PDA

View Full Version : Holiday report Augst 2011 Pattaya

christianpfc
October 7th, 2011, 03:48
Holiday report Augst 2011 Pattaya (continued from holiday report Bangkok)

Tuesday 02.08.2011
Taxi to Ekkamai, bus to Pattaya. Check in at Howards Guesthouse. Go to Jomtien beach, have a coconut at the gay beach. However itтАЩs late, few people there, everything is in disassembly. The lady who rents the beach chairs doesnтАЩt charge me for the chair, because I was sitting there only 15 minutes! Back to Sunee and have a short walk around. I come across this place a bit east of Sunee Plaza: (add 5h to the time stamp to get time in Thailand)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/holiday%20august%202011%20Pattaya/DSCN3130.jpg

WhatтАЩs so special in this picture? This is a gay friendly (rainbow flag on a column) Iranian restaurant! (WhatтАЩs next? The pope distributing condoms to gays or marrying same-sex couples?) At night bar hopping: Eden Bar, Corner Bar, Krazy Dragon, Dream Boys, Funny Boys, Vassa Bar. Several boys I met on my last holiday and which I wanted to meet again are not there any more. In Krazy Dragon, I ask a waiter for Lek, number 57 (name and number changed). He is in his hometown, but why donтАЩt I take number 56, almost the same? (You see, sometimes staff can be funny when they try to get you to off someone.)

On my way back from Boyztown to Sunee I come across three Thai boys and a motorbike, one of them says hello to me, all look cute, so I engage in a conversation. They all speak good English and are obviously no moneyboys. Chatting with a group of three Thai boys (A, B and C) with none of being much cuter than the others is always a difficult situation: whom should I pay most attention to (for a subsequent invitation to my room; the problem is I donтАЩt know how to change my choice later). They are on their way to Dave Man Club. As I have nothing special planned for the night, I promise to join them later.

Back to Howards, a short stroll to Sunee Plaza (you never know if there is a pleasant surprise), take Baht-bus to Dave Man Club. My friends A, B and C are already there and have a table. There is nice coyote dancing: first shirtless in trousers, later in underwear. And they have something I never saw before: two of the boys are sitting above a tank of water and you can throw balls at a circle, and if you hit the circle the boy falls into the water.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/holiday%20august%202011%20Pattaya/DSCN3136.jpg

Not my idea of fun, so I wonтАЩt suggest this to Happy Place. The boy (A) I paid most attention to turns out to be a bit too fem and to drama-queeny for my taste. We all leave and chat outside. The boy (B) sitting next to me is writing messages on his phone. I know the Farang whom he is writing to. ItтАЩs the boyfriend of the very first boy I pulled in Thailand (or more generally: the very first boy I ever pulled). My neighbour clarifies: the ex-boyfriend, because he is his current boyfriend. C appeared more and more attractive to me during the evening, but all three drive home together on the motorbike so I walk home alone.

Wednesday 03.08.2011
Get up, breakfast, laundry, internet. I have a date with a friend from a previous holiday for the night, bu no plans for the day, so I check on gayromeo. Agree with a boy to meet at Big C South Pattaya (he lives close and I want to withdraw money from on of the few Aeon ATMs in Pattaya which is close). We walk around and chat a bit. He is a nice person, we get along well, but type-wise a bordercase (superficial, but thatтАЩs what I call boys who are close to being my type). We go back to my hotel and chat and study Thai language for about an hour. He will have his day off on 05.08. I offer him 200 Baht for his time, he refuses. So we say goodbye (with possibility to meet again on 05.08.). In the evening, I meet my date, we have dinner, go to cinema and he stays over night with me.

Thursday 04.08.2011
We have breakfast together, walk around a bit, say goodbye. He asks for 500 Baht, which I give him. (Nothing special during the day.) At night first a stroll to Sunee Plaza, where I spot a cute host boy. I sit down, invite him for a drink and a chat: definitely a candidate for offing. However itтАЩs early in the evening, I know where he works, host bars close later than gogo bars, itтАЩs very close to Howards, no need to off him now, I can come back later.

