PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Big Size of X-Boy Thailand

wowpow
May 8th, 2006, 20:10
OLd news - it was on 14th February but I just found this pic in Variety Magazine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/TawanCompetition.jpg

As so often, the choice of winner confounds.

Surfcrest
May 8th, 2006, 21:22
I don't recognize too many of these boys from the X-Boy line up.

My Bangkok boyspecial #47 (Mr. Rome) does an awesome body paint dance and is the headliner in the other Mr. Big event at X Boys, although only one muscle is a pre-requisite in this show.

Sadly he was injured (stabbed) last week in a fight outside of work and has been away temporarily.

Surfcrest

May 8th, 2006, 23:15
I know its different strokes for different folks but my vote is YUK..

CHAOTOU
May 9th, 2006, 01:18
I know "Mr. Big Size" is referring to muscles, but I noticed on my last trip to Thailand in April that some of the boys having been inhancing their members. Has anyone else been noticing this. I was with two guys, one from X-men, who had injected his penis to make it fatter. To me it is very sad. Both of these young men have mutilated themselves. They feel they must do it I assume to increase their marketability. They both looked deformed to me and I am not sure how functional their penises are now. They were lumpy and it looked like it would hurt to have hetrosexual intercourse. And, I am sure they are straight. Had I known before I offed these guys I would not have. I wish someone could explain to me that this is a bad idea - for them. Whomever is helping these guys do this to themselves should be stopped.

bucknaway
May 9th, 2006, 07:04
I have seen that and in Chiang Mai they seem to put pebbles under the skin at the shaft of the penis. Maybe we can start an organization... Something like the "Sacred Penis foundation" Enjoying & protecting the male anatomy one inch at a time... :idea:

May 9th, 2006, 09:26
I know its different strokes for different folks but my vote is YUK..

I must agree - I was also hoping "big size" meant something entirely different!

mikelele-old
May 9th, 2006, 10:29
Number 15 - Mr. Meyking is still, to my eyes, one of the most beautiiful Thai men I have ever seen. I'd love to meet him one day - or night... he he he :cyclopsani:

May 9th, 2006, 12:58
I have seen that and in Chiang Mai they seem to put pebbles under the skin at the shaft of the penis. Maybe we can start an organization... Something like the "Sacred Penis foundation" Enjoying & protecting the male anatomy one inch at a time... :idea:

The practise of Fang Muk ('inserting pearls') is not one I have seen too often in boys, but I have seen it. It is done by boys who want to (allegedly) increase the pleasure given to women during sex and involves various items being inserted under the skin on the boy's cock - these can be little bits of glass, plastic, stone or indeed pearls. As for the silicone, I think that is relatively new and I have been informed on occassion by boys as to who has and who has not had this done. Most Thai boys who I have discussed this with think it is awful and makes the guys cock look gross.

May 9th, 2006, 15:22
It has been discussed on here before that in some cases the silicone seeks its natural shape which is that of a tennis ball. This is both unsightly and useless. I suspect it is also uncomfortable to say the least.

The "medics" who are assiting this should be delisted and prosecuted. It is mutilation.

May 10th, 2006, 16:00
As so often, the choice of winner confounds.

Maybe it was just his turn?

Last time I was there the best looking, stunning, young god in the place, wearing a jacket because he was, "`shamed," of his swimmers body--amongst the 'hot-house flowers'--Came over (Okay, I was staring.) and hit on me, "I go you? no one like me. I too ugly...." I do not believe it was an 'act'.
I think customers go there looking for a certain type--And Cho (Long gone: don't look for Cho.) simply was not 'it.'

Odd 'ones' I've seen in Thailand:
'Home made' circumcisions: Slice!...and jump in the river.
With a pearl
Scarification(s)
Tattoo(s)
1┬╜" long x ┬╜" Dia. (20 y.o., BTW.)
Silicone: 3/4" long x 2┬╜" Dia.
Silicone: Inverted ice-cream cone: 5┬╜" long and from 3/4 to 2" Dia. at the tip.
One either clipped the 'wrong way:' Top to bottom instead of around or a Prince Albert had been (Caught on a snaggle-tooth?) pulled\torn out: looked like a toad stool.