PDA

View Full Version : City Man Club - Walking Street

yorkboy691
October 23rd, 2011, 11:22
Can anyone tell me if the guys working in here would welcome gay guys visiting the club? also if they would be
prepared to go with a guy?

anonone
October 23rd, 2011, 16:13
TIT, so I would think anything is possible. Very much depends on both you and the guy.

However, with all the excellent choices available in Pattaya for gay patrons, why would you want to visit a club that is geared to providing guys for women?

arsenal
October 23rd, 2011, 17:15
So there are now two male gogo bars on Walking Street? Where is it?

October 23rd, 2011, 17:21
TIT, so I would think anything is possible. Very much depends on both you and the guy.

However, with all the excellent choices available in Pattaya for gay patrons, why would you want to visit a club that is geared to providing guys for women?

i agree with this .. if we all start going to straight clubs and bars looking for gay sex then the sunee and boys town areas might just as well shut up shop now ... sometimes you need to think before you do things .. i hope the op isnt one of the guys who moans about girls offing the guys out of the gay go go bars .. :kap:

arsenal
October 23rd, 2011, 17:51
It doesn't work quite like that. The location is unimportant. Never been to City but some of the boys in G-U-Y are gay and some of them are straight. All were available to me.

October 23rd, 2011, 17:58
i thought it said man city club first of all ... i was expecting to go there and see carlos teves working on stage .. the worlds uglist go go boy .. what a horried thought ..

arsenal
October 23rd, 2011, 18:09
brithai:

Ha ha. Yes. Off fee 400 Baht paid to the customer just to take him away.

October 23rd, 2011, 18:13
brithai:

Ha ha. Yes. Off fee 400 Baht paid to the customer just to take him away.
for sure ... and what would your tip be ?? mine would be ' plastic surgery '

bucknaway
October 23rd, 2011, 18:21
I went to City Man last night. They were very welcoming to me and once inside I bumped into a gogo boy from another bar there as a customer. It is a pretty open and place and lots of men, women and men with women were in there. I seen a lot of bottles with a bucket of ice at many tables so it seems many are buying bottles and mixers and staying planted there.

I forget what my Singha cost me. I just wanted to get out of there and back to the room before that gogo boy got his hooks into me. hahaha

yorkboy691
October 23rd, 2011, 18:54
Bucknaway,

What type of boys are in there? are they older / muscled?
how many on the stage?

thanks for your reply

thrillbill
October 23rd, 2011, 19:02
???????????????? I think it should be called City Boy Club...there is nothing masculine in their appearance. I think women would be better off to go to Boysboys and pick up a straight hunk there.

RonanTheBarbarian
October 23rd, 2011, 23:52
Regarding whether the guys will go at you or not....I can tell what happened to me in тАЬGUYSтАЭ on Walking St last January.

Went there and saw a very cute guy тАУ he turned out to be a luk krung and had excellent English. I was quite smitten with him, but after encouraging me to buy him a drink, he then explained that but he is a straight guy who only goes with female customers!
He was quite upfront on that point, and then spent all his time trying to get me to off one of the gay boys in the bar! (Basically trying to act as Mamasan, telling me he would translate for me with the other guy, who was new with very little English).

I was more interested in chatting to him about the sort of women who offed him тАУ more Japanese, Europeans, etc? But before we got a chance to talk much, he left me and the just-offтАУthe-bus-from Isaan-with-no-English guy to chat up a rather sturdily built young Russian lady who came in with her boyfriend. From the dirty looks the boyfriend (a six-foot musclehead тАУ rather cute in a thuggish way, from what I remember) was shooting him I knew he had no chance of an off unless she came back later alone.

It was an experience anyway. If you are the sort who just want to off a guy and get out in a gogo bar, or feels uncomfortable around straights, it is probably a bit of a waste of time to visit, but if you enjoy weirdness and a demi-mondaine atmosphere, it could be fun to try.

October 24th, 2011, 05:28
I went to City Man last night. They were very welcoming to me and once inside I bumped into a gogo boy from another bar there as a customer. It is a pretty open and place and lots of men, women and men with women were in there. I seen a lot of bottles with a bucket of ice at many tables so it seems many are buying bottles and mixers and staying planted there.

I forget what my Singha cost me. I just wanted to get out of there and back to the room before that gogo boy got his hooks into me. hahaha

Yes, god forbid you might have to part with some cash!

This is a classic borderline infraction of flaming as described in the old and the new Posting Rules and Guidelines.
This post serves no informational or conversational purpose other than to inflame the other party and start a tit for tat which will not be tolerated on this board. Please refrain from this type of posting in the future. DaBoss

bucknaway
October 24th, 2011, 19:58
Bucknaway,

What type of boys are in there? are they older / muscled?
how many on the stage?

thanks for your reply

You know what... I don't remember! LOL I do remember seeing guy that you would not consider manly.. More of the type you would expect to find working at a coffee shop or as a waiter.

October 27th, 2011, 19:49
I visited this place for the first time last night, solo @ 2am. The door attendants gave me a look like 'is he going to the right place?' Same inside, they looked a bit unsure when I got there, I had to ask if I could sit anywhere, but after this the apprehension disappeared. Very nice looking semi-spacious place. Clientel is 50% women, 20% Ladyboy, 15% straight men, 15% gay men. They had a 2 for 1 JW red special @ 1000B. The waiters are mostly straight looking of average appearance, and somewhat anti-social. They had 3 portions of a show: 1) 15 min...Paraded very straight looking, somewhat rugged Thai boys on the stage (varied from fully clothed to topless) for the purpose of soliciting tips. 2) 19 min...Very good duo show of thai erotic dance with candles/melted wax 3) Live band playing Thai rock/pop

This place not my cup of tea (as a solo gay man), but maybe worth a visit if your in a group. Nice late night alternative to the expensive gay clubs.