PDA

View Full Version : She is Pretty and has a Big C _ _ K!

bucknaway
October 1st, 2011, 07:52
Today when I awoke, I was wondering how I was going to make this trip to Thailand different? What new adventure will I set out for? What does Thailand offer that would be something different for me? It was OBVIOUS... Ladyboys... I have been avoiding, running from, hiding from, shying away from boys in dresses my whole life. I thought maybe this trip I would befriend a ladyboy. No, not for sex if only because masculinity is a big turn-on for me and a ladyboy is the opposite of everything sexy to me.

Then I get home today and log onto my romeo account and what do I find? A message from a ladyboy pleading with me to let her screw me with her xxl size cock! :tard: Ah... NO! She made grand promises and gave what she/he considered offers that no-one could refuse, but refuse them I did. Once fully refused, that beautiful angel with the big xxl cock began to pelt me with insults! :violent1:

Now I think I am going to cross ladyboys off my list of new adventures in Thailand.... :drv:

vpnoy
October 1st, 2011, 12:01
Beautiful, yes. Attractive, no. And I find them usually full of baggage! And can be nasty!
They are off my list a long time ago.