PDA

View Full Version : BKK 4 a week@Hyatt Erawan

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2011, 12:31
Arrived on Tuesday on China Airlines, total dissapointment, seats don"t fully recline, food unedible, entertainment system from the 70's.....only positive is that they joined the Air France alliance 3 days before i left so I got the airline points.
Staying at the Hyatt, terribly posh, but boring...gotta taxi everywhere, usually stay at the Dusit on Rama 4 or very close by where it's only a short walk to BKK's fleshpots...sometimes all one has to do is take a walk outside the hotel and the boys are a flocking...a447 please jump in now...
felt really tired after the long flight...landed at 6am..took a nap and decided to go for a swim and enjoy the steam room in the hotel, they have a fantastic spa pool complex.....at 11am the place was empty except for me...for 200 got one of the best BJ in a long time....
Took in 2 fuck shows yesterday, BBB (both bars) really busy, shows good, the last show only started after 1am, we had to walk down from upstairs...no fucking..but 2 naked boys cavorting and some customer participation...there was a group of 3 foreigners, 2 young one old with spikey hair...the old one sucked both boys off...totally hilarious...on the other side of the stage were another 2 foreigners who also fondled the boys when they were within arms reach...all good fun.
Took in the 1st show at the bar opposite (lotsa mirrors, very loud music..) show totally crap..lots of time between nthe shows...but the finale..a fuck show was brilliant...4 hard ons on the stage..all good bodies...a a good long fuck...love it when they ride the bottom all over the audience...
Other gogo bars were quiet...guess the rain and the fact it's mid week didn't help..

sydneyboy
October 6th, 2011, 16:24
I am considering staying at the Hyatt on my next trip. A more detailed review of the hotel would be appreciated particularly the rooms, pool, and fitness centre.

thenorthguy
October 6th, 2011, 18:21
I have stayed at the Hyatt Erawan on my first visit to Thailand. A great hotel but a little distant from the action. I now stay at the Sofitel Silom. A beautiful hote....book a club room, great pool, fitness centre, and walking distance to all nightly activites.

October 6th, 2011, 19:01
last couple of times i have been to bangkok ive stayed at the silom serene hotel booked thru agoda
if you book for 2 people it costs the same price as for one person and you have no cost for taking someone back to the room with you.
the great thing about that hotel is it is down a very quiet side road and not much of a distance from the main areas that some of us like to visit. tho it could take a couple of hours to walk to any of them if you can actually find a bit of sidewalk left to walk on :rolling:
i was even offered to have my bedding turned by one of the staff whilst i was in my room with a rather cute boy one afternoon . lord knows why i said no !!!!!

jinks
October 6th, 2011, 19:23
last couple of times i have been to bangkok ive stayed at the silom serene hotel booked thru agoda

I book Agoda Too but I click through the ad on the Portal page.
I get the same good deals and the board earns a few pennies.

Beachlover
October 6th, 2011, 20:32
The newly opened St Regis Hotel is just down the road from Hyatt Erawan and a much better hotel. Has a direct walkway to the Skytrain Station out front.

lexusgs
October 6th, 2011, 23:27
The newly opened St Regis Hotel is just down the road from Hyatt Erawan and a much better hotel. Has a direct walkway to the Skytrain Station out front.

Not a like for like comparison. Four Seasons/Mandarin Oriental = St. Regis. Take a look at the rates......The Hyatt is on a par with a high end Sheraton/Westin property.

latintopxxx
October 7th, 2011, 19:25
sydney boy, rooms are real nice and spacious with large bathroom and good quality toiletries. Gym is ok...nothing to rave on about, does the job, strange set up though, the gym shares an open area with the juice bar so you kinda get the impression that you are being watched all the time..the spa pool is small, but there is a good sauna + steam room.

Had a totally non-sexual day yesterday...a 1st for me in BKK, usually make sure I get my daily fix of butt, went on a 5 hour cycle tour of bkk, took the ferry to the bkk jungle side, peddled through slums, alleyways, water logged banana+coconut plantations...a million miles away from gogo bars and silom street but only 5km as the crow flies...amazing.

a447
October 8th, 2011, 11:08
Staying at the Hyatt, terribly posh

at 11am the place was empty except for me...for 200 got one of the best BJ in a long time....

Pure fantasy, yet again from latinpox.

Does he really expect us to believe that a 5 star hotel would let moneyboys into their spa?? Frequent visitors to LOS can attest that this just would not happen. Remember, we are talking about the Hilton here.

And why would a moneyboy be there anyway, considering it was early and the place was "empty?" I would have thought he'd do better outside the Silom Complex. Must be a real dumbfucker hanging out in deserted spas.

And if, as you say, the place was empty, who gave you the bj?? Do you have a talent that we all wish we had??