PDA

View Full Version : Phuket and or Pattaya

October 28th, 2011, 01:33
Looking for a good foot massage done by guys, sex not needed for this, and also good Vietnamise Restaurants.

October 28th, 2011, 03:41
with or without the .... should liven up the restaurant ..

pong
October 28th, 2011, 09:40
for just massage-completely superfluous Q: ANY town in the whole of Thaild can deliver. Phuket will most likely be more sensitive to the sensitive and high-expectations of the 1st time tourist and overcharge a lot for the same.

October 28th, 2011, 09:53
for just massage-completely superfluous Q: ANY town in the whole of Thaild can deliver. Phuket will most likely be more sensitive to the sensitive and high-expectations of the 1st time tourist and overcharge a lot for the same.

I realize that Any town in the whole of Thaild can deliver. I thought perphaps, gay men living in either of the two cities might have one or two favorites. And since I am NOT a first time tourist I am well aware that the 1st time tourist can be overcharge a lot.

Beachlover
November 24th, 2011, 07:51
Last time I was in Phuket, which is actually a fair while (about a year) ago, I found ordinary massage shops with male therapists (which I prefer over female) to compliment the female therapists hanging around outside in the Paradise Complex in one of the streets on the Southern end of the complex. You could try there (sorry but too long ago to remember names or specifics).

I'm not talking about the sex massage joints. I'm talking about ordinary massage shops with the glass shop front and massage chairs set up inside.

November 24th, 2011, 18:03
"Looking for a good foot massage done by guys, sex not needed for this"

Wow, I know it's Thailand and all but I would have thought you would be going some to manage getting from a foot massage to sex in any sort of normal massage situation !!??? - or maybe I'm just not adventurous enough in my massage requests it seems ! lol

November 24th, 2011, 18:06
I have never had a massage!!

From what I read on SGT, isn't is just a form of foreplay anyway?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Brad the Impala
November 24th, 2011, 18:37
I have never had a massage!!

I can't believe that you haven't even tried it yet! Traditional Thai massage is a great form of relaxation and stimulation, which has been described as doing yoga without the effort! It's one of the things that I really miss when not in Thailand, and although you can get it in Europe, and even in Africa, it's somehow less enjoyable at almost ten times the price.

November 24th, 2011, 19:03
[quote="scottish-guy":s3gclkb6]I have never had a massage!!

I can't believe that you haven't even tried it yet! Traditional Thai massage is a great form of relaxation and stimulation, which has been described as doing yoga without the effort! It's one of the things that I really miss when not in Thailand, and although you can get it in Europe, and even in Africa, it's somehow less enjoyable at almost ten times the price.[/quote:s3gclkb6]

Believe it!

I keep saying I am going to try it, but for some reason, it never happens!

I think I look at it sexually rather than as a proper massage and I know that the boys are depending on the tip rather than the massage fee which goes to the business, right?

I have no problem with paying for nookies, but in my mind it would be too clinical in that setting. I'd far rather take a go-go or bar boy off, have a few drinks, a meal etc then do the deed back home if I haven't fallen asleep after 5 mins.

The other way would be to try a "proper" massage in a "proper" shop - from some horribly unattractive but efficient guy -but that does not appeal. Or pay an attractive boy for a full service but let him off with the nookies - but being Scottish I don't think I could survive not getting my money's worth :sign5:

I guess I'm just destined never to have a massage.

November 24th, 2011, 20:05
then do the deed back home if I haven't fallen asleep after 5 mins

Reminds me..

I visited Thailand about three weeks after the tsunami, and reasoned that the best thing I could do to help those affected, would be to go directly to Phuket - and spend money..

I had a difficult trip over and was pretty much washed-up on arrival. So after checking in to my room in paradise, wandered down the soi to find a massage. It was mid afternoon, and things were pretty quiet, the place I went into was a european style steam/spa type outfit - I forget it's name.

There was only one masseur available at the time, who I recall was an older guy, but that's about all. I dropped out of my kit, crashed out on the mattress, and let him get on with it - I didn't ask for any extras, or drop any hints.

- I fell asleep..

I woke suddenly to find his dick deep inside me - it was quite a shock, and the only time I've ever been fucked without being asked first..

..memorable!!

Brad the Impala
November 24th, 2011, 23:26
Did he ask for a tip??

It's usually taken as a compliment if someone is so relaxed that they fall asleep, but perhaps he took the compliment a little too far!

November 25th, 2011, 11:36
What a useless posting subject!

Beachlover
November 25th, 2011, 12:53
Unbelievable, Scottish... You've never had a massage? That's so sad! I don't mean that in a nasty way.

Have you at least had a reflexology foot massage?! I'm having one right now. :happy7:

For me, massages are first and foremost supposed to be therapeutic. Not sexual. I tend to go to places which are professional and the skill of the therapist is important to me. Nothing worse than taking an hour out of your day only to have it wasted by a sloppy therapist.

I usually request a male therapist as I naturally feel more comfortable with them but it's not essential. Plus, I've found a lot of male therapists (not all) are gay so it's nice to get aquinted with someone new.

When you get a body massage involving oil and you are naked or in your undies, it's naturally a fairly intimate process and if there's chemistry, something can happen. It's natural to get aroused when certain areas are being done and if the therapist is gay, you are his type and if he's bold enough to do something overt (I never do, other than physiological responses), then have fun! And this isn't just for Thailand. It can be anywhere!

I can now say that no category of massage shop or spa is entirely professinal... that goes for everything from littlemassage shops to high-end spas in 5-star hotels! I've been "molested" in them all LOL.

November 25th, 2011, 15:05
Unbelievable, Scottish... You've never had a massage? ...Have you at least had a reflexology foot massage?

Hell No - nobody touches my feet, ever!
I have an intense dislike about my feet being touched.
Seriously

:crazy:

Beachlover
December 2nd, 2011, 20:10
Oh boy... You're crazy in more ways than I thought. :rolling:

Just go and have a massage!

:party

latintopxxx
December 2nd, 2011, 20:26
NOW I UNDERSTAND scotty gals reluctance to believe even half my exploits, the dear is too timid and or indicisive to even try a plain vanilla massage in case it turns into something slightly more exciting......actually feel pity...
Shyte one of the must do activities in Thailand is a good sexual massage; say sexual in that i want the real massage first...min 60 minutes and if the boy wants a tip I gotta have a happy ending...
Scotty boy...build up some courage...stop defending the indefensible and as NIKE would say...JUST DO IT....whats the worse?...you don't enjoy it....so what...

Manforallseasons
December 2nd, 2011, 21:21
NOW I UNDERSTAND scotty gals reluctance to believe even half my exploits(quote)Latintopxxx

I think half is being kind.

December 2nd, 2011, 21:30
NOW I UNDERSTAND scotty gals reluctance to believe even half my exploits...

Au contraire, darling - it's not simply that I don't believe, it's more that I just find you disgusting.

:occasion9: