PDA

View Full Version : Swiss Lodge Flood Rates

allieb
October 26th, 2011, 19:46
I have just received this in an email from Swiss lodge. Times must be bad as the cheapest it's ever been in the past was 2,300 Baht which was supposed to be half the normal rate. Now I see 1,200 Baht, they must empty.

October 27th, 2011, 06:37
I have just received this in an email from Swiss lodge. Times must be bad as the cheapest it's ever been in the past was 2,300 Baht which was supposed to be half the normal rate. Now I see 1,200 Baht, they must empty.

That's a great price, usually they don't include the high speed internet, but notice breakfast is not included. On Agoda they usually have two prices one with breakfast and one without. They had a 1600baht rate on their website last week, but 1200 baht on Swiss Lodge web site is excellent.

martin911
November 5th, 2011, 03:59

Nope far from empty ---last tue/wed nights they were fully booked ,could not fit me in til thur --- as was mayalsia /and ibis sathorn --- --, but porter in mayalsia found me a room in mayalsia guest house house (450 b) small and dark ,no window but clean and a perfect place to have fun in and rest your head after a heavy night in bkk --i really like places with the heavy black out curtains !!
Lot of hotels in dry areas busy !!!!

colmx
November 5th, 2011, 06:54
welcome back to LOS Martin

Hopefully this board will liven up again now that we have another real life reporter back in thailand!

For all the alleged plaudits and hyperbole last month about the amount of visitors..... this board has been dead dead dead for the last 2 weeks... so hopefully it will start to liven up again... and soon! It almost seems like LMTU was teh PR for this board the way it has nosedived the last 2 weeks (please take notice DaBoss - reputation can only last so long)

BTW: When is Icon club opening night... Martin... take ur camera..we expect photos!

November 5th, 2011, 12:44
I agree the board is dead dead dead without those interesting posters what does ABF mean in the ad something about Boy Friend?

Brad the Impala
November 5th, 2011, 23:40
Any Boy Friend

Or American BreakFast

martin911
November 6th, 2011, 09:44
welcome back to LOS Martin

Hopefully this board will liven up again now that we have another real life reporter back in thailand!

For all the alleged plaudits and hyperbole last month about the amount of visitors..... this board has been dead dead dead for the last 2 weeks... so hopefully it will start to liven up again... and soon! It almost seems like LMTU was teh PR for this board the way it has nosedived the last 2 weeks (please take notice DaBoss - reputation can only last so long)

BTW: When is Icon club opening night... Martin... take ur camera..we expect photos!

just back sat nite late with T --went to Dave late ,got there about 4am --place was hopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but police closed it at 4.45 --so on to the Club --- boy were sorry we had left Bkk sat nite(his idea not mine !! ) ,place didnt get going til 5.30 on -- full of schreeching Lboy/fem boy types --
its boring and way overpriced !!!!

Idol !! -now has been pushed back to end nov --probs sourcing staff/floods etc
Apple is going all over the place looking for guys to work there -- she even had T and your fav Nab coyote Dtom !! in Castro in Bkk (T says its like Nab) a few weeks ago on a sat nite canvassing for guys !!!!!