PDA

View Full Version : My first post

October 27th, 2011, 06:06
Looking forward to reading and discussing information about Thailand. Have been coming to Thailand for years. I will be in Phuket Nov 2 to Nov 7. Would really love to meet anyone living there, perhaps dinner or a drink or two. Am in late 60's, good conversation and a nice meal would be enjoyable, am from North America.

Khor tose
October 27th, 2011, 09:39
Welcome to SGT. Hope you enjoy Thailand as much as we all do.

October 27th, 2011, 16:29
Welcome onthego - thanks for reducing the SGT age profile at a stroke.

OOPS! - hope the use of the word "stroke" does not frighten some our more senior members

:occasion9:

ultimo
October 28th, 2011, 00:57
Welcome to the board 'on the go'..... You have the World at your fingertips!!

S/G I am sure that you have had many strokes during your lifetime and presumably of the nicer variety :bounce:

Rob33
March 30th, 2012, 08:02
Hi Onthago I also go to Thailand a lot, Im new here as well. Call me slow but I only realised I was gay after going to Thailnd. Before I just went with the flow got married had two kids but that has all changed except for my children awhile ago.

Im in my thirties and would love to meet anyone +- ten years either side, passable English like myself, English isn't my first lanuage as Im from the Netherlands one side part Swedish Scottish the other pure Nederlands met net n heel kleine schot fullblood afkomstige van mine Engelse Oma's moeder. She carries the gene for decadence Im sure. (blush)

I would love to live and work in Asia some time soon, at the moment Thailand is a possibility :wav: however work and career wise its not the one I should honestly go for, anyway time to take it easy and make decisions with more than just the heart. :scratch: