PDA

View Full Version : now in Pattaya. why do str8 guys want to talk about their la

andrewcraig
November 11th, 2011, 08:20
It amazes me that straight guys admit going with ladyboys, talk about cock sizes and take photos of their eections. As a gay man I might mention in passing a boy was big,thick,thin or even just small but never have taken a photo nor if I did, would I show it around..

I know my straight mates from home think it is ok to have sex with a ladyboy as long as he is going to have the operation. They have buddies up with some brit lads who also exchange pics

apparently sex with a ladyboy who is going to have the operation is not queer.

christianpfc
November 11th, 2011, 22:49
It seems that there are fora on the internet where straight guys even post pictures (nude) and stories about their encounters with money girls. I read about it on stickmanbangkok, but don't know where and have no interest about watching these pictures.

pong
November 12th, 2011, 09:05
It seems that there are fora on the internet where straight guys even post pictures (nude).
with their things too!
But-these also exist in PLU. A while ago there was an expo of pix taken from such sites as gayromeo and a few others-with the pix grouped into; also loads of c..ks with something like cokecans etc t show of the size. or the ones without head, or the ones erect etc.
PS: if you are into GR or such and want to meet Thai boys- NEVER do that-keep it neat. Take a look-they always come from farang.