PDA

View Full Version : TAKE CARE!! bids farewell to the great guys from CORNER BAR

jvt22222
October 31st, 2011, 07:20
It is truly with a heavy heart that we of TAKE CARE!! say тАЬall the best and TAKE CARE!!тАЭ to our friends from the CORNER BAR. We have truly valued your support over the years and will certainly miss the great times that we had together. Your outstanding efforts on our behalf with three spectacular fundraising events helped us raise nearly 120,000 baht тАУ all of which went to support our efforts in preventing HIV/AIDS in our community. We wish you both the best of luck with your family difficulties and assure you that you will always be remembered fondly by your friends here in Pattaya. Needless to say we look forward to the day we will meet again.

TAKE CARE!!

newalaan
October 31st, 2011, 07:55
three spectacular fundraising events helped us raise nearly 120,000 baht That in itself is worth a vote of thanks, but from a selfish point of view I have spent many enjoyable early evenings (as well as a few very early mornings) there during my trips to Thailand and loved the great coffee they serve up as well as their full strength G&Ts and the guys were responsible for the excellent atmosphere and ambiance as well as employing efficient staff who were great fun too, so if any of that changes drastically it will be a big miss. So I would also like to wish them all the very best.