PDA

View Full Version : Ganymede Sauna meeting guys there

jaydonny
November 3rd, 2011, 06:09
Does the sauna get buisy much in December enough to meet local boys there (I know sansuk does)

mahjongguy
November 3rd, 2011, 08:28
Predictably, the sauna failed to work as a meeting place. The only business they did was a small amount of massage.

Now, though, with the Ganymede complex growing to so many rooms, the sauna will serve as a free amenity for the hotel guests.

November 3rd, 2011, 18:13
what is sansuk?

francois
November 4th, 2011, 00:44
what is sansuk?

Sansuk Sauna/Pattaya. Here is website:

http://www.sansukpattaya.com/

November 4th, 2011, 00:51
what is sansuk?

i stayed in sansuk earlier this year .. and there are plenty of cute young guys there and as long as you dont look like the elephant man theres every chance you'll get plenty..

November 4th, 2011, 18:37
Thanks for the info on Sansuk sauna! Are weekends busier then weekdays? When is the prime time to be there for meeting young local guys?

November 4th, 2011, 23:48
Thanks for the info on Sansuk sauna! Are weekends busier then weekdays? When is the prime time to be there for meeting young local guys?

i found anytime was good after about 5 oclock for meeting guys there mainly at that time its more about chatting .. then if i remember rightly it gets cruisey about 6 to 7 pm .. tho after about 8pm it tends to tail off as i belive quiet a few of the guys there work in the bars etc etc ... i didnt find any difference between the week or the weekends..
i was amazed to find that the bar guys go there for sex before they go to work ... as it proves they are not always after money . as the owner wont allow money to pass between people in there ... and i saw some hot young thais go with what can only be described as *chang looking farang*

goji
November 5th, 2011, 00:07
i was amazed to find that the bar guys go there for sex before they go to work ... as it proves they are not always after money . as the owner wont allow money to pass between people in there , but the actual result of this policy is the moneyboys are very subtle when collecting their fees.

Ganymede could drum up some sauna business by letting cute Thais have free "membership".

November 5th, 2011, 00:12
i was amazed to find that the bar guys go there for sex before they go to work ... as it proves they are not always after money . as the owner wont allow money to pass between people in there , but the actual result of this policy is the moneyboys are very subtle when collecting their fees.

Ganymede could drum up some sauna business by letting cute Thais have free "membership".

not so as i spent the night with one guy and he didnt ask for anything we had a couple of drinks in the corner bar where upon leaving he got a right bollocking from the bar next door for not taking me in there as that was where he worked poor boy.. he was on a night off ... so i dont belive its all about the money honey

christianpfc
November 5th, 2011, 04:04
and i saw some hot young thais go with what can only be described as *chang looking farang*
I made similar observations in other gay saunas in Thailand as well, and I refuse to believe that they met by chance in the sauna. (I want to say: you can bring a moneyboy into saunas - of course you have to pay him before or after, but not on the premises.)

It happened to me twice that I met barboys in saunas, who were there just for fun.

colmx
November 5th, 2011, 06:48
and i saw some hot young thais go with what can only be described as *chang looking farang*
I made similar observations in other gay saunas in Thailand as well, and I refuse to believe that they met by chance in the sauna. (I want to say: you can bring a moneyboy into saunas - of course you have to pay him before or after, but not on the premises.)

It happened to me twice that I met barboys in saunas, who were there just for fun.

So you refuse to believe that some guys would go for free with some farang...
But you have no problem stating that they went for free with you?

Strange logic for me...
Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

And you ain't no beauty (nor am i) but I at least can understand that everybody has their own taste and most people in bathhouses shag people for fun... and not because they have been paid to go there... your disrespect for others in unbelievable in my eyes!

christianpfc
November 6th, 2011, 04:18
And you ain't no beauty...
I'm not sure we met, so how do you know? Besides, one walk along Beach Road or Walking Street and I get more "handsome man" or "sexy man" than I can count (and I'm good at maths).

...your disrespect for others in unbelievable in my eyes!
You have a point. There might be young Thais who go with old Farang for free. But in the cases I observed it was obvious to me that money was involved (there was a lot of public display of affection from the Farang's part, and I'm sure Thais who aren't moneyboys wouldn't like this in public, and moneyboys only endure it because they are paid for it).

November 6th, 2011, 04:30
you really couldnt make some of this stuff up !!!
i met a thai guy there one evening and arranged to meet him the following lunch time just for a walk and a talk .. he was 24 i am 49 .. i had to ask him to take his hand off my shoulder as we walked thru the festival mall as I felt uncomfortable with it ... and no i didnt pay him for his time or have sex with him ... its called being friendly .. something a german living in paris wouldnt understand :violent1: blimey it couldnt be much worse :occasion9: