PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages

American Teacher-old
May 9th, 2006, 10:03
Is anyone else having a problem sending private messages via the proxy? I can't do it and would appreciate any tips. For those of you who have PMed me, thanks so much for your kind words -- and I am trying to respond in like!

It really is a shame, because so many of the kinder members of this board only communicate through PMs -- and I can't get back to them. Then again, I understand their reluctance to post publicly -- and run the risk of be chastised by the malevolent verbal castrators who so cowardly hide behind the security of their board handles.

Anyhow, all help would be appreciated.

Fondly,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

May 9th, 2006, 10:25
Rest assured Chris, you haven't had a PM from me. And no, I'm not having any problems with PMs

Bob
May 9th, 2006, 10:54
Geez, Colonel, given you've certainly been through the CHANGE at your age, I would hope the pre-menstrual problems afflict you no more. :albino:

May 9th, 2006, 11:00
As I'm sure you're aware, Bob, PMT acquired that annoying acronym only because its correct name had already been used. I refer, of course, to Mad Cow Disease

May 9th, 2006, 11:05
Oh dear. Chastisement! Can hardly blame the "kinder" members of this board for being so terrified.

Surfcrest
May 9th, 2006, 12:49
Geez, Colonel, given you've certainly been through the CHANGE at your age, I would hope the pre-menstrual problems afflict you no more. :albino:

The term for it these days is Manopause.
Nothing that a trip to Thailand can't cure.

I couldn't get a thank you note to Piston10
off the launchpad yesterday, and this not through
a proxy ( I'm home at last).
Might have been my PC :scratch:

Surfcrest