PDA

View Full Version : SGT and boystown ---getting similar???

martin911
November 9th, 2011, 23:34
Hello --is there anybody out there ????? SGt seems to resemble boystown of late ---few people around !!!!

I was out of thailand for a few weeks having fun elsewhere so didnt log on here as much as usual -- i noticed a few comments that was alluding to how quiet this board had gotten when i got back

Wow they were certainly right ------

Ie -- possibly one of the worst disasters to hit Thailand in recent times is occurring right now in real time ( although at a slow pace ) --the amount of people displaced/out of work due to the floodwaters is enormous --the financial costs to date or to rehabilate the country going foward cannot be accuractly counted but is in the billions upon billions of dollars

And yet on a forum that is mainly about Thailand , a thread relating to this disastor (bkk flooding/pattaya travel ) started on 11 oct (started by a447) to date plus one or 2 more threads with a similar topic has managed to fill only 8 pages or so ----------- where is everybody ----- you dont have to be here in Thailand to know what is going on (,online news /information takes care of that) and to comment on accordingly --- and so few posts !!!!

Isnt that strange ???

christianpfc
November 10th, 2011, 01:00
I too noticed that there are fewer posts. One reason might be that some of our most prolific posters (actually two come to my mind) didn't post for a while. But I rather have fewer quality posts than a lot of trolling (and I think this is the case now: the character of this forum improved to the positive, less flaming, trolling, post-for-the-sake-of-posting posts).

you dont have to be here in Thailand to know what is going on (,online news /information takes care of that) and to comment on accordingly --- and so few posts !!!! Isnt that strange ???
I don't see any point on commenting on something you know from the news. Why should I (now living in France) comment on the flood in Thailand? I leave it to those who are in Thailand.

Neal
November 10th, 2011, 10:54
Martin911
I believe most people are all caught up with preperations for Loy Krathong festivities as well as dealing with the current flood crisis or food shortage.
According to many of the numbers and counts, it appears that posts and members are on the rise.

If you are referring to threads that one can view to watch a cat and dog fight go from page to page or one that a poster can get their bloody claws into, you are right. While I don't mind a few snyde remarks here and there, I hope you have noticed that SGF has made improvements and changed. It is no longer a forum where "certain persons" may come and look for their "catfight or their pint of blood".
If a poster or reader is desperately in need of that type of fix I am sure one of our posters could recomend to them a different site.

martin911
November 10th, 2011, 14:34
Martin911
I believe most people are all caught up with preperations for Loy Krathong festivities as well as dealing with the current flood crisis or food shortage.
According to many of the numbers and counts, it appears that posts and members are on the rise.

If you are referring to threads that one can view to watch a cat and dog fight go from page to page or one that a poster can get their bloody claws into, you are right. While I don't mind a few snyde remarks here and there, I hope you have noticed that SGF has made improvements and changed. It is no longer a forum where "certain persons" may come and look for their "catfight or their pint of blood".
If a poster or reader is desperately in need of that type of fix I am sure one of our posters could recomend to them a different site.

Now im sorry but "caught up in preperations for loy krathrang/dealing with current flood crisis/food shortage " as a reason for people not posting -- --- what a load of " something " DB
--visions of hungry farang roaming from resraurant to resraurant looking for their favourite foods is springing to mind lol :jok: :jok:

I just hope it revereses the decline of posting good to hear the posts are on the rise -,this board is the best ive als thought :wav:

And no im not r reffering to those threads where it just became a playground for some --im damm glad you to see have managed t to stop that -- i was advocating for that type of posting to stop for many months as i thought it was driving away the more genuine posters as it were .

gaymandenmark
November 10th, 2011, 17:29
If I want to know the last update on the flooding I go to http://www.thaivisa.com, Bangkokpost.com and nationmultimedia.com.
I would not expect up to date information about it here on SGT.

Oh well my exbf is living in a village outside Lampang, and there have been no flooding in the village, if that is the kind of information you want to read about. :salute:

Beachlover
November 11th, 2011, 03:06
I busy busy....

I've been on the road and overly committed. That's why I haven't been posting. Will be a while before I'm back to a normal cycle. :happy7:

The site actually looks fairly busy to me... it was quiet a couple of weeks ago but not that quiet now.

November 11th, 2011, 03:21
.... I've been on the road.....

Really?
Which one do you see yourself as -

Bob Hope, Bing Crosby or Dorothy Lamour?

:occasion9:

Khor tose
November 11th, 2011, 08:22
Really?

:sign5: So you are that old??

Manforallseasons
November 11th, 2011, 19:42
[quote="scottish-guy":uslczn73]
Really?

:sign5: So you are that old??[/quote:uslczn73]

If Beachlover says he is 24 why can't scottish-guy be 19?

November 11th, 2011, 19:46
And I want to whop one of these young Thai boys over the head and steal thier nice and new young body! Mine is crapping out! :crybaby:

November 12th, 2011, 00:20
may i just add as sad as the flooding is for the thai people and also for anyone living there i must admit i find it a bit ... mmmm whats the word ... errrr ... dont know ... *strange * will do for now .. to read threads with the likes off * im in thailand in 2 weeks how is the weather in ( enter place name here ) i hope it isnt to bad here*!!
do the people who post these really care about whats going on there or just hope that the weather will be ok when they are on their holiday then ...who gives a shyte ... when they go back home??
i read the daily thai papers online to see what the situation is with reguards to the floods i dont really care if its going to affect your next shag.
happy holidays

martin911
November 12th, 2011, 13:44
may i just add as sad as the flooding is for the thai people and also for anyone living there i must admit i find it a bit ... mmmm whats the word ... errrr ... dont know ... *strange * will do for now .. to read threads with the likes off * im in thailand in 2 weeks how is the weather in ( enter place name here ) i hope it isnt to bad here*!!
do the people who post these really care about whats going on there or just hope that the weather will be ok when they are on their holiday then ...who gives a shyte ... when they go back home??
i read the daily thai papers online to see what the situation is with reguards to the floods i dont really care if its going to affect your next shag.
happy holidays

Yes seems to be the ans to that ----- some peoplecan be incredibily selfish --

Marsilius
November 12th, 2011, 13:55
I think you are being too harsh. In the current economic climate people are having to work extra hard, are depressed and worried about their personal prospects and need a holiday more than ever. They save up all the money they can afford and look forward for more than 11 months of the year to that fortnight's respite from all their difficulties back home.

And before anyone says those woes are nothing compared to a Thai person flooded out of their home and with all possessions lost, let me say that it is in the nature of most humans to be subjective in assessing their own circumstances compared with another's. We might all like to think that we could be Mother Teresa, but human history demonstrates otherwise.

I think it entirely understandable that someone would post for information about how flooding might or might not affect that desperately-needed break. It provides no indication at all that they're not sympathetic to the plight of Thai people caught up in the disaster.

martin911
November 12th, 2011, 15:24
I think you are being too harsh. In the current economic climate people are having to work extra hard, are depressed and worried about their personal prospects and need a holiday more than ever. They save up all the money they can afford and look forward for more than 11 months of the year to that fortnight's respite from all their difficulties back home.

And before anyone says those woes are nothing compared to a Thai person flooded out of their home and with all possessions lost, let me say that it is in the nature of most humans to be subjective in assessing their own circumstances compared with another's. We might all like to think that we could be Mother Teresa, but human history demonstrates otherwise.

I think it entirely understandable that someone would post for information about how flooding might or might not affect that desperately-needed break. It provides no indication at all that they're not sympathetic to the plight of Thai people caught up in the disaster.

Bloody hell --let me see if i can find a few coins for all the poor downtrodden sex tourists , who have saved for 11 months to get here so that thay can enjoy the pleasures of (an even pooer than them,but prob not as depressed !) thai guy --

Mabye they might like to think that it might be a little more unselfish of them to come here and,possibily putting up with a few more discomforts than in their previous holidays --and that the fact that they would actually be helping these thai sex workers in some way by being there to take them off from the bars etc

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marsilius
November 12th, 2011, 17:05
The key word in your post is "here".

Because you are in Thailand you (a) don't share in the desperate desire to be there that relegates everything else in the mind of the prospective traveller to second place or worse, (b) can see the flood devastation at first hand which obvious has more of an impact on you than it does on someone who sees it as the tenth item on their late night TV news.

martin911
November 12th, 2011, 23:03
The key word in your post is "here".

Because you are in Thailand you (a) don't share in the desperate desire to be there that relegates everything else in the mind of the prospective traveller to second place or worse, (b) can see the flood devastation at first hand which obvious has more of an impact on you than it does on someone who sees it as the tenth item on their late night TV news.

Ok i take your points -- i als rem the desire to be in Thailand when i was not here --

I guess in my few posts where ive mentioned it im just trying to get people to see sense==,that people do not need to be worried about traveling here , and its much better for the guys here if they travel to here and put a few bhat into the boys pockets !!
,and ive just thrown in a dash of scarcasm to liven it up a bit !!!!!!!!!!!!

Beachlover
December 3rd, 2011, 09:56
And I want to whop one of these young Thai boys over the head and steal thier nice and new young body! Mine is crapping out! :crybaby:
*Everybody at Happy Place edges nervously towards the door*

happy holidays
FFS give us a break, Brithai/Martin911...

Are you saying that out of sympathy for the plight of the locals, people should NOT ask how things are in whatever location they plan to visit and put money into? Are you saying that by doing this they're showing they DON'T care about the plight of the locals?

Come on, what a load of shite. What would you have these people do instead? Tip toe around in the dark and eventually decide not to go out of uncertainty?

im just trying to get people to see sense==,that people do not need to be worried about traveling here , and its much better for the guys here if they travel to here and put a few bhat into the boys pockets !!
Firstly... how the f*** are people supposed to know that if they don't ask?

Secondly, who gives a toss about "the guys here"? It's like you couldn't give a toss about the tourists. You just want them to come and spend money, regardless. Pattaya could be flooded over and you'd still say "oh it's still better for the prostitutes if you come and put some baht in their pockets." Geez... it's like they're starving children to you!

These tourists aren't obligated to come to Thailand for their holidays. They deserve accurate information so they can make the right decisions for themselves.

December 3rd, 2011, 13:46
These tourists aren't obligated to come to Thailand for their holidays. They deserve accurate information so they can make the right decisions for themselves.Were all sex tourists arent we the only thing that interests us is whether the boys are around to throw there legs in the air for us?

martin911
December 4th, 2011, 00:22
*Everybody at Happy Place edges nervously towards the door*

happy holidays
FFS give us a break, Brithai/Martin911...

Are you saying that out of sympathy for the plight of the locals, people should NOT ask how things are in whatever location they plan to visit and put money into? Are you saying that by doing this they're showing they DON'T care about the plight of the locals?

Come on, what a load of shite. What would you have these people do instead? Tip toe around in the dark and eventually decide not to go out of uncertainty?

im just trying to get people to see sense==,that people do not need to be worried about traveling here , and its much better for the guys here if they travel to here and put a few bhat into the boys pockets !!
Firstly... how the f*** are people supposed to know that if they don't ask?

Secondly, who gives a toss about "the guys here"? It's like you couldn't give a toss about the tourists. You just want them to come and spend money, regardless. Pattaya could be flooded over and you'd still say "oh it's still better for the prostitutes if you come and put some baht in their pockets." Geez... it's like they're starving children to you!

These tourists aren't obligated to come to Thailand for their holidays. They deserve accurate information so they can make the right decisions for themselves.

LOL What rock did you crawl out from under in the last month ???? that post was posted nov 13 -- !!

You just seem to be looking to stir and stir (as you try on many an occasion ---well im not biting this time !!!! i really could not be bothered responding to your points on my post of last month
--its 1am "HERE",and i will make my way to Nab in the next 50 mins (i try to miss the shows if i can ) where i will join my cute cute sexy guy and a few friends for a fun nite out !!

Please do many on here a favour and crawl back for another month :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

Beachlover
December 4th, 2011, 08:19
You just seem to be looking to stir and stir
Me? When you make ridiculous statements supporting that people shouldn't ask about the situation before coming, that by doing so they're being "selfish" and that they should just come and feed the prostitutes no matter what... Bloody hell! You've been doing a lot more stirring than I am!

lexusgs
December 4th, 2011, 20:30
Me? When you make ridiculous statements supporting that people shouldn't ask about the situation before coming, that by doing so they're being "selfish" and that they should just come and feed the prostitutes no matter what... Bloody hell! You've been doing a lot more stirring than I am!

Actually, it's sort of nice to see you back Beachy. Have you been allowed out of the asylum for a home visit? :evil4:

martin911
December 5th, 2011, 04:54

Lol mabye thats true i might have been seen to "disturb the waters " as they say --but im on my second warning now and have been advised to tone down !!!! ---
Its deja vu all over again !!!! (for this last comment i prob might be barred for the 30 days ) sigh

December 5th, 2011, 06:34
Dont worry Martin, if you're suspended it'll be "out with the bin lids and burn the buses" in two seconds flat !!! - ha ha but just in case perhaps you should work on the good old N.I adage of "no matter what you say SAY NATHIN" !!! for a while . lol

martin911
December 5th, 2011, 20:23
Dont worry Martin, if you're suspended it'll be "out with the bin lids and burn the buses" in two seconds flat !!! - ha ha but just in case perhaps you should work on the good old N.I adage of "no matter what you say SAY NATHIN" !!! for a while . lol

Ha ha then it would be boring !!!!
Its the only pleasure i have left (sob sob )
No hang on its not -- my cute 19yo bf with his beautiful dark eyes and all the other cute guys of Ptta that i have yet to get too -- forgot about them for a nano second :happy7: :happy7: :happy7:

christianpfc
December 6th, 2011, 01:06
Actually, it's sort of nice to see you back Beachy. Have you been allowed out of the asylum for a home visit? :evil4:
No, she had some international travelling to do to meet some important business partners. That's why she had no time to post.

Rush, Yet Again
December 6th, 2011, 04:10
Sorry to steal The BeachтАЩs thunder, but his absence was due to his world wide tour as the new U.N. Flooding Ambassador-at-Large. And here are the pix, in his usual тАШproof I was thereтАЩ format:

[attachment=4:usgwh18c]beachball flooding.JPG[/attachment:usgwh18c]

[attachment=3:usgwh18c]beachball gay woman.jpg[/attachment:usgwh18c]

[attachment=2:usgwh18c]beachball queen.jpg[/attachment:usgwh18c]

[attachment=1:usgwh18c]Beachball turkey.jpg[/attachment:usgwh18c]

[attachment=0:usgwh18c]beachball terror.jpg[/attachment:usgwh18c]

christianpfc
December 8th, 2011, 00:35
Someone assumed on some thread that his avatar shows him (Beachlover). I don't know if this is true or not, but I came across this picture two years ago on the now defunct gayboythailand blog, and I made a copy to share with you:

December 8th, 2011, 01:04
I can put Christianpfc's mind to rest once and for all regarding the "Beachlover" photo:

I can give a 100% categorical assurance that the photo reproduced by Christianpfc (aka the BL avatar) is most certainly NOT a photo of Beachlover himself.

It is actually a photo of me.

Beachlover
December 8th, 2011, 21:39
Scottish... stop looking so disdainful. :rolling:

Someone assumed on some thread that his avatar shows him (Beachlover).
Yes, for the millionth time, it's just a random photo I found. I would never post my real photo here and compromise privacy... it would just be a really dumb thing to do.

I might've been as good looking as that guy about four years ago. :crybaby: