PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place Show

firecat69
October 13th, 2011, 12:23
Told a friend we should go see the show at Happy Place on wednesday night when the b Boys would perform.

Arrived at 930pm to get a good seat. 20 boys , rotation is good and sound system not too loud. Wide range of boys. Drink prices very fair at 120 for beer and 100 for soda.

Show started late at 1045pm. I don't like shows but this one was very good and my friend especially enjoyed the Big C show and I do mean Big. The Brake Dance Boys were very entertaining , just too bad the stage is so small.

All and all a very pleasant place with great prices and good energy. Nice to see a Bar trying different things and offering lots of special nights!!!

I did miss the peanuts this time though???

bucknaway
October 13th, 2011, 13:53
You are right, they have some very nice looking guys there and the show was entertaining. The big "C" show was a surprise that I was not expecting.

I had a good time there and will be back for sure, it may become my favorite bar :occasion5:

lonelywombat
October 13th, 2011, 17:25
MMMNNN what does big c stand for ???????

October 13th, 2011, 17:30

Big Cynthia sitting outside?

:cheers: :cheers:

bucknaway
October 13th, 2011, 17:49

Big Cynthia sitting outside?

:cheers: :cheers:

EVery one is a comedian :laughing3:

SlaveDriver
October 15th, 2011, 07:47
Certianly, the owner seems to be the most innovative businessmen, who is willing to lisen to the customers and change with the times. Unfortunately, he is boxed in a corner. He should be in the center, meaning the Boyztown. The change has to come from Boyztown. It has to start from where gayism started in Pattaya. He is the true change agent.

So can we find room to move his bar into the center of the Boyztown and let him lead the change that is needed.

Otherise, is going to be another "Occupy Wall Street" in Boyztown and Pattyaland by naked gays from all over the world. :party

October 15th, 2011, 22:35
*Show started late at 1045pm. I don't like shows but this one was very good and my friend especially enjoyed the Big C show and I do mean Big. The Brake Dance Boys were very entertaining , just too bad the stage is so small.*
im surprised the boys managed to get started .. being as they had the brakes on :dontknow: what was the surprise in the big c show ?? big c's?? and not a pair of tits to be seen!!