PDA

View Full Version : It's not all Good Times & Fun Stuff Here.

bucknaway
October 19th, 2011, 16:07
Many of you read my posts and think it is all sunshine and hum-jobs, but I am going to let you know right here and right now that not everything is one orgasm after another.

When I was in Bangkok I spent far too much money in the bars. 300 baht for a Singha is ridiculous. Well I paid that price at Dreamboys and the guest I had let the host bring us 2 more beers on my tab before our first beers were half drank! The 2nd beers cost about 260 baht each! I will tell you that I wont be back to dream boys this trip. Seen the show and I won't be paying 300 baht a beer to see it again.

I purchased a necklace in Silom for 100 baht. I liked it but it got broke here in Pattaya. I won't go into how it became broken. Maybe I will share that in a different thread. Well anyway, I have been looking around Pattaya for a replacement. I found one that is very close but they wanted 160 Baht for the dam thing. They sell them on the streets of bangkok for 100 baht, I could buy it in chinatown for 10 or 20 baht so I didn't pay the 160.

I found it again at Royal Garden mall for 450 baht. I told the girl they sell them in BKK for 100 baht and she said "GO BUY IT IN BANGKOK THEN!" Sigh...... So I walked away.

I have spent about 2 days and well over 600 baht going from motorbike taxi to baht bus to motorbike taxi to find this dam necklace... Now I plan to just go back and buy the dam thing for 160 baht at the first place I found it and then I will buy a few in BKK as gifts.

Other bad things that happened to me.. I ripped a button from my shorts pocket on the baht bus. The shorts cost me $50 USD. I will try to find a replacement button for them as I like these shorts so much.

I think that is all. Hey.. No... Don't cry for me. Don't cry for me because I try to see things on the bright side.

In my quest for a replacement necklace I got to see parts of Pattaya I would have missed otherwise. I even got a chance to walk the night market near tesco lotus and eat some Thai food that I do not know the name of. I just pointed and they spooned it in a bowl. It was good but I didn't eat the chicken foot in it. It also had either squid guts or some type of intestine... I don't want to know... I am just proud that I tried it and it only cost me 50 baht.

Oh, another bad thing that happened to me is I went into Krazy Dragon and gave them a 500 baht note and asked for change. I thought they would give me 500 baht in 20 baht notes, but they gave me 200 baht in 20 baht notes and 3 100 baht notes. Maybe the bar was too dark or I was in too much of an uncaring mood... But a couple of the guys got a 100 baht tip in error.. Oh well.. It was my intention to give away the full 500 bahts anyway so it was given away faster than I planned. Oh well.... It was my mistake and that mistake gave me a table full of guys flashing me their family assets when I came in on another night.

So yes, bad things happen but I just let them go and prefer to focus on the good.

So maybe I do smile too much and say hello to often to the touts. Maybe my smile and returned greetings are what gets me groped so much? Maybe I am simply too open for fun and friendship.

Oh that reminds me. One day I was on the beach at night headed to the bars and a guy came from the shadows asking to blow me for baht, I told him no and gave him 40 baht and was on my way. The next day he saw me on the beach and complained he had nothing to eat and wanted to shower. I let him come to my room and shower, he offered me sex but I refused. I gave him money for a room and food for one night. The next morning I was fixing my coffee and he walked into my condo as my door was unlocked.

I let him shower and ushered him out of my place. I did give him 40 more baht to eat.

The next night he came to me again at night as I made my way to the bars and again complained of no food and no bed. He did say he starts a job the next day. I gave him 100 baht, he took it and walked away only to turn back and asked for 100 more to pay for a room to sleep. I gave him his 100 more.

Is he a burden? I don't know. I have not decided yet.

Okay, off to TBMI for massage.

(My Next Post will be about the unusual, crazy, wild and fun stuff that has happened so far. AND don't call it bragging, it's just stuff that happened).

loke
October 20th, 2011, 01:52
Interesting post,

As long as you enjoy giving away a few baht here and there its not a big deal.

I am not as kind as you .

Anyway in the go go bars I only pay for one 250 baht drink and watch the show. Yes I am cheap with the drinks but not with the boys.

gaymandenmark
October 20th, 2011, 02:41
Interesting post,

As long as you enjoy giving away a few baht here and there its not a big deal.

I am not as kind as you .

Anyway in the go go bars I only pay for one 250 baht drink and watch the show. Yes I am cheap with the drinks but not with the boys.

Well then I must be very very cheap.
I dont remember paying so much for a drink, maybe because it is so many years ago I was in a go go bar. :happy7:

I still get at lot of fun and pleasure outside the gogo bar scene, even if I am 50.
But then it has never been my scene, even if travelling to Thailand for 17 years.
I feel it is the same same, have you seen it one time, then.....and so old fashioned.

bucknaway
October 20th, 2011, 04:45
Damn it.... I made it to Happy Place tonight and was all set to off the guy of my dreams for tonight, then some women walked in.... ::Sigh:: Now I have nothing against women and these women did nothing wrong other than get the full attention of the guy I was going to off.

While on stage he never lost eye contact with the ladies. When the ladies left 1/2 before closing I didn't have the heart or desire to off him. I didn't want to be his booby prize for the night.

There were a lot of other handsome & masculine guys to choose from and if the guy I wanted to off was not there I would have changed my selection and offed a different guy, but you know how it is when you have your heart set on a certain thing that is within your grasp. If you can't have it, you want nothing else.

I did end up meeting a guy from England. He was sitting next to me and we had a good conversation and even pointed out guys for each other. When the bar closed I took him on a tour of Walking Street and of Sunee as he had never been to either.

On walking street, we went into G.U.Y. the gay club. it was a small place filled with what you would think were straight couples, but I had to wonder what guy would bring her girl to a gay bar and rack up a stack of bills for all the beers drank. One guy seem to count out 10 bar slips while sitting next to his lady.

The drink prices in G.U.Y. is 150 Baht for all beers. The beer I got was chilled but not cold....
The staff were friendly and approached us often just to chat and tell us we were liked.. You know.. The usual bar stuff.

a447
October 20th, 2011, 15:14
The first beer in Dreamboys/boys bangkok is 300 baht, 260 for subsequent drinks. When you take into account that you are getting a show, I think 300 baht is a bargain.
The show, which I have seen lots of times over the years, is always changing - new acts to spice it up a little. Kudos to the owner! This time, a number of new acts left me a little confused as I didn't quite get what they were all about. Especially the act which looked like a cross betwen Egypt and Thailand - the one where the boys carry a "mummy" on stage.
I was just thankful that I didn't have to endure Mr Ed in the big cock show - he's the old guy with the horribly deformed silicon cock. I wonder if it is useable in bed.
BTW I offed a number of boys from Happy Place and even though one was not all that enthusiastic, they were great in bed. And very polite, too.
I also offed that guy I raved about in July from Nature Boy. (I know, I know!) I think he is number 12 but I'm not sure. He's the handsome one - and there's only one, so he's easy to find. You can't fuck him but everything else is fantastic. He is very happy to take it in the mouth if you are so inclined. Also, he has a great big cock and big low hanging balls. Can't ask for much more!
I also offed a boy from Solid - I bypassed my usual off - a guy called Bay- and opted for a new guy. He's the one covered in Japanese-style tatoos. Very handsome lad. I had a premonition about him - that he had a mook. And sure enough, he did! A bit of a turn-off. He only has one. He told me one of his friends has nine!! He is not a very good bottom but otherwise was ok. I don't think I'd off him again, though. Try Bay - he's great in bed!

October 20th, 2011, 16:21
Bucky - if you go to Jupiter2000 (for example) and the boys want 2000B for a wank, just tell them you get it in Sunee for free, dear.

a447 - I don't know about you but when I book into a good hotel I like the room (and especially the bathroom) to feel as if I'm the first person ever to step into it.
Clean, pristine, and UNUSED.
It is of course a delusion but I don't want to think about someone having a crap in it yesteday.

Similarly with boys dear - I really don't want to follow up recommendations of some boy who had your cock in his mouth or (even worse) his bumhole, last night. No offence. Do you think I'm some kind of slut?

:laughing3:

bkkguy
October 20th, 2011, 19:56
I didn't want to be his booby prize for the night.

or his boob-less prize even!

bkkguy

Thai Dyed
October 20th, 2011, 22:37
(and especially the bathroom) to feel as if I'm the first person ever to step into it.
It is of course a delusion but I don't want to think about someone having a crap in it yesteday.

Similarly with boys dear - I really don't want to follow up recommendations of some boy who had your cock in his mouth or (even worse) his bumhole, last night. No offence. Do you think I'm some kind of slut?

Scottish Guy, after reading this article I would have thought a little bit of crap would have made you feel more at home.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oc ... -uk-e-coli (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/13/mobile-phones-uk-e-coli)

Regarding UK Faecal contamination: "Glasgow was the worst with average bacterial levels on phones and hands nine times higher than in Brighton." :pottytrain1:

Limited response and change the subject please. We re not going down with the toilet water. DaBoss

October 20th, 2011, 22:56
Bucky - if you go to Jupiter2000 (for example) and the boys want 2000B for a wank, just tell them you get it in Sunee for free, dear.

a447 - I don't know about you but when I book into a good hotel I like the room (and especially the bathroom) to feel as if I'm the first person ever to step into it.

:laughing3:

does not the slackness of the butt hole not give the game away :idea1:
used and abused then reused etc etc etc ... i want a thai virgin ... is that so hard .... legal of course

christianpfc
October 21st, 2011, 00:00
Also, he has a great big cock and big low hanging balls. Can't ask for much more!
That's fine, but does he have a hairless scrotum, crotch and butt?

Bucky - if you go to Jupiter2000 (for example) and the boys want 2000B for a wank
Is this true? I went to Jupiter once and left alone, the problem was the boys wore shirts on stage (I won't go back unless someone confirms that they are now shirtless). Are the expectations (money) that high there?

cameroncat
October 21st, 2011, 02:25
Those street boys are like a stray cat. Feed them once and you'll never get rid of them.

October 21st, 2011, 02:39
Bucky - if you go to Jupiter2000 (for example) and the boys want 2000B for a wank
Is this true? I went to Jupiter once and left alone, the problem was the boys wore shirts on stage (I won't go back unless someone confirms that they are now shirtless). Are the expectations (money) that high there?

I would have thought so.

I have never taken a boy from Jupiter2000 but I hear that they have attitude and are looking for top dollar in there.

Since the going rate in BKK for short-time with Soi Prostitute go-go boy was 1500B in 2009 (when I last visited BKK), I would have thought that a Jupiter boy asking for 2000B would not be out of the ordinary.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

latintopxxx
October 21st, 2011, 03:20
a477....not cool...naming all the boys you offed and exactly what you subjected them to....even if they are whores peddling their bodies there is no need to publicly humiliate them....and please stop spreading disease by making them take it in the mouth (assume you mean you cum in there..) again being a whore should not automatically mean a death sentence...

bucknaway
October 21st, 2011, 03:30
Tonight I did off that guy I was wanted to off the previous night. Somehow it seemed okay to do today but yesterday I just didn't think it would be all that great.

We did our small talk and it had to be small because he speaks only limited English and I speak no Thai. He told me he use to have a girlfriend and tried working massage, not sexual massage but regular massage. He said he did that for a month.

I asked him what he likes and he laughed saying he can fuck me.... Well we didn't get to that but I found that after 2 hours of foreplay he was open to being bottom is I wanted to be top, I am sure of it. And I have come across a few guys that have come close to converting me into a top.

Well I am glad I offed him. I think he may have enjoyed himself a little more than I since he orgasmed 15 minutes into sex right after I shifted gears from the 2 hours of foreplay... The lightweight... :rolling:

October 21st, 2011, 07:10
... please stop spreading disease by making them take it in the mouth (assume you mean you cum in there..) again being a whore should not automatically mean a death sentence...

When I have heard the term "taking it in the mouth" used, it has always referred simply to cock, not cum

:dontknow: :dontknow:

a447
October 21st, 2011, 15:31
a477....not cool...naming all the boys you offed and exactly what you subjected them to...

I only identify them if I get their permission first. The nice guys, I mean. It's good for business. As for the ones who don't perform, I am more than happy to alert people on this board, as they may also make the same mistake.
BTW many boys do not want their name/number mentioned, and I always respect that.
It's all about sharing info where possible so that we can all have a good time. Boys who do the right thing by the customer deserve publicity to boost their income...if they agree to it.

please stop spreading disease by making them take it in the mouth (assume you mean you cum in there..) again being a whore should not automatically mean a death sentence...

Yes, I do mean cumming in his mouth. He decided, not me. And he spits it out - he certainly doesn't swallow. As far as I know, that is not a death sentence. Correct me if I'm wrong.

loke
October 21st, 2011, 17:48
Yes If you cum in the boys mouth it will n ot be good for the next customer.

We dont want any diseases :angryfire:

latintopxxx
October 21st, 2011, 18:44
a447, I can only assume that your lack of awareness is genuine when it comes to oral sex so giving you the benefit of doubt here goes. Oral (unprotected, no condom) sex is risky, cuming in the boy's mouth is very risky to the boy, even if he spits it out. Risk is very very high if the boy has mouth sores or even small scratches or lesions casued by brushing his teeth as the open skin allows for easy infection or transmission of say the aids virus; thats why I never suck cock after brushing my teeth, always wait at least 2 hours as this is enough time for ant small lesions to heal. The mouth heals itself very rapidly.
Swallowing is actually a lesser risk as the stomarch acids neutralise the aids virus.
Even oral sex without coming has some risk as the precum contains aids viris, but in lesser quantities.
I may treat go go boys like sex toy objects for my selfish gratification...but always behind closed doors (after all they gotta save face...) and I certainly don't want to make it a death sentence.
I get tested every 3 to 4 months and despite making use of a high risk group like go go boys have remained aids free....I want to live forever...

October 21st, 2011, 18:45
Yes If you cum in the boys mouth it will n ot be good for the next customer.

We dont want any diseases :angryfire:

Well nobody wants diseases Loke - but if one regularly consorts with prostitutes one is very likely to catch something at some stage, if only because their exposure is higher than most (a447 excepted - he seems to be a shagging machine :evil4:) .

Chlamydia for example is rife amongst both male and female sex workers - and symptomless in very many cases. So what's to be done? Do people actually use a condom for oral sex? - very few I suspect

It's hardly practical to carry a magnifying glass/microscope around with you to inspect the boy for crab lice/scabies before "congress" either.

:dontknow:

latintopxxx
October 22nd, 2011, 01:52
scottish-gal........the only thing that strikes fear into me is auntie aida...everything else can be cured with a handful of pills.....I simply ensure that i get tested on a very regular basis....like at leat 3 times a year.
Sure I enjoy oral, without condoms, but don't cum in the bottoms mouth....

October 22nd, 2011, 04:06
scottish-gal........the only thing that strikes fear into me is auntie aida...everything else can be cured with a handful of pills.....I simply ensure that i get tested on a very regular basis....like at leat 3 times a year.
Sure I enjoy oral, without condoms, but don't cum in the bottoms mouth....
getting tested 3 times a year dont stop you getting aids .. its not like taking a driving test dint u know that oh my

bucknaway
October 22nd, 2011, 11:39
Ewwww... Look at what y'all have done to my thread... It stinks of nastiness and filth and could do with a good scrubbing down.

This thread is more disgusting than a Priest promising a little kid that if he sticks his hand in his pocket he will find candy but only finds a pocket with a whole in it that leads to a sticky mess...

Get out of this thread! You're nasty! :crybaby: :3some: :bootyshake: :pottytrain2:

latintopxxx
October 23rd, 2011, 19:36
Brithai.....your reply is so inane it is only with great effort that I have managed to type out a reply; it is clear that you are not the brightest bulb in the chancelier...I suspect several bulbs are missing and the wiring is dodgy!!
Reason for testing is that if one is tested positive for aids one may commence treatment immediately and prolong ones life....the longer you wait the more damage is casued...at least thats the way its been explained to me.
I know of aids carriers who are living with this condition under treatment for more than 20 years and look perfectly healthy!!
Secondly and of equaly importance if tested positive i would take extra precautions with my sexual partners; as stated being a rent boy should not be a death sentence!!
Hello>>>>

Beachlover
October 23rd, 2011, 19:53
I agree about not cumming in someone's mouth. I wouldn't like having someone cum in my mouth and I don't even like cumming in someone else's mouth. Kind of turns me off. Not to mention, not healthy for either party.

Bucky... what do you expect on a lively and dynamic discussion forum? You just have to make an interesting post to get your thread (which doesn't really have a specific topic anyway) back on track. That's all it takes.

October 23rd, 2011, 20:12
Brithai.....your reply is so inane it is only with great effort that I have managed to type out a reply; it is clear that you are not the brightest bulb in the chancelier...I suspect several bulbs are missing and the wiring is dodgy!!
Reason for testing is that if one is tested positive for aids one may commence treatment immediately and prolong ones life....the longer you wait the more damage is casued...at least thats the way its been explained to me.
I know of aids carriers who are living with this condition under treatment for more than 20 years and look perfectly healthy!!
Secondly and of equaly importance if tested positive i would take extra precautions with my sexual partners; as stated being a rent boy should not be a death sentence!!
Hello>>>>

you need to re-read a few of your own posts to realise that i dont concider you to be a poster worthy of a decent answer .. i generally dont have any time for perverts. o and maybe if you wasnt such a perv you wouldnt have to be tested so much .. somehow i doubt you take into consideration to much about the boy you are abusing . bty whats a chancelier ?? someone who takes a risk when lying ??