PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice on Current Rate of a Philipines Muscular Boys?

October 16th, 2011, 03:14
I am 27 yo above-average look GAM, Visting Manila and Cebu in Jan, normally i do not have to pay for some great sex concerning my age and look if i am just seeking a normal boy. however, sometimes i do pay for my fantasy with a Musular/Hunky guy while travelling.

Remember i was in BKK Tawan, i paid 2500B Last year for a quite good Muscle boy. but i am not sure of the ongoing rate in Manila and Cebu. do they have such gay bars like Tawan?

Searched on gayromeo but the rate really varies and some local guys posted rates that i believe would not be true (they asked for USD300 or 400). i just don't want to take the trouble asking them one by one.

Any guys ever visited there recently gimme an idea? Don't wanna be ripped off , i am still young :laughing3:

Would be even more thankful if anyone could introduce me a decent and reasonable-priced one. lol

camperboy
October 16th, 2011, 11:16
:party :party

2500B for a Tawan guy? Hope he stays throught the night!

I remembered someone from here, mentioned that there is a massage parlour which hires bodybuilders or gym guys. But i forgot the name.... :dontknow:

October 16th, 2011, 20:00
Nah....2500B is only for 2hr session. For overnight, he wanted 4000B, Mmmm, for me, i consider it a bit costly, and i don't think it necessary, as most of time during night, he will not do anything. Anyway Tawan guys are not cheap depending how good their body are. normal thai boy may only charge 1000or 1500B.

camperboy
October 16th, 2011, 23:27
Nah....2500B is only for 2hr session. For overnight, he wanted 4000B, Mmmm, for me, i consider it a bit costly, and i don't think it necessary, as most of time during night, he will not do anything. Anyway Tawan guys are not cheap depending how good their body are. normal thai boy may only charge 1000or 1500B.

Wah! 2500 for 2 hours! that is costly! i have never paid more than 1500baht for short time! Overnight is good... can cuddle the monster to sleep... hahhaha

OOps! sorry, off topic!

pong
October 18th, 2011, 17:08
1.fist this: you are in ASIA-any quote is very much negotiable. You paid way too much-but then again, those Tawan boys know how to squeeze their tiny market. Seems you have to learn a lot still.
2.Have not been to Phillps since years, from what I recall of the Shamelessmack Blogs (now barred, alas) prices in pesos (yes, that is the money they use there) are about equal to the baht prices in Thaild-same for same, though I think you get a few more peso as baht for 1 moneyunit from outerland. (you probably only know that as $$). Never read about a place similar to tawan=i.e. only having infloated blown up muscle boys.

Brad the Impala
October 18th, 2011, 20:24
1.fist this

Always a forceful way to start any communication!