PDA

View Full Version : TAKE CARE!! Newsletter

jvt22222
October 5th, 2011, 08:24
The ninth edition of the TAKE CARE!! monthly newsletter has just gone out. If you would like to give it a try, drop a line to our email address <takecarepattaya@hotmail.com> and we will send you a copy and add you to our mailing list. If you decide you do not wish to receive future editions, we will quickly remove your name from the list. Keep up-to-date with all of our activities and other related news.

Also you can check out our web site at <takecarepattaya.com> There is a great little PayPal button there (!!) and the links page has lots of valuable information in both Thai and English.

TAKE CARE!!

MusicMan
October 5th, 2011, 12:28
I've had a look at your website and can't see your newsletter there or any "Keep up-to-date with all of our activities and other related news. "

Is this online somewhere that I can look??

James

jvt22222
October 6th, 2011, 07:20
Hi, James, as suggested in my posting above, if you wish to receive the TAKE CARE!! monthly newsletter, just send us an email <takecarepattaya@hotmail.com> and we will add your name to the mailing list ... if at any time you wish to have your name removed from the mailing list just send an email and we will do so immediately ... we do not post the newsletter on-line ... thank you for your interest and support............... TAKE CARE!!

MusicMan
October 6th, 2011, 08:04
Hi, James, as suggested in my posting above, if you wish to receive the TAKE CARE!! monthly newsletter, just send us an email <takecarepattaya@hotmail.com> and we will add your name to the mailing list ... if at any time you wish to have your name removed from the mailing list just send an email and we will do so immediately ... we do not post the newsletter on-line ... thank you for your interest and support............... TAKE CARE!!

Why do you not post the news letter online? It strikes me it would be a great thing to get people to go to look at your website?

It would appear you don't even advertise on your website there IS a newsletter

Webbsites are great tools for organisations and witha good webmaster you could make the site a real asset to your group

Beachlover
October 6th, 2011, 20:04
They're a bit backwards MusicMan...

Your criticism, along with the last big event they promoted here are a good indication of this:

gay-thailand-f9/financial-report-take-care-fundraiser-august-2011-t21491.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/financial-report-take-care-fundraiser-august-2011-t21491.html)