
http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/ ... migration/ (http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/42705/german-bar-owner-arrested-by-pattaya-immigration/)

Regrets to his many bar owner friends here.

Marsilius
November 11th, 2011, 16:58
Why on earth should anyone regret the fact that someone who is accused of a crime is being sent back to the appropriate jurisdiction to face trial?

Narakmak
November 11th, 2011, 17:00
Beats me. I was clearly joking.

anonone
November 11th, 2011, 17:29
Anyone been by Crazy Pub since this happened? Curious to know if it is still open.
I spent many late nights there having fun and shooting pool. I would really like to keep track of some of the staff, but I wont be back to Pattaya for a couple weeks.

newalaan
November 11th, 2011, 18:00
Curious to know if it is still open.I spent many late nights there having fun and shooting pool. Yes anonone, me too, i enjoyed the pool there and the staff, Ball and friends were great fun. A couple of them had moved from Forest Bar recently so it will be disappointing if it leads to the bar having to close for any length of time, it's frustrating when the innocent Thai staff suffer. Saw the guy in the report at the bar but didn't realise he was owner.

Dani69
November 11th, 2011, 19:04
I think quite sad seemed a nice guy to me - but justice is justice .

November 12th, 2011, 01:05
I think quite sad seemed a nice guy to me - but justice is justice .
which goes to prove that some sayings are not true ... i.e whats the difference between a thai and a farang businessman ... the thai will smile while he rips you off ....

Brad the Impala
November 12th, 2011, 05:12
which goes to prove that some sayings are not true ... i.e whats the difference between a thai and a farang businessman ... the thai will smile while he rips you off ....

Somewhat jaded are we? Trotting out the old racial stereotyping, under the guise of a "joke".

November 12th, 2011, 05:20

Somewhat jaded are we? Trotting out the old racial stereotyping, under the guise of a "joke".
who knows ??? cant say ive really noticed it myself just something ive read on this and other boards several times ..
are you having a bad day ?? cat been sick ? dog kept you up all night barking ?
or just had to much to drink ?? do try not to get to worked up dear its bad for your blood pressure !!

Gaybutton
November 12th, 2011, 08:46
Anyone been by Crazy Pub since this happened? Curious to know if it is still open.
Last night they were open and operating as usual. There is no need for the bar to close. He has a business partner.

November 12th, 2011, 09:31
Right on marsilius all those gay guys who have run away from Iran because they were accused of a crime we should just send them back to be punished.

Neal
November 12th, 2011, 11:25
Thank you gay Button for that information.
So it's business as usual at the Crazy Pub.

anonone
November 12th, 2011, 15:40
Last night they were open and operating as usual. There is no need for the bar to close. He has a business partner.

Thanks GB. I appreciate the on-the-scene report.
I hope they are able to work something out to keep operating without the "owner" on site.

Looking forward to seeing the guys soon.

Gaybutton
November 12th, 2011, 15:46
So it's business as usual at the Crazy Pub.
It was last night, anyway. As I said, he does have a business partner, so I don't know why the bar would have to close. We'll see what happens. It's strange sometimes how everything changes, but nothing changes . . .

November 13th, 2011, 15:54
Isn't it amazing that a soon as somebody, anybody, suffers a reverse, the SGT "flies" are on the "hot turd" within seconds.

November 13th, 2011, 17:35
Isn't it amazing that a soon as somebody, anybody, suffers a reverse, the SGT "flies" are on the "hot turd" within seconds.

i dont actually agree with you here scotty .. ive no idea what the guys done .. but i dont think anyone has jumped on him in anyway ... other than one who in his opion feels he deserves to be sent home and a few bad jokes ... for me .. id say if hes been done for fraud it all depends on what sort ... if hes taken the banks for a few quid then good luck to him .. if hes done some old folk for a few quid then boo hiss at him ... trouble is in the eyes of the law both of those are the same thing.. time will tell i spose .. im surprised the rumour mill hasnt exploded already as to what hes done !!

November 13th, 2011, 19:00
2 points:

1. I wasn't actually referring to you Brithai :sign5:

2. Crazy Pub man has not been proved to have "done" anything - his status is identical to that of the last "scoop" when it was posted on SGT - i.e. charged but currently innocent.

I really do not see that Crazy Pub man's situation ought to serve as some kind of entertainment.

:occasion9:

Brad the Impala
November 13th, 2011, 21:39

That's because, "a fight in a bar", "someone's been arrested", "someone's having a special party", is a little more interesting than................."nothing happened", "everything normal".

November 13th, 2011, 22:35
[quote="scottish-guy":3cix4tiy]Isn't it amazing that a soon as somebody, anybody, suffers a reverse, the SGT "flies" are on the "hot turd" within seconds.

That's because, "a fight in a bar", "someone's been arrested", "someone's having a special party", is a little more interesting than................."nothing happened", "everything normal".[/quote:3cix4tiy]

But that's quite different from clamouring to be first on to the battlefield after the battle has ended, to stab the dead.

loke
November 15th, 2011, 02:01
Where can I find this bar ? Is it beside Krazy Dragon ?

Dani69
November 15th, 2011, 05:37
Where can I find this bar ? Is it beside Krazy Dragon ?

YES. :scratch:

Beachlover
December 4th, 2011, 08:09
He looks pretty miserable in that article. What a long face...

Anyone know what fraud he's being done for?

if hes taken the banks for a few quid then good luck to him .. if hes done some old folk for a few quid then boo hiss at him ... trouble is in the eyes of the law both of those are the same thing.
They are the same thing!

December 4th, 2011, 18:22
He looks pretty miserable in that article. What a long face...

Anyone know what fraud he's being done for?

if hes taken the banks for a few quid then good luck to him .. if hes done some old folk for a few quid then boo hiss at him ... trouble is in the eyes of the law both of those are the same thing.
They are the same thing!
thats what i said .... but theres no bother in my eyes to get one over on the banks... its not like they aint robbin bastards