Continue bar hopping: Happy boy, Nice boys, G-U-Y Walking street, Lucky Seven. In Nice boys, I recognize a boy I met in Bangkok in December (a Farang friend pulled him (and a second boy) at Hua Lampong railway station, and later he тАУ the boy, not the Farang! тАУ stayed with me overnight, encouraged by my Farang friend. This adds a new chapter to the тАЬLowest tip ever?тАЭ thread, as the tip for long time was 400 Baht, following a recommendation of my Farang friend and asking the boy for argreement. As far as I remember, the boy was completely broke, therefore not such a bad deal: food, drink, entertainment, a place to sleep and 400 Baht. Or is this just my twisted way of thinking, as the boyтАЩs financial situation is none of my business and serves merely to justify a tip less than I would pay a barboy?). He remembers me as well and wants to go with me again, but now I know that he has plenty of tattoos, so rather not take him again.

G-U-Y (spelled letter for letter) on Walking street. When I was there, three boys shirtless in trousers were sitting outside, I went in where I found another four on stage (again shirtless in trousers). Drink (water) 150 Baht and off fee 400 Baht. No show while I was there (anyway, I donтАЩt like most shows). I didnтАЩt pay notice to the other customers or ask staff, so I donтАЩt know if the target audience are gays or women тАУ this bar was mentioned on stickmanbangkok and he was unsure about the target audience). In my opinion, there is nothing you canтАЩt get in Boyztown or Sunee, but go and look for yourself.

In Lucky Seven, I off a cute waiter who utterly fails to perform back in my room. I told the story in: Lowest tip ever? addendum.
After saying goodbye to him, there is still time left before every bar closes, so I go back to Sunee and take the cute host boy from earlier this evening. This saved my night.

Friday 05.08.2011
We get up, have brunch together at Tuk-com, I tip him and we part. Still a full afternoon left, so I call my friend from 03.08. who has his day off. We decide to go to Underwater world (or more precisely, I offer a range of places where I would like to go and let my friend choose one and ask for further suggestions). See full report which I recently posted.

He thinks itтАЩs ok to walk back, so do I, so we walk back to Howards guesthouse (takes about 1h, all of the way we can walk in the shadow, otherwise I would have insisted on taking a baht-bus). We take shower (separately). I had no intention on having sex, but he asks: тАЬWhat do you like?тАЭ You never know, you might learn something new, so we fool around, but sex without being horny is pointless. We have dinner together and go to the cinema. While we are waiting outside the cinema, I get a phone call from A, he asks me where I am and what I am doing. The following day, I would learn why: he was passing by and saw us and was curious. After the movie, we walk back to Howards via Walking Street. Even though my friend has been working in Pattaya for a while, he never went there. There I see an interesting couple:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/holiday%20august%202011%20Pattaya/DSCN3163.jpg

I have a (non-sexual) fascination with fat people (if the fat is evenly distributed, just a beer belly is not interesting). While this guy was walking, the fat was wobbling around his body like the tidal bore is wobbling around earth. And I donтАЩt dare to make a guess about his waist circumference and that of his err girlfriend (?). Neither do I have sufficent imagination to figure what they will do and how they will do it when they are back in his (or her?) room. My friend and I part and I go home alone.

Saturday 06.08.2011
I get a call from A, who is at the gay beach. I go to the beach and join A and C and a Farang. Confirm my opinion about A: too fem and too queeny. But C is just right. As the Farang is his boyfriend, we just exchange phone numbers and gayromeo profiles. Later in the afternoon, I go to Sansuk sauna.

On one baht bus ride, a Thai man sits down next to me and holds a cigarette box in his and hand says something I understand as тАЬHiтАЭ. So I reply тАЬHiтАЭ. A minute later, he says тАЬHiтАЭ again and shows me the cigarette box. I reply тАЬHiтАЭ and take a closer look at the cigarette box. There is a small bag with a white substance in the corner. Now it makes sense: he didnтАЩt say тАЬHiтАЭ, he said тАЬIceтАЭ! I move some centimeters away from him and a minute later I leave to go to Sansuk Sauna.

There is one cute boy in the pool, but there is a much older Farang whom he seems to belong to. I walk around on the quest for cute boys. Do you remember this photo posted here a while ago? I donтАЩt remember who posted it, but I downloaded it into my тАЬcuty boysтАЭ folder, because I like the butt in the white swimmwear.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/holiday%20august%202011%20Pattaya/beachshotcropped.jpg

Well, I do remember the tattoo, and I recognize it on one of the customers. It doesnтАЩt say тАЬIwanтАЭ, it says тАЬI want sexтАЭ. There are two boys in the jacuzzy, one of them is cute, so I join them. The cute one is in the sauna for the first time, his friend shows him around and serves as chaperone: he moderates part of the talking between me and the cute boy. After some chatting, and touching in the steam room, I ask if he wants to go to a room, but the chaperone declines for him.

So I return to a boy who chatted me up earlier and who looked reasonably cute and we go to a room. ItтАЩs always the same problem (in all gay saunas I went to): we both dry ourselves with a towel, but after a few minutes we both are coverd in sweat, which makes the interaction unpleasant for me (IтАЩm very sensitive: I only like dry skin in a small temperature range). Later, with better light, I see that he is rather not my type. But he studied German in Bangkok, and his level of German is comparable to my level of Thai, so we speak in a mix of German, English and Thai. I know where he works (in a Sunee host bar), so maybe I will see him again for studying German and Thai.

I Spend the night in Boyztown. I spot a very cute boy at a hairdresserтАЩs in Pattayaland Soi 1 (he is in there with a friend who is getting a haircut or rather hair styling). As it is rumored that every Thai in that area is more or less available, I order food on a street food vendor so I can linger around and chat him up when he leaves. I get his phone number and working place (staff in a gay bar).

Bar hopping: Jet Set Karoke, X-Boys, David Bar. In Jet Set Karaoke is a waiter who has two thumbs on one hand. One thumb in standard size and another one about half the size growing out of the main thumb. In X-Boys I watch the show. There is one very cute boy (whom I remember from my last visit and I think even the one before). He comes only for the shows, so far I only saw him outside in street clothes. This is the first time I saw him in the big cock show: no tattoos! (I donтАЩt know why, but I expected him to be covered in tattoos.) I had short chats with him outside the bar, but we never got to the issue of offing. I know his name, he has no phone (or didnтАЩt want to give me his phone number?) and he doesnтАЩt have a number in the bar. I even asked a mamasan тАЬWhatтАЩs the number of the leftmost boy on the stage?тАЭ. тАЬI donтАЩt know.тАЭ, mamasan said and left! His English is basic. (The story continues on 07.08.)

I meet the boy who I stalked in front of the hairdresser earlier this evening, he comes with me (or better: we drive to Howards on his motorbike). Worth every Baht. He canтАЩt stay overnight. I ask him to come to meet me the following day at 12. He leaves around 4am and mentions that he will go eating with friends. At this point I already knew that meeting at noon is not realistic.

Monday 07.08.2011
I call him at 12:30 тАУ no reply. I have some reading in the internet to do, so I go to an internet caf├й to spend the time waiting for an anwer. I get a message at 14:25 тАЬim sorree i sleepтАЭ. I call him, he can meet me at 4pm. IтАЩm done with internet, so I walk around Sunee and read a book in my room. Finally, he arrives around 16:30. I ask him to come with me to Mini Siam and I suggest we go on his motorbike (fastest and cheapest option). While we discuss over a map if it is only 5km (my estimation) or 20km (his estimation) away, he gets a phone call. He tells me has to go to a 7-11. There is one 50m away from Howards, but he gets on his motorbike and leaves around 16:40 So I guess I wonтАЩt see him or hear from him again this day. I was rigth! I should have told him what my plans were: go to Mini Siam together, then return to my room to discuss what we saw there, tip for short time and off fee if he is late for work. (Important finding: So far I never told moneyboys about my plans for the day, but from now on I will do so they can plan better and know about my expectations and which compensation they will receive.)

