PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Is the music in gogo bars too loud?

christianpfc
October 28th, 2011, 01:06
Do you think music in gogo bars is too loud? Music levels in gogo bars were discussed several times, and my impression always was that the vast majority of members think the music is too loud. But I'm biased because I think music is too loud in most gogo bars I visited. What do you think? This poll is not about a single bar, what's your opinion about the music level in gogo bars in general?

October 28th, 2011, 01:36
Do you think music in gogo bars is too loud? Music levels in gogo bars were discussed several times, and my impression always was that the vast majority of members think the music is too loud. But I'm biased because I think music is too loud in most gogo bars I visited. What do you think? This poll is not about a single bar, what's your opinion about the music level in gogo bars in general?

i voted other because ive never been into a gogo bar .. they scare me ... give me a beer bar anyday..
i may give happy's a go when im there in february cause he seems to get the best reviews here ... and if i'm simular to most people then i would say bad reviews dont hurt a bar .. but good ones help it out.. im sure my 2 - 3 hundred baht will keep you in business :)
i much prefer to go sansuk first then to the bars... thats after a few hours on the beach .. having said that i dont think i am like most here . who are just out looking for the next shag :dontknow: still each to their own as they say .. :alc:

October 28th, 2011, 02:46
I find the music in most bars too loud.

jinks
October 28th, 2011, 03:15
I find the music in most bars too loud.

You missed out the "But not in my bar" bit :alc:

anonone
October 28th, 2011, 05:35
I did not vote on this one.

Some bars have louder music. These are the bars that I go to when I am in a "party" mood. These are not the bars I go to when I am more mellow, want to chat with my BF, etc. There are other bars that have music lower for these times.

A variety of bar types is a good thing. I do not want all bars to be the same.

elephantspike
October 28th, 2011, 06:25
What??? :old: