PDA

View Full Version : Damnit! Keep your hands off!

bucknaway
October 18th, 2011, 20:12
One thing I am getting tired of is getting groped by strangers in Sunee. Just because I walk past your bar does not give you the right to grab my crotch.. Last night was about as bad as it gets. I walked into a bar and everyone in the bar seem to line up to get a go at my crotch.... As I pulled one hand away it was replaced by a different hand from a whole new stranger.

And when I was walking through Sunee, guys bolted from their stools and seem to race over to me with their hands stretched out and aimed at my crotch. I think I heard my penis scream from fright. When you see them coming you can prepare yourself and try to be on guard for the molestation.

The sneaky ones are the worst! They talk with you like you are 2 normal people having a conversation, and then, without warning.. ::CLAMP!:: They are latched onto your crotch and only a musclebound man could pull their hand from it. It's not sexy? It gets on my nerves is what it does.

It's My Damn Crotch! Keep your dirty little grabbing hands off it! It's MINE!

Beachlover
October 18th, 2011, 21:06
I get people grabbing my arse in gay bars and discos often (not so often in Thailand as they're more polite, I guess). What's really weird is when you feel something and turn around but can't see who it was and no one's owning up! :scratch:

Come on... No grab and runs! :happy7:

In Sunee Plaza, the leers and looks I was getting from older farangs just creeped me out. I usually take this sort of stuff as a compliment but that lot were just soooo sleazy and removed from humanity it wasn't funny. One of the most utterly disturbing places I've ever walked through...

bucknaway
October 18th, 2011, 21:31
I think they grab at every crotch in Sunee. I met some guys from Isreal and went to show them the Sunee area and they too had their crotches grabbed at. They were just not having it and were very nasty to the grabbers. I had to cut them loose and go back to some of the guys and do damage control. It is one thing to show you are not amused, it is another to be plain nasty and the those two guys were being nasty.

lexusgs
October 18th, 2011, 22:53
I think they grab at every crotch in Sunee. I met some guys from Isreal and went to show them the Sunee area and they too had their crotches grabbed at. They were just not having it and were very nasty to the grabbers. I had to cut them loose and go back to some of the guys and do damage control. It is one thing to show you are not amused, it is another to be plain nasty and the those two guys were being nasty.

Hi Mr. B!

I enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for sharing.....how would you rate the two main areas of Pattaya on your trip this time? Have you visited Boyztown yet? Or do you prefer Sunee?

October 19th, 2011, 02:01
Obviously Beachy and Bucky are not as attractive as they would have us believe - as they seem only to be getting groped.

Personally when i stop at a bar in Sunee the boys rush off their stools, get my cock out and start sucking it in the street.

It is most disconcerting.

Once I had to walk from the Corner Bar to Nice Boys with a boy sucking my cock all the way - it took me a good 30 minutes to reach Nice Boys due to the added weight of dragging the boy along with me.

On reaching Nice Boys, the boys ran out from inside to meet me, pulled the boy off my cock, and whilst 2 of them held me down they each took turns on bouncing on my cock and crying out "Oh My God - You very big man" All in the middle of the Soi.

It's getting to the stage where I am considering the purchase of a lockable cock cage just to protect myself from these predatory boys. I sincerely hope Beachy and Bucky never have to endure the level of sexual harassment which I experience on every visit.

BE WARNED!

latintopxxx
October 19th, 2011, 02:38
scottish-guy....toooo funneeee...

October 19th, 2011, 03:07
I want it noted that I intent to SUE !!! As I've never been groped at all in Sunee.......which I can only then assume what with Buckinaway being Black and Beechy being Asian is down to nothing more than pure and simple racism against all 42 year old slightly fat Farangs !!! Shame on them !! lol

fedssocr
October 19th, 2011, 06:16
maybe you should wear a cup

goteed1
October 19th, 2011, 06:32
Obviously Beachy and Bucky are not as attractive as they would have us believe - as they seem only to be getting groped.

Personally when i stop at a bar in Sunee the boys rush off their stools, get my cock out and start sucking it in the street.

Once I had to walk from the Corner Bar to Nice Boys with a boy sucking my cock all the way - it took me a good 30 minutes to reach Nice Boys due to the added weight of dragging the boy along with me.

On reaching Nice Boys, the boys ran out from inside to meet me, pulled the boy off my cock, and whilst 2 of them held me down they each took turns on bouncing on my cock and crying out "Oh My God - You very big man" All in the middle of the Soi.

It's getting to the stage where I am considering the purchase of a lockable cock cage just to protect myself from these predatory boys. I sincerely hope Beachy and Bucky never have to endure the level of sexual harassment which I experience on every visit.

BE WARNED!

Best. Reply. Ever!

Reminds me of the time my buddy was complaining about guys staring at him in the locker room. I told him, it's when they don't bother to look anymore, that you should start complaining.

CoffeeBreak
October 19th, 2011, 08:49
The OP sounds like he is on an ego trip and gets his rocks off by trying to persuade us(and himself) how irrisistable he is, or should I say how irrisistable he in his own mind thinks he is. A further example of an inflated and misplaced ego is that he is one of those people who post their pictures on here who actually seem to believe they are in some way God's gift to the world......dear oh dear.......if only they knew.....
If the OP really has a "problem" with the money boys of Sunee then the easy answer is: stay away from there dear!

bucknaway
October 19th, 2011, 10:08
The OP sounds like he is on an ego trip and gets his rocks off by trying to persuade us(and himself) how irrisistable he is, or should I say how irrisistable he in his own mind thinks he is. A further example of an inflated and misplaced ego is that he is one of those people who post their pictures on here who actually seem to believe they are in some way God's gift to the world......dear oh dear.......if only they knew.....
If the OP really has a "problem" with the money boys of Sunee then the easy answer is: stay away from there dear!

Here we go again... So if I am being over-gropped (And I thought that EVERYONE gets groped in sunee), does it mean that I should keep quiet and never mention it? There have been several events that have taken place while on holiday here that I have not posted about if only because I felt that if I told you guys about it, you would say I was bragging or boasting.

I could assume that by your post that the guys of Thailand ignore you when you walk past and even the touts do not bother to acknowledge your existence. but I know that is not the case.

I am sure you have been groped at least once while in Thailand? And if you mentioned it on here.. a gay message board where we talk about what happened during our time in Thailand... Would you be bragging or sharing?

What is, is what is... I don't come here to brag or to boast, I come here to talk and have fun. I am sorry if my fun puts you in a sour mood.

bucknaway
October 19th, 2011, 10:09

BE WARNED!

I hate you so much right now! :leb: :sign5:

bucknaway
October 19th, 2011, 10:14

Hi Mr. B!

I enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for sharing.....how would you rate the two main areas of Pattaya on your trip this time? Have you visited Boyztown yet? Or do you prefer Sunee?

There are only a few places I enjoy going in the Sunee area. I like Crazy Pub and Krazy Dragon and I like to go into Happy Boyz and flirt with the guys there.

In Boyztown I tend to go see the show at the Copa but one night it had me falling sleep. But the one bar I have been enjoying a lot is Happy Place in BoyzTown. I could spend all night at Happy Place and be content and know that I am not throwing my money away.

lexusgs
October 19th, 2011, 11:07

Hell man,

I assume you have trouble detecting a sense of humour. I do believe Buckys comments were rather tongue TIC :occasion9:

arsenal
October 19th, 2011, 11:16
In the supermarket they often have little tasters of products and at the movies one always sees plenty of trailers of forthcoming films. A little grope is just the Thai boys taster to show you they are available and they like you. Don't take it lying down. grope them back.

October 19th, 2011, 12:18
"There are only a few places I enjoy going in the Sunee area. I like Crazy Pub and Krazy Dragon and I like to go into Happy Boyz and flirt with the guys there.

In Boyztown I tend to go see the show at the Copa but one night it had me falling sleep. But the one bar I have been enjoying a lot is Happy Place in BoyzTown. I could spend all night at Happy Place and be content and know that I am not throwing my money away......." posted

I heard Crazy Pub was closed....no?

bucknaway
October 19th, 2011, 12:23
I may not have the name correct, but if Crazy Pub is the bar to the left of Krazy Dragon and has red wicker type seating on the street than it has been open every night I have been in Sunee.

I will check and confirm the name tonight. I am going to try to make it to sunee and get myself an off from Happy Place in BoyzTown tonight.

lexusgs
October 19th, 2011, 12:42
"There are only a few places I enjoy going in the Sunee area. I like Crazy Pub and Krazy Dragon and I like to go into Happy Boyz and flirt with the guys there.

In Boyztown I tend to go see the show at the Copa but one night it had me falling sleep. But the one bar I have been enjoying a lot is Happy Place in BoyzTown. I could spend all night at Happy Place and be content and know that I am not throwing my money away......." posted

I heard Crazy Pub was closed....no?

The last time I walked through the bar NEXT to Crazy Pub (called Uniform Bar) is now closed.

luvthai-2
October 19th, 2011, 13:26
I am one year away from sunee and would very much welcome some groping. Alittle sleeze please!

cameroncat
October 19th, 2011, 13:40
Next time Buck, wear some assless leather chaps.. maybe they would grab your butt instead of your crotch. At least they would be showing an interest in the body part we all know you prefer they pay attention to :)

anonone
October 19th, 2011, 14:59
Crazy Pub is open.

Interesting list of Bucknaways preferred Sunee bars, which I mostly agree with.

Buck - you might want to stop in Eros one night if you like Happy Boys. VERY similar setup...I am pretty sure both have the same owner.

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Enjoy !

bucknaway
October 19th, 2011, 15:10
Crazy Pub is open.

Buck - you might want to stop in Eros one night if you like Happy Boys. VERY similar setup...I am pretty sure both have the same owner.

I will give Eros a try tomorrow for sure. Tonight is Happy Place, come hell or high water! I have been trying to make it back to Happy Place for the past 2 days now and it seems all of pattaya, gay romeo and grinder and manhunt are trying to stop me! Well tonight I am going to be there! I am skipping sansuk, I am not going to log onto gayromeo, I am not going to look at grinder.. again... I am going to go to Happy Place after my massage at the TBMI, after a tiny bit of shopping (I somehow forgot a lot of the shirts I purchased at home). Then back to the room to change, maybe I will do a quickie with the guy I just remembered who said he is off at 5, but he has to be gone by 7pm! Then I will stop at 2faces and see that dark and handsome guy there. Share a drink, profess my innocence and pure intentions for the night to him and then go and off number (secret) from Happy Place.

Well that is my plan, I hope I can stick to it. :)

October 19th, 2011, 17:10
"maybe you should wear a cup"

Don't be ridiculous ! I mean I know I'm British and all but it would be a near certainty that even I would SURELY spill the Tea out of it if I were to walk the length of Sunee with a cup straped to my head......what a ridiculous suggestion !! lol

October 19th, 2011, 18:31
Thank you for correcting that Crazy Pub IS OPEN!!

Sorry for any confusion I might have caused

zinzone
October 19th, 2011, 19:30
Over one third of Thailand is flooded and under water, thousands are destitute and at risk of severe disease or worse, yet Fuknaway is whinging and getting his knickers in a twist about getting groped ?!
Do me a favor:
Get a Life.

bucknaway
October 19th, 2011, 22:04
Over one third of Thailand is flooded and under water, thousands are destitute and at risk of severe disease or worse, yet Fuknaway is whinging and getting his knickers in a twist about getting groped ?!
Do me a favor:
Get a Life.

Don't forget that war is going on in Africa, Iraq, Libya and parts of South America... And what are you doing? Trolling the internet LOL :rolling:

christianpfc
October 19th, 2011, 23:39
Bucky, you forgot to mention if you are groped by other patrons or by working boys. I don't like too much public display of affection by boys, but there are worse things.

October 20th, 2011, 01:27
I am one year away from sunee and would very much welcome some groping. Alittle sleeze please!

are you on the star ship enterprise? warp speed mister zulu!!

Dani69
October 20th, 2011, 02:33
Crazy Pub is open.

I will give Eros a try tomorrow for sure. Tonight is Happy Place, come hell or high water! I have been trying to make it back to Happy Place for the past 2 days now and it seems all of pattaya, gay romeo and grinder and manhunt are trying to stop me! Well tonight I am going to be there! I am skipping sansuk, I am not going to log onto gayromeo, I am not going to look at grinder.. again... I am going to go to Happy Place after my massage at the TBMI, after a tiny bit of shopping (I somehow forgot a lot of the shirts I purchased at home). Then back to the room to change, maybe I will do a quickie with the guy I just remembered who said he is off at 5, but he has to be gone by 7pm! Then I will stop at 2faces and see that dark and handsome guy there. Share a drink, profess my innocence and pure intentions for the night to him and then go and off number (secret) from Happy Place.

Well that is my plan, I hope I can stick to it. :)

Sounds like you got shares in Happy Place you mention it so often - :laughing3:

October 20th, 2011, 16:43
In all my strolls through sunee, I have never been grabbed. This is truly new for me to hear

Beachlover
October 23rd, 2011, 20:05
LOL... Scottish.

Whenever I sit down in a gogo bar and a mamasan or waiter sits next to me I always expect they'll start groping me or feeling up my leg. Usually doesn't bother me and I just take it as being part of the sitting in a gogo bar.

Davidjewel
October 26th, 2011, 19:42
I was out with Bucknaway the other night in Sunee....hands were flying and reaching for our crotches. I'm use to older men reaching and copping a cheap feel, but these young thai guys and their wandering hands were quite refreshing.

lonelywombat
October 27th, 2011, 12:20
I was out with Bucknaway the other night in Sunee....hands were flying and reaching for our crotches. I'm use to older men reaching and copping a cheap feel, but these young thai guys and their wandering hands were quite refreshing.

Young men in Sunee ? Please list the bars I am on my way.

October 27th, 2011, 16:04

And when you woke up from this dream, were the sheets wet?

bucknaway
October 27th, 2011, 17:19

And when you woke up from this dream, were the sheets wet?

It happened..... I can't believe none of you guys get groped in Sunee. I just took it for granted as a thing that happens in gay areas around Thailand. It happens at the gay bkk gogo bar areas and at DJ station.

If you guys are telling the truth and the guys don't touch you at all then I can understand your comments.

Even now I want to talk about the fun I had in Pattaya but I would be accused of bragging...... Sigh....

christianpfc
October 28th, 2011, 00:42
I don't remember being groped in the street or in host bars; in gogo bars it occurs quite regularly, by boys or by mamasans.

However I have a different story that might comfort you. I think in December I met an older (from my point of view: I think he is in his forties) Thai man and some of his friends in Soi 4 and we had a chat. In January we met again by chance in Soi 4 (Telephone Bar) and sat at the same table. Obviously, he was a bit drunk, and he had a sexual interest in me (in his case, I'm only interested in friendship/chat). His hand was moving up my leg to my crotch. I tried to prevent him from opening the button of my fly (this trousers had buttons instead of a zipper) with one hand, but he didn't stop, so I took my other hand under the table. He did the same, taking my second hand with his second hand and pressing it against his crotch. So we sat there, all our hands under the table, he managed to open two buttons of my fly, but fortunately then he realised that his beaviour is inappropriate. I'm not resentful, we are still friends.

This leaves the question: if what I described above went unnoticed (at least I hope so) by other guests, it should be possible to give or receive a handjob under the table of a host bar? Can anybody share such a story?

October 28th, 2011, 01:48
for sure untill you have to get up and you got your meat and two veg out .. and your covered in cum ... maybe just order a milk shake before it starts and pretend you spilt it :evil4: durty bastard haha

October 28th, 2011, 02:20
...... it should be possible to give or receive a handjob under the table of a host bar....

Some cheapskates will try anything to avoid the off fee!

:sign5: