PDA

View Full Version : Meeting guys on GayRomeo

bucknaway
October 9th, 2011, 14:45
Many of you guys give warnings on meeting guys on GayRomeo. Let me add to the warnings! I met a guy from GayRomeo on my 2nd day here. We went back to my room and had sex a few times. In 2 hours time he proceeded to have 3 separate orgasms. He left my bed to shower and dress. Before he left he removed his clothes and had sex again and would not stop until he had 3 more separate orgasms! On the last one he almost got it in my eye! That's DANGEROUS!

Now he calls me wanting more! I am too weak to say no. :rolling:

Now when I go out to the bars, I look at the guys on stage and know that they are not going to stick around for 6 orgasms. They are going to be One and done... Wham! Bam! Pay me man! :sex:

But the guy from Romeo was not free. I did feed him and he was going to take the BTS to go home before work but I gave him some baht to take a taxi so he would not be late for work.

a447
October 9th, 2011, 15:36
Dangerous? in what way? please elaborate. thanks.

firecat69
October 9th, 2011, 16:33
Many of you guys give warnings on meeting guys on GayRomeo. Let me add to the warnings! I met a guy from GayRomeo on my 2nd day here. We went back to my room and had sex a few times. In 2 hours time he proceeded to have 3 separate orgasms. He left my bed to shower and dress. Before he left he removed his clothes and had sex again and would not stop until he had 3 more separate orgasms! On the last one he almost got it in my eye! That's DANGEROUS!

Now he calls me wanting more! I am too weak to say no. :rolling:

Now when I go out to the bars, I look at the guys on stage and know that they are not going to stick around for 6 orgasms. They are going to be One and done... Wham! Bam! Pay me man! :sex:

But the guy from Romeo was not free. I did feed him and he was going to take the BTS to go home before work but I gave him some baht to take a taxi so he would not be late for work.

Another Happy Gay Romeo Customer!! :evil4:

Screamaloud
October 9th, 2011, 17:57
Only one detail missing: what's his profile name on gayromeo? I need to meet this guy next time I am there.

lukylok
October 9th, 2011, 18:31

Now he calls me wanting more! I am too weak to say no. :rolling: .

It's only dangerous if he makes you match his performances

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

bucknaway
October 9th, 2011, 20:41
What is the danger? Well, I once had an orgasm accident where I shot cum in my eye and my eye was red the whole day! That is when I learned that cum is dangerous to the eye! :rolling:

christianpfc
October 10th, 2011, 23:02
Yummy! Thanks for sharing.