PDA

View Full Version : Siam Reap

November 8th, 2011, 04:15
Anyone got an update about flooding in Siam Reap Im thinking about going there at Xmas instead of Bangkok

November 8th, 2011, 06:40
Anyone got an update about flooding in Siam Reap Im thinking about going there at Xmas instead of Bangkok

I can give you an update next week but my pal who is there now says most areas around Pub street are OK!

SO THAT'S ME SORTED!!!!................... :occasion5:

PaulCambo
November 8th, 2011, 07:19
According to my friends at MEN's Resort (http://www.mens-resort.com),
it is totaly dry for already 3 weeks everywhere in Siem Reap,
the rainy season is totaly finished there,

all those who are wondering to go or not to Bangkok should go straight to Siem Reap.

goji
November 10th, 2011, 02:58
all those who are wondering to go or not to Bangkok should go straight to Siem Reap.

Siem Reap has a different set of attractions to Bangkok. Has awesome temples for day & much less nightlife. ONE gay bar, a few gay hotels.

You can however get laid there.

November 10th, 2011, 06:33

Siem Reap has a different set of attractions to Bangkok. Has awesome temples for day & much less nightlife. ONE gay bar, a few gay hotels.

You can however get laid there.

Hi goji,

There's a bit more than that buddy. There's Miss Wong's, La Linga, Temple is mixed and there's The new Station Bar.

There are also a number of massage parlours but you are correct, it has nothing on Thailand and nor do I think they will take it in that direction. It does have a cool laid back vibe though.

Beachlover
November 11th, 2011, 03:26
In Siem Reap, you also have a few late night nightclubs. There's one where a lot of gay guys hang out. It's in the same alley and across the road from Miss Wongs. I think it was called MIA (Missing in Action) or Hard Rock or something. Lots of gay couples and gay guys hanging out the corner that is to the right and on the other side of the room when you walk in.

I also heard gay guys go to another club... think it was calld Pyramid, from memory, but I never checked it out myself.