But I donтАЩt let this spoil the rest of the afternoon. There is not much I can do between 5pm and 8pm. This is the occasion to visit Canterbury Bookcafe and check the location of Cartier Boys. So walk along Soi Bua Khao until I find Canterbury Bookcafe and continue to Cartier Boys. There are some boys outside and the door is open, so I can confirm that itтАЩs still operating and now I know how to get there by foot. Return, internet.

On gayromeo, I chat with a boy who looks cute. He is free, has a motorcycle and stays not far away. We agree to meet. This is a dangerous situation. Not that something bad could happen, but: we never met before, his English is not good, I donтАЩt know if he is reliable and what he looks like in real life. ItтАЩs prime time for going to bars (around 10 pm), and if anything goes wrong, the slightest misunderstanding, I could end up one or two hours and several phone calls later, kilometers away travelled on different kinds of public transport, sweaty and dirty, meeting a boy who isnтАЩt cute. Fortunately, he was only slightly late and a border case. He parked his motorcycle not far away and we took a stroll along Walking street. This one too hasnтАЩt been to Walking street despite working in Pattaya (hotel room service) for a while. His index finger is longer than his middle finger. (I have no finger fetish, but I remember such details, whereas cock size doesnтАЩt matter to me.) We go back to my room, I take a shower, he doesnтАЩt want to shower, but is horny. So we fool around. Nothing to write home about. The point of no return seems to be the showering. I had many Thai friends in my room without sex, but every time I had a friend in my room and I took a shower, sex followed.

I go back to Sunee and do some bar hopping: Eros, Corner Bar, Mic My Boy. Nothing to write home about.

But then a waiter of a host bar chats me up. He has been working there since I first came to Pattaya in January 2010, but he is not my type. However not it turns out that he is learning German, so a language exchange is possible. After work, we go to his room and study German and Thai. He lives in one of the rooms that are above all the bars in Sunee. I never went there before. The rooms are ok, I could comfortably live there (In fact, I lived under comparable conditions for 3 years in England and I am living now in France, however I pay about 15 times more for rent!). He shares the room with a cute boy I never saw before. The cute boy is sleeping in the bed in his street clothes, however there is a gap between trousers and shirt so I can see some skin. I love this gap, especially if the waistband of the underwear is visible!

(Side note from my time in England: In the adjacent laboratory there was a fat girl working who I refer to as тАЬsea cowтАЭ. She had such a gap between trousers and shirt as well. In summer and in winter! Her trousers and her shirt were tight on her body and simply were not large enough to cover all her body. Between trousers and shirt, fat was protruding like a swimm ring. I wonder how she got in and out of the clothes without tearing them.)

We exchange phone numbers and agree to meet again the following day. I go to bed alone.

Tuesday 08.08.2011
I go to my friendтАЩs room. The cute boy is gone to an internet cafe. We study German and Thai, finally I have a brilliant idea: I found a new victim to accompagny me to Mini Siam! He knows where it is, but never went, so he agrees to come with me. Full story soon. We return to Sunee and part. I call the Hua Lampong Railway Station: there are trains to Chiang Mai, however reservation and payment is not possible via phone. I attend the birthday party and Take Care auction at Corner Bar. After that, I go to Boyztown and visit Copa Bar. I love the weak smell of chlorine from the tank! (Yes, really, I like the smell of chlorine.) There is one boy who has a cute face, a nice body, dances well, even smiles to me, but he has some body hair on chest and below the navel. Strangely, his little chest hair is in the center, wheres my little chest hair is around my nipples. So I donтАЩt off him (body hair is a major turn off), just tip him 100 Baht.

Continuation from 06.08.: the cute boy at X Boys. He is outside in his street clothes. We exchange a few words. While I am lingering around (again street food vendors are very helpful: you can spend time waiting for the food and time eating without rising suspicion, and all the time observe whatтАЩs going on on the street), the owner (?) of Jet Set Karaoke chats me up. I recline to go upstairs again, as I saw all the boys just two days ago. She claims to have five new boys: three from Cambodia and two from China. Sorry, but IтАЩm not that gullible. She tries to match me up with her son who works there as dancer. Sorry, not my type. IтАЩm still oogling at the cute boy at X Boys and withness that he is offed by an Asian in his 40s and they leave with another Thai boy (whom I saw somewhere before) for a threesome (? I should have offered to join for a foursome!). So at least I know the cute boy is offable! But he seems not interested in going with me or is so popular that he can choose his customers or is booked for days in advance and the fact that he appears for the show and leaves after the show and has no numer doesnтАЩt make it easier for me to get hold of him. I donтАЩt know what to do!

Kawaii boys. Nothing special. While IтАЩm walking around Boyztown unsure where to go next, the boy I tipped at Copa is sitting at a food stall and chats me up. He will go to NAB later and asks me to join him. IтАЩm not sure, but we exchange phone numbers to arrange another meeting later.

I walk to Cartier Boys. I arrive there at around 22:15, the show is in progress, a soft sado-maso is going on (leather and wipping). There is a small step (about 5cm high) in the tiled floor, where I hit my big toe (I wear flip flops). There is an empty place (well, the bar is less than half full) in the first row with a good view on the stage, but the waiter leads me further away. тАЬCan I sit here?тАЭ I ask and point to the empty seat. тАЬImpossibleтАЭ is the reply. For a second, I want to enquire why, but I think there will be a reson. Not long after I sit (further away from the stage and with an inferior view) a Farang returns from toilet and goes to the good empty seat. What a luck I didnтАЩt make a fuss about this seat!

The show continues, there are about five boys involved, not much different from others shows, exept for one part. There is a man who can store gas in his rectum. He can kind of smoke cigarettes with his butt (i.e. someone puts a cigarette with an adapter to his a**hole and after itтАЩs removed he can blow smoke out of it), and he can shoot arrows on air balloons from pipes connected to his a**hole. On the table adjacent to mine, there are some Thai boys. IтАЩm not sure if they are host boys or guests. One of them looks cute, he cheers to me and we chat. He is there with a group of Thai friends and they arenтАЩt host boys. He wants to go to NAB later (my second date for the night at NAB). We exchange phone numbers and gayromeo profiles. The closest I got so far to hooking up with another customer in a gay bar. (This leaves the question: if I hook up with another customer, do we owe the bar one off fee or two off fees?)

I walk to NAB and meet he boy from Copa and the boy from Cartier is there as well. Furthermore, there is a boy I saw on the gay beach two days ago (we exchanged some looks). We exchange phone numbers and gayromeo profile. My third date at NAB this nigth! I walk around and there is a boy I met on a previous holiday and I chatted with on gayromeo (but no date, so it stays at three dates). The boy from Copa is with a friend and the friendтАЩs Farang customer and invites me to join his table (the FarangтАЩs, after checking with the Farang if itтАЩs ok). My three dates are comparably cute, so I stay with the boy from Copa. He is dressed in a way I find attractive, but there is the body hair I saw at Copa! Nice coyote dancing at NAB. We take baht bus back to Howards, have a meal and he stays overnight. However, my hope that I can overcome my aversion to body hair was dashed.

Wednesday 09.08.2011
We get up, on leaving he asks me for 500 Baht. I ask for the reason. According to him, I somewhere agreed to pay him the previous night, I canтАЩt prove the opposite, so I pay him.

I pack my stuff and take a baht bus northwards. So far, I never got from Howards (or rather the place where Soi VC meets Second Road) to the North Pattaya bus station in one go. I always had to change at Dolphin roundabout and consequently pay twice. So at Dolphin roundabout, I get vigilant: will he turn to Beach road, Naklua road (in which case I immediately have to get off as soon as know where he goes) or to North Pattaya road? This time I am lucke: he turns to North Pattaya road. But my joy doesnтАЩt last long: after a few hundred meters, he turns to the right. Damn! I get off and pay with a 20 Baht note. While I still have my hand in the window, waiting for change, he slowly drives away so I can withdraw my hand. No change! I was the only passenger the whole trip, but if I had asked him how much it is to the bus station, he would have quoted an astronomical sum! I walk back to North Pattaya road, cross it, look at the map if itтАЩs worth walking to the bus station, but itтАЩs too far! So I have to take another baht bus. How can I get from Howards (i.e. Soi VC/Second road) to the bus station for ten bath without change of baht bus? (The opposite direction is easier, no problem without change, but it costs 50 baht.). Bus to Bangkok. To be continued.

Conclusion: ItтАЩs trange how you meet people again. Three encounters that are highly unlikely (meet the new Thai boyfriend of the Farang who was the boyfriend of my first pull; meet the boy whom a Farang friend pulled from Hua Lamphong in a bar; recognize the tattoo from the photo). I maintained a good balance between going to bars (one night) and going out with friends (the following night), however the sex with moneyboys was much better than with boys who went with me for free (the boy from Copa with body hair counts as free, as I didnтАЩt suspect until he left that he wants money). Is the bad sex for free divine retribution for my superficiality/shallowness? ItтАЩs a catch-22: If I have sex without beeing horny with a boy whoтАЩs not that cute, I will regret soon afterwards. If I donтАЩt, I will regret the missed oportunity back in Europe. But even if the sex is forgettable: itтАЩs my tiny contribution for world peace (make love, not war) and to deepen the German-Thai friendship. Made some new friends, saw some new places. The word тАЬfriendтАЭ is used in a very broad sense throughout all my posts. (Everythink reported here is as it really happened тАУ as far as I remember; some comments are tongue-in-cheek.)

October 7th, 2011, 04:52
Utterly fascinating

cameroncat
October 7th, 2011, 04:57
I don't know... I'd be exhausted if I spent this much time trying to have sex with people. How is this "Fun"? Why not just find one or two nice guys while your in Thailand and RELAX.... LOL Maybe I'm just too much of a Romantic at heart and not cut out to be a Thailand "Sex Tourist".

Rush, Yet Again
October 7th, 2011, 05:51
There is a man who can store gas in his rectum. He can kind of smoke cigarettes with his butt

And IтАЩd thought there was a ban against smoking in the bars. Toward the end of TwilightтАЩs life, they had a guy do a similar act except he tooted a horn. I thought it hilarious, the emcee was obviously fascinated and thought his bar had hit on the soiтАЩs top attraction.

And dunking booths? I think I could spend hours at that bar giggling my ass off. Not at the guys getting dunked (do they purposefully come up with ways to squash whatever dignity those poor boys have left?) but rather at the frustrated old queens who couldnтАЩt throw a ball straight if their life depended on it.

Christian I always enjoy your trip reports, they offer such a different perspective of a holiday in Thailand. Thanks for the chuckle. Sounds like you enjoyed your trip.

RonanTheBarbarian
October 8th, 2011, 18:53
Christian, were most of the customers in Cartier Asian?

christianpfc
October 8th, 2011, 23:56
Why not just find one or two nice guys while your in Thailand and RELAX.... LOLI'm tending towards reducing the number of boys I have sex with and staying together longer times with the same boys. On the other hand, I like a bit of variety. But the daily quest for sexual partners is exhausting. That's why I was unhappy about the many boys from previous holidays that had gone home.

As far as I remember and as far as I could see when I was there (only the stage was lit and the area for th audience was dark), there was only a group of Thais (from Pattaya, having regular jobs) and a group of Farang in Cartier Boys.

October 9th, 2011, 15:35
...I'm tending towards reducing the number of boys I have sex with and staying together longer times with the same boys...

In my experience that could be a mistake.

If you enjoy them gradually taking over your holiday, taking you shopping (for them!) and expecting you to buy them an iphone/ipad/laptop after 3 days then by all means go ahead!

If you don't fancy that, either keep it to 1 night stands (which can of course be repeated) - or be extremely strong-willed and ready to say "NO" every 30mins.

christianpfc
October 10th, 2011, 23:01
If you enjoy them gradually taking over your holiday, taking you shopping (for them!) and expecting you to buy them an iphone/ipad/laptop after 3 days then by all means go ahead!

You forgot that I have a degree in Parsimony, my dear!

Beachlover
October 11th, 2011, 00:14
Pssst... Scottish, I think he's flirting with you. :rolling:

Christian... you're a young guy and could probably do better... do you ever want to do something more than just going from one sex partner to the next without any meaning? Haven't read all your report but it just sounds a bit compulsive. Anyway, sounds like you're coming around to realising the shallow bit. Thanks for sharing.

Dodger
October 11th, 2011, 07:00
ChristianPFC wrote:

as far as I remember; some comments are tongue-in-cheek.)

After scrutinizing that photo of the two boys in their undies my thoughts waivered to "tongue-in cheek" as well.

I know what you mean about the working boys being better at sex than the non-working boys. I know this isn't always the case -but sure seems to be a notable trend in my interactions.

My very first encounter with a working boy was shocking to say the least. I was visiting LOS on business - still wearing a white shirt with a tie wrapped around my neck - and offed a waiter at the old Thai Boys Boys Gogo. Once back in my room at Dusit I sat nervously on the end of the bed as this absolute doll immediately stripped naked - hopped on the bed with a hard-on - sat there smiling with his legs spread - and started chatting with me as if we were old friends who just bumped into each other at the grocery store. I was numb!

No sooner than I got into bed he wrapped one of his legs around me - started stroking my cock - and asked me..."what you like?" I was tongue-tied and think I said something stupid like..."I don't know - what do you like?" He said..."I like everything to make you happy". Being completely speechless after hearing that comment my thoughts were...shit, I'm already happy...if you want to make me any happier just lay there as you are and let me poke my tongue in every orifice in your body and then sit on my face for a while. Not having the nerve to share these thoughts I just layed their and let him take the steering wheel.

That guy knew instinctively where my buttons where - pushed every single one of them in perfect chronilogical order - and put me on cloud 9.

This was not only my first interaction with a working guy - but the first time I was ever in bed with a guy before. I'm sure this contributed greatly to the spendor of the moment, although in the past 10 years I have gone on the having interactions with non-working guys as well and can't say that they equal the match when it comes to sex. I don't think this has anything to do with the non-working guys being more inhibited in bed in any way - maybe just the fact that the working guys, over time, master the art of giving pleasure - sometimes with no regard to them receiving pleasure - which of course is not normally the case in non-business types of sexual interactions. Then of course, there's always the realization that not too many non-working 20 y/o knockouts who could grace the cover of Dreamboy Magazine would be standing in line just to bring me sexual pleasure. A not-so-pleasant reality...but there's always the alternative...555.

The real spendor for me is focusing solely on giving pleasure to someone who's focused soley on giving me pleasure...that's when all the stars become aligned.

Cheers!

kittyboy
October 11th, 2011, 08:12
Utterly fascinating

I am guessing your comment is utterly ironic.

lukylok
October 11th, 2011, 14:18
Utterly fascinating

I am guessing your comment is utterly ironic.

How utterly, utterly perceptive ! :sign5: